Can we get a cat 3+ hurricane up the Chesapeake Bay? Please? That would be swell. How badly would pic related get BTFO?

Can we get a cat 3+ hurricane up the Chesapeake Bay? Please? That would be swell. How badly would pic related get BTFO?

what the fuck man...
my house is in that image lol

I really care...oh wait! No I don't!

Pic please

Take a picture of OPs helicopter

Fuck oc, fuck Fenwick, fuck Dewey. But more than any of that, fuck rehoboth. God's will be done in soddom. I pray for the same wrath in Rehoboth. God I fucking hate fucking Rehoboth.

Bethany Beach ok?

not for long anymore

No. Bethany is so full of rich liberal whites I hope it gets flooded by a surprise volcano. And I hope that volcano finds its way to Rehoboth in the process.

please no i live on the chesapeake

Why don't you like this place op

Wew lads, we got an edge Lord ova here !

>Chesapeake Bay

bad luck for brits!

I live here. Southern Delaware is a conservative bastion. Places like this (ocean city) and the other resort towns in the area bring exhorbitent amounts of liberals every God damn summer. None of them can drive. Alot of them make plans to retire here. Alot of them move here. These places are killing the local political consensus. Also every one of these businesses are feast and famine from summer to winter, and with all the temporary jobs they bring in Russians in droves to fill the positions. These people piss off locals, walk everywhere, ride bikes and cause alot of confusion in the restaurant businesses. The Mexicans that keep the landscaping businesses alive are supported by the rich white liberals and every single one of them uses shit like sposatos and other big names notorious for not hiring white. I hate what this place has become. I've been here since I was born and I'm 27 and it has evolved into a shithole. I used to live far enough away to not care and only have to go to the beaches for dinner out or shopping or something's ng, but now what used to be far removed is lumped in because vacancy in those areas is dwindling and the rising home costs have crept out to the rural area where I live. I sold my house and moved as far west in Delaware as I can to get away from it but now I'm surrounded by nogs when I go into town. At least my home see is in the sticks now. I don't have neighbors anymore. But I miss my hometown.

Coming

ETA sixteen days and zero hours

screenap this

Think about the celebrity homes in miami which irma is going to affect!

Our celebrity favorites worked hard for these homes! Lets pray

>Rehoboth
The proper term for that town is "Rehomo"

It's a fucking cesspit. It should be cleansed with fire.

Would it hit Baltimore?

Only if it was a good hurricane.

God I hope so

the hurricane doesn't want nigs to steal its thunder

thats what you get for building your house on some loose sand in the water

You from Salisbury m8? We should have a Shore meet up sometime.

I don't even go to Ocean Shitty anymore, goddamn tourists have turned it into a money pit. But the cancer has spread, mostly out from the University. I knew the girl that put together the Anti-Trump rally, she used to be pleasant and pretty. Then she started hanging out with some college kids and turned her into a ultra left-wing cum dumpster. She's only 16.

The University is filled with rich do-nothing children of D.C. types. We really need to do something about that. Making it coat more than Frostburg would keep the parents from sending their loser children here, but hurts locals. Idk man.

Making it cost* more.

Sorry dumb phoneposter.