Be nationalist white guy

>be nationalist white guy
>don't want to see the white race disappear and get annoyed when I see white girls with non white guys
>Is, and always as been more attracted to non white girls (mixed black, arab especially)
>For some reasons, they seem to like me a lot, despite being openly nationalist (not rascist in public though)

I'm lost Sup Forums, what should I do ? I just don't find most white girls attractive, I just love to cuddle / sex and love brown girls (ex gf was algerian)

Help me

>flag
>nationalistic

Ok hamid

maybe white males are evolving to adapt to their women's betrayal by losing sexual interest in them

even in the victorian era rich women would fetishize the well endowed monkey-men of the steamy eldritch jungles--after enough white men go yellow or brown and realize the grass is way greener on the other side, maybe natural selection begins rewiring white male sexual interests

100 % white, blue eyes. Anyway, How do you even have acess to internet pedro ? Don't you have a civil war to do right now ?

Maybe it's purely biological too. Brown women are much more fertile and full of life than ugly, flat or obese white women

You must be a fan of BeuretteTour

Same way OP but in into Asians and Latinas. I feel so wrong about it but white women have turned into walking vomit recently and im starting to resent them.

stop hakim, France may continue to be cucked for 80+ years, but I won't stand your faggotry. Someone throw some acid in that westernized hajji's face, these are the feminist cunts who blur all lines when it comes to that horrid religion

>tfw got hard reading this

Its not about us or our desires, the only reason we have these desires anyway is because of propoganda and"degeneracy" .

Do what is best for the world: Make white babies.

This is a natural Parisian tendency.

same here bruv

continuing the jeb bush legacy i see

>pedro

he's not from mexico you dumb croissantnigger pierre al abboud

Go ahead and call ma a jew or a shil but FFS Sup Forums, tell me you wouldn't LOVE pic related to be your wife. COME ON

venezuela is a spanish speaking country too, there are pedros in just about every latino country

>and always as been more attracted to non white girls (mixed black, arab especially)
It's a conquering mentality. However, at the moment whites need to re-group and sort ourselves out. We are a generation or two away from losing absolutely everything.

Also, if you are attracted to the OP, you have shit taste to begin with.

same.
>96% white country
>non whites are serbs, bosniak muslims and gyspies, all of whom are white
>ywn have a coffee coloured traditionalist hijab qt
why live

Still not as hot as a white girl tbqh

Fuck it, let's just spread the white superior genes everywhere.
Let the best genes win, nature will decide which race shall persevere in the future

Come on bro, Shakira is the ultimate 10/10

stay strong user!

i feel ya

i love middle eastern bitches and they love me

last 4 girls have been middle eastern qt's. they've all been pretty secular tho

t. 100% swedish but look like a balkan fucking shit

I am going to find a brown qt, i'm done with white women.

You could definitely do a lot worse. Top tier white women still blow her out of the water though.

also WN, but can't stand white women and black women seem to naturally gravitate to me. I can also speak the truth about race with black women on a level that would make white girls outraged.

same. am white myself, but most white girls are narcissistic whores.. it's nearly impossible to find a conservative Danish girl today.. so, better to colonize brown pussy with my superior genes

Yeah but white women have certifiably the most bitchy, entitled attitudes and they smell bad.

There's just no point impregnating a white woman when i could impregnate a brown qt, at least then my kid would fit into society better.

fpbp

I gave up on white chicks a long time ago. I know that as a white man I am superior to other races of men, but only black women arouse me. Anything less than a black woman seems gay.

All race traitors will get the rope on the day.

fuck off back to your degenerate women

Come at me Thor
No

Very interesting theory. I have an instinctive rejection of white women now due to repeated bad experiences with their terrible attitudes. They're a caricature of themselves, rushing around on some important mission in their heads and assuming you'll move out of the way.

I've had what could be described as similar feelings, but then I recall that my children would be cross-bred. Aimless, rootless, and torn apart by a contradictory identity. Rejected by both families, accepted by neither.

Also pic related.

r u me
>tfw like to cuddle with short mexis

Yeah she's hot until you realize she's probably sucked a few BBC's in her lifetime.

Also:

mad ahmed? your women love BTC (big templar cock)

>Aimless, rootless, and torn apart by a contradictory identity. Rejected by both families, accepted by neither.
though. And that's more important.

this guy gets it. At least that's been my own experience.

For that to work we actually have to defend our borders, like how the non-white countries do (even animals defend their territory). Or else whites would just be surrendering biologically. White countries would get diversified and every one else would just stay as they are, until China takes over the world because there are no white left to counterbalance their power.

And if she hasn't?

Another:

I'd have sex with a lovely traditional brown qt and raise babies with Western conservative values. You can take our degenerate sluts ahahaa, your children will be ruined

Do your duty and bleach them.

>At least that's been my own experience

Are you mixed-race? I've read that they have higher-rates of mental illness, it would be a hard life.

Another:

Additional white-pills:

(1)

(2)

>Come at me Thor

What you don't understand is that European society is splitting into two. One group of Europeans will remain white and strong, while another group of Europeans will breed with the lower class non-whites, and join the diverse and weak. The diverse group will be classified as the lower class, and the white group will be classified as the upper class.

Who you breed with, the color and blood of your children, is what decides which group your lineage joins. Now do you want your lineage to join the diverse and weak group, or the white and strong group?

(3)

Maybe i'm being naive and immature but right now, i'm not thinking about having kids. Whether it is with white women or brown women.

>be white man
>slave to kikes for centuries
>used by kikes to export degeneracy worldwide
>destroys their own
>now looking for other women to destroy like a fucking zerg swarm

(4)

*Note, many of the teenagers in question chose not to vote either way/for 3rd party

Jeb?

(5)

the thing is they age like shit. They're so cute in their teens and early 20s though. But once they hit 30 BOOM fat and jebs wife tier. Its honestly sad

(6)

>hit it off with asian women pretty well
>slowly losing attraction to white "women"

50/50 chance I'll contribute to white genocide.

white sharia is the future of the west, fuck women and their rights

(7)

I urge you to seriously reconsider not having children.

Stop being selfish. Mixed children are not happy and they aren't accepted by anyone.

To quote jared taylor looks hwhite to me!

Dating-around and even being in relationships that you aren't at least somewhat interested in having kids with is literally a waste of time.

The only zergs in this world are the muslims. Here is what muslim degeneracy looks like:

>be born Aisha
>dad sells you to your much older cousin when you are 16-18
>dad literally approves of having his daugher raped by an older man
>Aisha gives birth to inbred children
>Aisha gets randomly raped one day because her Burka had a failure and she showed a strand of hair
>After her rape, the man goes free and Aisha gets beaten by her husband, father and brother
>Aishas daughter is old enough to be sold off to a new cousin
>she refuses
>has acid thrown in her face
>Aishas son is 6 years old and is now being pimped out to the local police officers as a dancing boy

Islam and Muslims are inbred, low-iq Africa-tier degenerates, far worse than any Cultural Marxist. Pic related.

Fucking hot

I would convert to Islam though.
Western Europe will be entirely Islamic anyway.

This issue has been bothering me for a long time. Almost turning 30 so time is running out to start a family, if it hasn't ran out already.

I look like south european anyway so there isn't all that much difference with marrocan/Tunesian women - intelligence capabilities aside.

do what you want

woooooaoooow

most alpha of the beta

Qui being a faggot white women are the hottest, you just like minorities bc they treat your insecure ass like you're someone special

my nigga

>I would convert to Islam though.
>Western Europe will be entirely Islamic anyway

>I would surrender to the immortals though.
>Greece will be Persian anyway

(8)

>Ethno nationalist
>Yada yada all that pol stuff
>Think Islam is a dangerous ideology
>In love with a muslim girl, she is white though and has blue eyes though
>Live a double life

>you just like minorities bc they treat your insecure ass like you're someone special

And it's great, why should I torment myself with a white girl. Men always searched for different things than looks in women they intend to marry unless they're stupid.

>Not roleplaying with your islamic gf the crusade invasions.

Hedonism is the path to degeneracy. Degeneracy is the path to nihilism. Nihilism is the path to apathy. Apathy is the path to death.

you sound like a bro

I'm not insecure, white women find me attractive too. I just don't care about them. In fact it's pretty funny to see the look in their face when you tell them you're not into white girls. Hell, it may even redpill them to get a taste of their own medicine

Everyone deserves to be treated special by their loved ones. If a woman doesn't want to treat me special then why the fuck I would want to marry her. srly fuck your logic.

(10)

w-why me tho?

Not a civil war, last I saw they were training to LARP around while getting dismantled by our Air Force.

>implying marriage age laws aren't kike tricks to limit fertility
if women always married at 21 humanity would've been wiped out long ago

Is she Arab or Bosnian? Kurdish?

(11)

this.

Have white kids and fuck non whites for fun
Done

The same threat over and over again. Shills fuck off be original and stop doing this shit.

This, you retarded varg larpers forget that native european slavs and germanic also married girls around age 12 and had 12+ children with them and it was normal until the jews came.

What do you mean 'why me?', what are you talking about?

Breeding with anything less than a hot, dark, thicc black woman is basically cuckoldry and faggotry.

It's the only way to give your kids a chance. Hapas are failures and mixed brown/White aren't as beautiful or as strong as mixed black/white.

Lol at procreating with some squat Mexican skank. Your manlet sons will be incel.

Brb making my offspring top tier chads and stacies with a black qt.

you replied to me
(maybe on accident)

Women all seem to be cunts regardless of their race. Artificial wombs nao!
-straight white male

I'm attracted to people with outgoing personalities and a positive disposition, which for whatever reason happens to be black or latino women.

If more people were concerned with being morally/socially good people, chances are I'd be attracted to everyone, white women included.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

I feel fucking dump now

Thank you. Know that I have great respect for German culture, and feel sympathy for your dark future.

you're fetishizing them.
/end thread

They are fetishizing me ;)

If you meant 'want' as in 'what suits your interest', then my comment may have seemed out-of-place.

But assuming you were referring to lusts, then my original argument applies.

(1x)

There are some traits that are more predominant, but not exclusive to, in some races than others, hence the attraction. Filter through the trash desu

Whats the reverse of a roastie?

A toastie? As in marshmallow?

A creamy?

We need to expand our nomenclature Sup Forums