Is Trump seeing the effect of his policies on global warming?

Is Trump seeing the effect of his policies on global warming?

Other urls found in this thread:

climatedepot.com/2017/05/24/global-warming-is-not-about-the-science-un-admits-climate-change-policy-is-about-how-we-redistribute-the-worlds-wealth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How does one determine scientifically whether a given natural disaster is most likely due to climate change and wouldn't have happened otherwise?

yes, yes he is. great work user. what else can we blame on Trump? Do you have acne? His policies caused it.

It's called "meteorology"

If only he hadn't decided that sending that money to faceless bureaucracies wasn't worth the climate. These hurricanes are literally his fault.

Why "meteorology" wasn't able to predict this hurricane?

>hurricane comes
>blows down your shitty ground level wood house
>rebuild shitty ground level wooden house

I wish i was a billionaire so i could just build 2 miles of south florida beachfront elevated concrete homes with bulletproof glass you could literally watch cat 5 hurricanes in.

Every state that didn't vote for Hillary deserves death and/or untold suffering. First Texas and now Florida. God is on our side.

I keep hearing this drivel here, but zero proof.
>trump caused hurricanes and earthquakes
Yet no one can provide any logical scientific evidence.
>it's called meteorology
That isn't even factual. Meteorologists are people who study the weather, not the historical implications of climate and weather. I've even tried to research it, and can't find any real science to back it up.
It's just like "Russia hacked our election". Lots of little chickens clucking about it, but zero facts.

lol it's hitting the most liberal part of the state.

Everyone who voted for obama deserves untold suffering and/or/w/na and general bummer feelings

Trump policies on global warning didn't change the climate in eight months you fucking chimp.

They can't even predict where this thing is going in three days without large margins of error but we know exactly what's happening years from now.

Of course!! Now please give your shekels to mr Gore for safe keeping.

Oh no, some richfags have to pick up a little trash the world is ending!

All about "carbon credits" pretty much

>Ottmar Edenhofer, lead author of the IPCC’s fourth summary report released in 2007 candidly expressed the priority. Speaking in 2010, he advised, “One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. Instead, climate change policy is about how we redistribute de facto the world’s wealth.”

climatedepot.com/2017/05/24/global-warming-is-not-about-the-science-un-admits-climate-change-policy-is-about-how-we-redistribute-the-worlds-wealth/

>Trump has been POTUS for 8 months
>Storms caused by his climate change policy are already kicking in

The same meteorologists who can't correctly predict tomorrow's weather half the time.

Texas here. We're doing just fine, thanks.

It's "BAD THING HAPPEN, BLAME PERSON I BLAME EVERYTHING ON!"

Humans are truly this stupid.

Then tell why they didn't predict these specific hurricanes ahead of imes. If they didn't, they can't then claim to know it was caused by global warming, much less trump, until they do some studies tracing back the cause which they didn't. If they did, cite a study.

He's been in office for less than a year, this is hardly his fault.

And what the fuck would have changed if he didn't back out?

>in office less than a year
>responsible for the entirety of global warming
Fuck off mohammed.

>calling it science
>germanistan

We've had hurricanes since the beginning of time, and much MUCH worse ones at that.

No, he's seeing the effects of idiots who built their homes on beaches.

When Mar-a-logo is gone he will.

sage

Yes. he's been in government less than a year and he's already achieved so much to combat the environment.

Oh yah, Trump's speech to reject the Paris Climate deal totally caused the hurricanes this summer.
Butterfly effect, am I right?

>t.shitskin
please stop coming here and proving to us that you animals have no business being a part of modern western civilization. i hate having to remind you sandniggers that you are objectively less intelligent on average than the real white people. you are, as evidence by the fact that you think pulling out of a treaty effects climate in real time.
i don't know what to say to someone who is more stupid and dirty than a common shit-wallowing pig.

it's shills, dude. their job is to piss us off with nonsense so it's harder for us to organize and bubble the truths up to the masses.
your job here is to ignore them, and to sage all replies to shill threads IF YOU MUST REPLY.

How is one dumb enough to blame weather on the current president and not the 100's of years prior.

Oh right, you're a liberal.