Which one of you did this? I thought right-wingers wanted politics to stay out of video games?

Which one of you did this? I thought right-wingers wanted politics to stay out of video games?

Is that player created content or made by the game design team? I think that is the main difference between this and lefty agenda pushing

Heil Hitler

Its a ww1 game goy, dont you know the history of the shoah?

>2017
>you can't spray paint blowjob pics on walls in online games anymore
Modern internet is shit.

I'm guilty

BF 1918 sucks nigger dick

i want faggot politics out of video games

GTA NAZI LIFE

It's fun to piss off people tho

>I thought right-wingers wanted politics to stay out of video games?

You can't say shit like that and then have 90% of the game makers today making fucking games like this. Course we didn't want politics in video games but then you fucking retarded homos had to blow gamergate into retarded proportions and ruined it and now every game developer is a massive faggot

Hope you see my brother's nazi swastika next time you play online.

Why would the edited Jew version show a beaten woman and a black guy replacing the dog??

It's a really cool logo. Simple, but nice. I see no problem here, apart from historical innacuracy.

those quotes aren't real, are they?

>there's someone who bought niggerfield 1 and thinks he isn't s cuck because he put a nazi emblem on his tank

Niggers are jew pets

Nobody gave a shit until you faggots took what was intended to be a shutdown of a group of whores' and losers' bitching, and turned it into 'MUH ALL GAMERS ARE EVIL SEXIST SCUM' and then perpetuated it once it had formed into a movement supporting ethics in video game journalism.

You know the funny thing? You leftist pigs would have won already and Trump wouldn't have become president if you faggots hadn't fucked with our video games.

They are.
Now you understand why this board is so obsessed with them?
Jews really do hate us.

Yeah but when the leftists do it, not even intending to get you mad, but simply put their agenda in their games, you throw a hissy fit. nice logic fagtard

No, we want OUR politics in video games.

i already knew jews before
and i recently started reading mein kampf, and hitler is spot on about the jews
however i didn't know the talmud was that radical

I don't throw a hissy fit. I just don't buy their gay female game

Yup.
It's extremely blasphemous. Worse than the bullshit you seen in the Quran

This pretty much. Gamergate mobilized, hardened and organized the masses for the battle that came.

Looking back, I just realized how cucked that era was.
We were living in a time where PC culture went undisputed, jobs were scarce, economy was getting worse, wars that nobody cared about, and plenty of false flag attempts to remove 1st and 2nd amendment rights.

Would non-Jewish ayy lmaos qualify as goyim?

I will have to look into this, does no one ever mention this because of holocaust guilt?

Clan name?

Holocaust is a billion dollar industry AND a good propaganda tool to guilt people into being manipulated.
(((They))) say "Never Forget" the holocaust. But they never don't tell you to forget Holodomor ;)
They don't even tell you that more Europeans died in WW2 or about Jewish Communism slaughtering Russians/Christians in Russia after 1917

it's called history

>Console

what about the next gen super shoah console?

I made a nice swatstika flag in bf4 and got banned for it