Is alex jones and bill hicks the same person

Is alex jones and bill hicks the same person

>discuss

OP, confirmed flat earther.

Literally who and who?

Identical twins separated at birth

Check em

Alex Jones is the greatest radio thespian of all time. Better than Orson Welles.

Yes he is. He won't touch on human trafficking. He purposely avoids major subjects, he cut pizza gate loose after he made his situational obligation to touch on it. He also won't touch on Seth Rich anymore. He is controlled opposition and his early career goal was to make the right wing look crazy. The Bohemian Grove/Lizard people shit was early probing to what Americans will believe. People like him purposely discredited 9/11 truth.

That new guy he recruited in the carl/aids skrillex shit. He is a attempt to let Bill Hicks retire after 20 years of being a CIA tool.

Of course they are. One appears when the other disappears in the same city - Austin Texas. Alex Jones was a character that Bill Hicks did right before he died, though he had not named the character then (look for Bill Hicks talking about Waco). They have the same producer for fucks sake. They have the SAME friends. Why do you think Jones is buddies with all the top (of a certain niche, not mainstream TV) comedians like Stanhope or Joe Rogan? Its not rocket science that this is the same dude. Its not even a conspiracy theory, his producer implies that on his website.

Alex sure sounds like he smoked as many cigarettes as Bill.

It think its completely true tqbh famalam.

Yes, but from different timelines.

>ywn be able to purchase a vial of Milk of McAdoo or Milk of Millie for $69.95 from the infowarslife store to help fight the globalists

>Is your Mom and the hoe i was with last night the same person
>AMA reddit

what about all the court documents that were recently filed.... surely his real name would come up

and whats the proof of bill hicks's death?

everyone knows that. it's the equivalent of Michelle Obama being a man.

> they had the same producer
>they were both at Waco, Hicks with a beard, Jones all square
>When one disappeared the other one rose to fame
>Voice alteration surgery can only make voice pitch lower
>the documentary about bill hicks fake from beginning to end, including fake family relatives and friends
>Jones leaked photos of his alleged family of origin also entirely faked

tl;dr Jones/Hicks is an actor/agent of talent, probably mossad

At least Hicks had some talent.

Who cares? I don't understand the left/Jewish smear tactics. It has infect the Fringe of the right as well.
>He's a Jew
>He's a fed
Well he's also just an entertainer who spreads information. It's only an issue if you plan on or get goated into illegal activity. PROTIP! Keep your nose Clean. Alex/bills message 9s a good one. There's nothing the tptb fear more than a United population.just because I agree with that message doesn't mean I don't believe in demographic replacement.

No, they are not, you stupid Millennial. Some people have some features that look the same. Jones is a shill gatekeeper married to a Jew, while Hicks was a pretty funny and insightful comedian.

Yes. Just look at Alex Jones, he is easily ~10 or more years older than he claims (43). Something is not right.

Yes, your brain.

No. Bill Hicks would never shill for (((them))).

That too.

white dudes all look the same to me at this point
I'm so fucking tired of white pppl

What's the best technique for making a tinfoil hat?

>Type "alex jones bill hicks" into youtube
>4,600 results

Fucking hell

the absolute state of man