RIP Florida bros

RIP Florida bros

>American education

Hopefully it'll wash away all the annoying Cubans and baby boomers living there

How can they both be Cat 5?

Science is full of morons.

Why did the previous thread die out?

kek, they are fucked. when will it hit land? Any livecams where I can watch it with some popcorn?

it's almost like the Saffir-Simpson scale is based off wind-speed, and it's almost like the wind-speeds can be similar in differently-sized storms

Irma x Andrew rule34 /ss/ when?

F the UM

The categories are based on wind speed not size.

Category is based on wind speed.

Sup Forums is full of morons

But we know the winds are stronger.

So why are Scientists not on the news telling everybody its a Cat 6?

Because of political correctness. Thats why

I'm going to start calling the storm "Boomer's Bane".

haha america btfo

fuck that actually sounds hot

Hope they fucking drown

The wind speeds are well above cat 5 speeds

meh

nice braphog

>Because of political correctness. Thats why
Are you genuinely this stupid? You need help.

Then you explain it to me.

The winds are stronger then Cat 5 but nobody has the courage to come out and say it.

Because there's no Category 6 Hurricane. CAT 5 is max level.

Ohh, that is some good Science there

*pats back*

There isn't a category after a 5, fricktard

>hurricane displacing miami nogs and southern nogs
>next election guaranteed red

Sure, there is a peer reviewed and accepted category.

It's literally a cat 4 now

Remember that cool beach where the airplanes fly right over your head?

It's gone.

Irma’s fury brought widespread destruction to the island of St. Martin Wednesday, leaving its world-famous airport so badly damaged that it was unreachable Thursday.

Princess Juliana International Airport, which is on the Dutch side of the island, St. Maarten, has become a must-see landmark for visitors who gather at the nearby beach to watch planes fly low overhead.

“It’s just heartbreaking to see the airport, the homes and hotels in ruins,” said JY, a Virginia resident who went on a family vacation to the island in late June. “The Maho Beach plane-watching was spectacular.”

god you are fucking stupid

the categories are based on expected damage. cat 5 means "most to all structures destroyed". what's higher than that even MEAN?

>you will live to see the Publix genocide

You are a dumbass

why does fake news compare it to some random weak cat 5?
Why not compare it to allen or willma, they both have record of speed or pressure.

Pic related is allen

>MAX level

LEAVE MY PUB-SUBS ALONE

It has jews there. And nigs can't swim. But, sadly, the wetbacks will survive.

It looks like the Everglades is going to be a bro and take the first hit. RIP animals.

Irma will wash away the retired Boomer

>Pls let this hurricane somehow bring Publix to TX

So erm...how did Cuba fare?

Key West is a disease, like the ones all the fags spread down there. Clean it up, Irma.

THE WITCHES THAT HEXED TRUMP DID THIS. BURN THE WITCH!

That what that guy was. A human sacrifice at (((( burning man ))))

This just goes to show that although Gilbert never officially hit Louisiana, when we drove through it in 1988, you'd have never known the fucking eye was in MEXICO.

Storm Categories are based on wind speed, not size.

you're being baited you stupid idiot, stop it

>tfw Publix sends it's green-clad troops out to restore order and Publix establishes a provisional government that becomes internationally recognized and creates the Fascist Republic of Publix in south Florida.

Irma + X - 9 Solar Flares = Mega Quakes.
Earthquake North of Dominican Republic as Irma rolls through. USGS.

do other states have grocery stores on the level of publix? when I speak of publix so highly to people from other states they just dont understand, are they starved of good supermarkets?

fixed image
pic related, its the fixed image i mentioned earlier in the post

I can buy nice boars head sandwiches at Kroger, I don't get the hype.

any pics of the damage?

Wegmans is vastly superior to Publix

Categories are based on sustained wind speed not size you fucking nigger

LEARN TO SWIM
LEARN TO SWIM
LEARN TO SWIM

This. Publix being good is a shitty meme. You can't even buy liquor there.

I guess non-Florida plebs are just used to living in 3rd world non-publix zones

I buy liquor at publix all the time, maybe you're just retarded

Just point ur fans at the hurricane to make it go away. Problem solved.

Many Publix have a liquor store next door. I guess it has to be a separate part of the building for licensing purposes.

Explain what is so good about publix, FLanons. Do so by comparing it to other grocery stores in your area.

2 words....
PUB-SUB

You're small time

What other grocery sandwiches have you had

Thanks for killing some of my brain cells.

Because the purpose of the scale is to give people a sense of how much damage it will cause. Once winds exceed about 160mph, everything is straight fucked (see barbuda). There's no point in adding another rank, total devastation is still total devastation

If ya' ain't shoppin' at a Piggly Wiggly ya' ain't livin!

Its more widespread total devastation.

It will be fine.

nothing will happen, the storm will veer into the atlantic towards the east, just a mouse fart, a major letdown.

The scale doesn't take into account storm size, and the time to run out of energy on land is hard to predict. The scale is telling people "if you're in the path, expect this much damage". Adding a category 6 serves no purpose.

Chicken tendy subs.

not there yet
will be kill over today

I live in miami, do you think I will have to go into work tomorrow?

By the time it hits FL it's going to be a cat 3 or less

Publix exists in Georgia, too. We have Kroger as well and it simply does not compare.

One of my favorite Tool songs right here

yes
no need to make preparations. irma won't hit

Next week burgers...

Let us all have a moment of aggressive masturbation for all the gran culos latinos that will die

Delete this

As it roars closer, all that can be distinguished from the pure noise of it all is...

"Des"
"Pa"
"Cito"

Florida will be fine. Only yankee fags who have never seen a hurricane will say this will be bad.

Ummm yeah, Peter. I'm gonna need you to come in to work tomorrow as usual. Nothing's changed. Thaaaanks

>all that fat and loose skin

Worst post I've seen today, you fucking brainlet christ cuck

Greeting from Coral Springs
>No shutters
>No generator
>No radio
>Possibly no flood insurance

I'm prepared to lose it all

Nigger please. Publix will be open in time to get the current meatball sub before its sale ends Thursday.

>comepingeria
What the fug

Robert?

Fpbp.
The eyewall is where most of the storm's energy is. The majority of it's bulk is cumulo-cirrus cloud which doesn't mean jack shit.

Nope.

Glad to know someone else is at least as unprepared as I am though.

The shutters is possibly the worst thing you're missing. Stay safe user, I'm south of you around weston.

The eye of the storm is projected to go right over my head. I live in a shitty college apartment, but I am well stocked. A lot of all this news is fear mongering bullshit and hurricanes don't kill as many people as most think. A lot of the deaths are caused by unrelated stuff like peoples generators catching fire and killing them. People are losing their god damn minds, Publixes are empty, gas stations are empty, sirens drive by blaring at all hours of the day, uni is closed and sending out safety messages and might even evacuate the dorms. I'm not scared, just doing what I can and knowing that people are losing their minds for nothing. The thin veneer of society has fallen.

Same to you. Hopefully the damage isn't too bad.

lel

This is what happens when Germany loses the war.

Hurricanes, which are proven to be pro-Nazism have heard the ancient wails of the White Man, and have been summoned to take out the refugee cities for Spics and Beaners like Miami, or primarily Democratic counties.

Just know if Germany had won, this wouldn't be a problem because we would fly ME-262's counter-clockwise in the heart of the Hurricane and get it to die down before it hit US soil.

We need something to go viral that convinces niggers to stay and loot.

LOL I've been having this feeling with my employer all week.

Take your time, florida-chan!

Why does NOAA fly around with a Kermit the Pepe?