Why are Amerifats too stupid to invest in public transportation

Continuation from >Don't give me the nigger answer because in Europe we have niggers and mudslimes using our buses and trains.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-08/china-wraps-up-26th-straight-car-sales-record-with-month-to-go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because niggers

Why are euro faggots so easily confused by things that are not European?

You are so smart and everything it should be evident to you why public transportation.

Our affluence and huge country along with cheaper gas than europe makes it easier to drive.

Because niggers you have no clue how dangerous buses and trains are in this shithole.

Because the automotive industry

But can you refute the nigger argument? My entire lifestyle revolves around not having to deal with niggers. Where I live, where I work, and how I get there are all suited to me not having to deal with niggers.

Our country is enormous. Yurop countries are puny.

WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING THIS THREAD FAGGOT?????

Euros do not understand that to go from Key West to Jacksonville is longer then going from the capitals of Portugal and Spain...

Because cars are very expensive, many get into debt to buy them. Then they have to pay for insurance. Then there are the fuel costs. Then there are accidents, which means more money for hospitals and insurers. Guess who benefits from all that?

Portugal and Spain are different countries?

Because an individual state is often as large if not larger than an entire yuropoor country.

>what is China

>Thread about tornados about a week ago
>Euros having now idea how tornado winds work, assume they're sheer winds rather than upward suction winds
>Some Norwegian says his house could stand an F5 tornado because his house sometimes sees winds t hat are "almost" those of a cat 1 hurricane
The most terrifying thought of all to Euros is that they're just as ignorant about the outside world as we are

That's for you niggers.

>eurotrash thinks Americans should drive buses
Americans can't afford buses, dumbass. They're too big, use too much gasoline (petrol for you idiots), and they take up too much space. Just imagine the congestion if all those cars were instead buses. And how can you drive a train on the interstate. Smh

There used to be a train line going into Key West before it got obliterated by a hurricane.

if you want a serious answer, individuality senpai
why do you wanna pay $2.50 to ride a filthy bus with a bunch of minorities
when you can just ride your car , which you paid for and chill in your car lmao

The parts of China that matter or the 98% landmass inhabited by illiterate peasents who make the amish look advanced?

>don't have to deal with traffic
>don't have to deal with finding parking
>more money for you as you don't need to buy petrol and insurance

Need I go on?

>implying gas and insurance costs are the same on two different continents.
What's it like being retarded?

Fewer brown people would actually mean less need for public transportation.

niggers dude

Americans on average are dumber than the Chinese. Let alone your country is nearly made up of minorities.

Not an argument.

Oh look its this thread again. Kill yourself, eurofaggot.

public transportation is for poor people. fuck off.

1. Population density
2. Urban sprawl
Now fuck off

Cheap cars and cheap gas. Why use public if it costs as much?

Most Americans aren't so poor that they can pack all their valuables in one duffel bag like a European. Even the poor people own more than that. Perhaps a better question is why can't euros afford their own cars?

wow. Really got 'em. How can we compete with burger education?

You notice those asterisks next to Cina in that diagram? That's because those results are only from government-selected top universities in major cities like Shanghai and Beijing.

>American scores are an average of Americans
>Chinese scores are averages of Beijiing prep school students
Noggins joggin like a nig with a new stereo

1. We have an electoral system that makes rural votes worth more than urban votes, and this leads to policies that benefit rural people over urban people. Rural areas don't benefit from public transportation, so they undermine all attempts to make it happen.
2. Our politicians are bought and paid for, and there isn't a public transport entity big enough to buy the necessary government support. Compared to the automotive industry, the used car industry, the car insurance industry, and the fossil fuel industry? No one can compete.
3. We built all of our cities on the assumption of cheap and plentiful fuel, which means they are actually poorly suited for public transport anyway. Public transport requires DENSITY, and American cities are some of the least dense in the world. We've got too much baggage.
4. White people don't want to ride the bus or take the subway with niggers, so when civil rights made them share they all fled the city. Which leads us back to problem #1, with rural white people doing everything they can to sabatoge public transport.
5. Public transportation has a reputation of being something for poor people, and Americans are all about signaling their wealth (or rather, buying status symbols with credit and then going into debt). All the previous problems lead to a cultural problem as well.

And that's it. America will never have robust public transportation.

Because your country could fit inside one of our states.

Burgers are too fat to invest in a bicycle too. They would rather go 1 (((mile))) per hour while honking their horn like idiots.

It is you silly euro. The basis of your criticisms is that you will have more money if you don't have a car based on gas and insurance prices. On average insurance and gas is far more expensive, which is what makes the appeal of public transport greater. We don't have the same issue here.

So your meme proves 60 cars take up the same space as a bus. And?? When i want to stop and shove chick fil-A in my mouth I can stop my car. I can't stop the bus.

>Can get in car and go literally anywhere in the continental US
>Don't have to sit next to stinky niggers and mudslime on the train/bus
>You can use your car to run over catladies and bugmen

The pros of owning a car outweigh the bad, always. Have fun riding your miraculous muslim mover, eurocuck

But they're praying towards America, not Mecca.

>posts picture of a hurricane evacuation
wew

if Americans are not poor then tell me why it is common in American for Americans to take out a 72 month loan on a car?

>car breaks down
>die

Nazis loved trains....

>lmao just bike away from the hurricane my dude
>you'll totally manage to cross all of Florida before you get caught in the hurricane

But to answer the question it's because some of our states are bigger than your countries and owning a car is part of the "American Dream" so riding the bus is for commies

>Murrica
Top kek.

At yet with your own car you have independence. Your commie brain will never understand it.

because we're run by oil and energy companies

Only niggers take out a six year loan on a car. And poor euro immigrants. Mexicans just drive stolen cars

General maintenance of cars is usually pretty easy and can literally be learned on jewtube and /o/ . If you're not retarded you can keep a vehicle going for 20+ years.

Your countries are the size of our states, that's why.

Get a real landmass and then tell us how easy it is.

Look up how big oil conquered the world

The US is mostly rural with a low population density. It's impractical and unnecessary to set up a subway or commuter rail in Nebraska for instance.

Every urban area with a high population density has public transportation already.

When people ask for public transportation they are either ignorant and disingenuous or they just want more free shit because people like free shit. Or they just want everyone to live in a city so we can all be urban dependents who vote for Democrats.

I lived in a city for a number of years with a shitload of trains and buses. The lazy dindus didn't like that the buses stopped every few blocks so the city made the buses stop twice per block. Average commute time tripled and costs went up. People are fucking lazy and incredibly fucking stupid.

We can't get along in enclosed spaces.

Like I said China is much larger than your country and has accessible public transportation in every city.

Chingchongland also has a MUCH higher population than density than the US. All of our major cities have public transport systems, nothing else does though because there just isn't a need.

China has a billion more people than us are you retarded

America is yuuuge.

>implying they can use public transportation

Ffs the US interstate system is modeled on the German autobahn. But now that we copied Europe we're wrong for that as well. Perhaps we should next rip up our straight streets and replace them with medieval nonsense. Euros are never happy and your jealousy is unattractive

They're also communists with no soul or humanity so they see no issue in demolishing homes and businesses to make new paths.

What a great example, very typical of europeans to go the dictatorial route.

Most people in a city should be walking or cycling. It is only because people are lazy and egotistical that there are cars everywhere.

>Don't give me the nigger answer because in Europe we have niggers and mudslimes using our buses and trains.

niggers
in the US used cars are much cheaper and the barrier to driving is much lower
so more people can afford to drive instead of being forced to ride public transport with niggers

fpbp

>Meme flag, ashamed of his eurocuck country.
S A G E

China is almost the same size as the US with 4 times the population focused almost entirely in one half of the country. Don't Euros like to brag about their geographic knowledge? Or maybe you're just a retard

The cons outweigh the pro's. Packed like animals onto an often late and smelly bus/train/underground. Fares are expensive and keep rising, and of course feral niggers and gypsies trying to steal and make the experience as unpleasant as possible. In Italy i imagine we are the same as most countries that have third world scum.

Why can't your rural towns have train and bus lines connected to the main cities? Every village here in Europe and even Japan does this.

>modern China
>communist

> Liberty vs Communism

>ohh amerifats lul

Guess what we can still do? We can say ISIS are terrorists.

Because the automobile jew told the construction jew to build everything so far apart that people need cars.
Then they told everyone that not owning a car makes you a loser and the stupid goys believed them.

tl;dr jews

>why it is common in American for Americans to take out a 72 month loan on a car?
US credit is filthy cheap.

show your flag op

I also notice a lot of American cities do no have the proper infrastructure for cyclists.

oh shit is norm macdonald playing the colonel again?

>we have niggers and mudslimes using our buses and trains.

Hows that working out for you?

I know you're afraid of using google because you'll be put into prison for racism, but it's the truth.

This is the logo of their ruling party.

>tfw you'll never take a comfy train ride from a comfy rural Japanese train station to explore some mountain temples and waterfalls with your Japanese qt gf

Why even live?

Most major US city's have public transportation the only one which really doesn't is LA.

The jews

There's nothing more that i hate on the road than car larpers without motors.

The grass is no greener on the other side of the chink.

Public transportation in America is where you find the worst human beings. Countless bums that bummed enough money to jump on but cant clean the piss off themselves. Even the normal people on the bus are rude as fuck. I had an injured leg, that was clearly injured, but people would run their luggage into my leg anyway.

The worst of it is the bums though. If they did something to keep the bums off more people would probably ride the bus. Fortunately there aren't a lot of niggers where I am, but if there where I'm sure they'd be just as big a problem.

We do that too, it's a very good use of public funds.

But if you use it people will call you a loser because the automobile jew said so

What a embarrassing display. They should have clubbed him in the head.

>Why can't your rural towns have train and bus lines connected to the main cities?
A lot of cities have train lines that connect to suburbs actually. Most of the trackage in the US now is used for freight though and the metro commuter trains share that trackage. Without room to build new rails, the existing ones are gridlocked by freight traffic.

Prison for Racism if they did that. He couldn't even ask him nicely, that was a typical arrest attempt in the UK.

Nah you only really get shit if you use the Bus but the Subway is fair game.

Saddening

Only niggers are too dumb to drive.

China automobilization is exploding, there are not dirt poor anymore. China buys more vehicles than US per year now.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-08/china-wraps-up-26th-straight-car-sales-record-with-month-to-go

Every US city with same population density has public transpotartopn syetms.

Your average GDP is lower than the cheapest new cars.

>thank you government for putting a band aid on our completely failed state.

interstate 80 from youngstown to cheyenne is 1300 miles of corn fields.

Your average GDP is lower than the cost of the cheapest new cars.

>thank you government for putting a band aid on our completely failed state.

Because we already have roads, and everybody already has a car? What's so hard for you to understand?

I'm really sorry Romeo. You guys are really getting fucked right now. Keep the flame burning in the Eternal City.