Who Are The Dems Going to Nominate in 2020?

>and what are their strengths and weaknesses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g5ulvcqaiM8
youtube.com/watch?v=uDW1R9OmOr0
youtube.com/watch?v=FfDJ6CZGee0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anything named Mohammed

Symone Sanders 2020
youtube.com/watch?v=g5ulvcqaiM8

I can't wait for the Bernouts and Clintonistas to go at it again, along with whatever "fuck white people!" b-siders throw their hats in. It's going to be hilarious.

Yes, whoever made this video should be in charge of their campaign
youtube.com/watch?v=uDW1R9OmOr0

Bump

You making fun or do ya actually think she's gonna get the ticket?

Is that the one that kept interrupting a guest on a news show interview, was told to shut up, and aped out? What a large mouth.

Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, or Mark Zuckerberg.

inb4 retards thinking that the DNC would ever let Gabbard take their nomination

Make Us Kangz Again

They will put everything they have behind Kamala Harris.
Booker or Warren will prob. be her VP choice.

There are a few options, OP, and I believe actually several could win:

-Lifelong politician "Let's fight Wall Street! Even though I've had the opportunity for years and have contributed nothing!". Basically just run anything that is seemingly more palatable and calm than Trump and avoid scandals. Downside is America is burned out on career politicians.
-Same as above but more outwardly leftist and slightly more believable. Could garner young vote, would cost some minorities or older cucks.
-A racial minority or woman younger than 50, allows young people, white cucks, minorities all to vote for them. Honestly surprised this wasn't tried after Obama, why not play to race if it has worked. Expect possibly a Hispanic.
-Clandestine Hebrew. Eternal Jew will find a way.

These areas are not mutually exclusive.

It's gonna be Harris for sure. Because politicians from Oakland are always squeaky clean.

I'm kidding oc, but they're in trouble. Either they tone done the "fuck white people" rethorics and bleed support from minorities or they double down, obstruct and antagonize which only really appeals to core "progressives" but pisses off white normies.

Maybe they'd stand a chance with some old kike like Joe Biden but I don't see it happening, he's still too white.

youtube.com/watch?v=FfDJ6CZGee0

>Honestly surprised this wasn't tried after Obama, why not play to race if it has worked.
It was Hilary's "turn." And the players in the DNC felt so as well no matter how much their base felt otherwise.
But yeah, otherwise agree.
I can see Rubio getting on the ticket as VP in 2024

Watched most closely: Sen. Elizabeth Warren (Mass.), Sen. Bernie Sanders (Vt.), Sen. Cory Booker (N.J.), Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (N.Y.), Sen. Kamala Harris (Calif.), New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
The classics: Joe Biden, John Kerry, Al Gore, former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley.
Outsiders: New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, Washington Gov. Jay Inslee, Colorado Gov. Hickenlooper
Has begun seeking staff: Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, Sen. Chris Murphy (Conn.), Rep. Tim Ryan (Ohio).
Many in Obamaworld like: former Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick, Rep. Seth Moulton (Mass), former Missouri SecState Jason Kander.
Many in Clintonworld like: Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, former Ag Secretary and Iowa Gov. Tom Vilsack, former HUD Secretary Julian Castro.
Possible if wins reelection: Sen. Sherrod Brown (Ohio).
Wants to be mentioned: Sen. Amy Klobuchar (Minn.).
Wild cards: Sen. Al Franken (Minn.), Rhode Island Gov. Gina Raimondo, New York Mayor Bill de Blasio, Rep. John Delaney (Md.).

I already have high doubts about Harris seeing that she's a career prosecutor

Kamala Harris with Warren as VP candidate sounds like something a leftist would suggest. Who knows, it could fucking work too, this nation elected Obama twice, albeit is opposition was fucking socially autistic twice.

>I'm kidding oc,
I thought you may be serious because she works in the BLM rehtoric without the BLM attitude which is an assest if done correctly.
>Maybe they'd stand a chance with some old kike like Joe Biden
I agree. Joe would be a fantastic candidate because he'll get the white vote, the dems will be more united in 2020, and he appeals to centrists and folks who will have Obama nostalgia.
Problem is his age. He'll be 78 in 2020 and I can't see him wanting to be president for a potential 8 years (till 86) after he saw firsthand how it kills your soul.

If Kaine hadn't bombed his debate he'd also be a solid 'uniter' / centrist candidate. But Pence pretty thoroughly trounced him.
Detest Pence, but I have to admit that he played his hand well.

>Joe would be a fantastic candidate because he'll get the white vote
I don't know how well his "the less white people in our country, the better" bit will play with white people who aren't already anti-white if it gets wide reporting.

You guys really think they'll go with two females on the ticket?

I don't think he'll get the white vote as in the majority of whites
I meant he'll get a much higher percentage than Hillary and most of the candidates mentioned in this thread

No. They're stubborn and out of touch, but not quite functionally retarded.

I'm willing to put money on it not being anyone white or male. That includes "Jews are white" Zuckerberg.

If they are smart they would nominate Gavin Newsom. We should be thankful that democrats are borderline retarded.

>I'm willing to put money on it not being anyone white or male
Agreed.
That's why I see them failing.
The only way a woman is going to be President is if she's running against another woman.
Historically, female heads of state have been elected in Parliamentary electoral systems where she is not directly voted on as leader by the people.