Florida fag here, EVERYTHING is fine you faggots

>be me, florida fag
>Live in properly constructed house not in a flood zone
>Be comfy and excited for hurricanes

>People everywhere are freaking out about some "bad" weather
Only poorfags who live in wooden houses in a flood zone are going to get BTFO, this is literally nothing

No no no! It's the end of the world for sure this time! Al Gore is talking on CNN RIGHT NOW!

Who are you trying to convince, exactly?

>1,000 year flood in Baton Rouge last August
>500 year torrential rain in Houston two weeks ago
>"Naw, here eein floor-y-duh weer gunna be juuust fine"

You are a hero user, your house will single-handedly defeat the hurricane.

good for you

Just informing non-Floridians that most of us are comfy and waiting for the show

>sensationalist dumb fuck

This. Literally nothing will happen and I'm right in it's path

REMEMBER

If you staying in the hurricane zone write your name and Social Security number on you arm.

Then kys.

3/10 troll harder newfag.

>stop having fun!!!!

oh man... OP i really, really hope you, your home and your family are still comfy and well by monday.

I bet your not even a Floridian, or if you are you are either a poorfag with a cuckshed or an idiot who believes in fake news

Poltards are so thirsty for happenings they will believe anything

Dont worry, my building has survived hurricans for 20 years with no damage, not even a broken window

For once OP isnt a faggot.

Fellow floridaboi here, everything is cozy. Just dont trave north on 95 and get you groccerys/gas between 8pm and 6am. Its just going to be lots of rain and some wind.

>Wooden houses

I still do not understand why you would ever go for such a fragile house, I can't imagine it's that much cheaper

Hell, if I lived in Florida i'd take the smaller house if it meant it was made from more sturdy materials

Europoor detected.

It's so shitty, you're using bad weather as an excuse to roll digits.

If people seriously think a cat 4 hitting Florida is a happening they are definitely underrated

Most americans value productivity and size over quality and durability, this is reflected in their homes.

They live in cheap wooden/plastic McManshions

20 years? Twenty? As in, two decades? Like, one decade multiplied by two?

Can your thickshit skull possibly comprehend that that's really not a very long time?

How is that relevant? You are grasping at straws you are so desperate

I laugh at non Florida residents thinking this is a big deal. First it was MUH 200 MPH WINDS now it's MUH STORMSURGE.

I'm not grasping at anything, I'm calling you retarded for thinking that 20 years without hurricane damage is anything to be proud of.

Its not about "pride" its a simple statement of fact, like all triggered idiots you project a fantasy on to people and attack it

Stop embarasing yourself

^Take a look at the other floridians in here, its literally NOTHING.

Only cuckshed owners should be worried

ive survived quite a few south florida hurricanes

as long as you have a weeks worth of water your golden

if you dont have a hurricane kit ready at all times then you are a fool. Propane stove, coffee, ramen, can foods. Expect a week at the least of power outage. The rest is just filling some boredom.

shoot the lootin niggers

Rip you

nice political thread

Have you ever in your life been without power?

not him, but yes. 2 weeks in the dead of winter in NH. I am between Miami and west palm and not worried. Only people truly worried here already left. Most of the people in my area are staying.

SIEG HEIL

So what you are saying is that when they start reporting the dead count I can point and laugh.

good for you, buy some ammo.

im saying you are a damn fool and you deserve everything happening to your country.