What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

It means the hurricane is a c u c k

>god will stop the hurricane he created

God hates Texas, Florida confirmed for master race.

Sometimes God delivers you from the lions, sometimes he delivers you through them.

G O T T M I T U N S

Sorry for causing this!

Cucks don't understand that this is a purge of the degenerates. America is god's country. He's sending us this gift. Central Florida here, I know all this pulse united faggots can't even operate a drill, let alone put up plywood. I'll be comfy, while they drown and have planks of wood forcefully blown into their assholes like they've never experienced before.

>have planks of wood forcefully blown into their assholes like they've never experienced before.
>like they've never experienced before.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo

That hand reminds me of that BLACKED meme, you know the one

God keeps the pimp hand strong.

I can't unsee it you bastard.

No you're not.

You're an EVIL selfish cunt!!

All you needed to do was take your penis out of Adams anus and all this could have been avoided. But no! You sodomites are happy to watch the world drown as you peruse your sick selfish desires.

>God wishes to smite degenerates
>Sends shit to texas, florida and montana
>Spares california, but teases with a mexican earthquake

>America is God's country
>Which is why he sends natural disaster after natural disaster your way

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here all comfy worrying about nothing. Feels good to live in God's Kingdom.

In recognize that hand...

>UK
>God's Kingdom
If your god is Allah, sure.

>Texas
>democrats refuse to evacuate
>God drowns democrats

>Florida
>Democrats evacuate
>God has no reason to drown anyone

God hates fags not the structures they live in

(((GOD)))

Storms are often symbols of Pagan Gods. Hail Poseidon.

kek

I wish hurricane season was year sround, Sup Forums hurricane threads are the best this board has offered in a long time.

>Atheist fags still don't know the Bible predicted all the disaster going on right now
>Still thinking we randomly came from a big bang long time ago and developed from a simple bacteria

How will they ever recover?

It means learn to swim

Florida's state motto is "in God we trust", you degenerate retards.

God prefers strong children. Children do not grow strong without some hardening.

Florida's southest coast is the reason it almost went blue, and they'll be hit the hardest. As for Texas, Houston voted blue. It is 600,000 illegal immigrants in a city of 2,400,000 people.

Yes, 1 in 4 people from Houston are illegal immigrants. That is how Democrats plan to win the south.

Means that you don't have to evacuate because the dude in heaven will protect you.

God gettin' head from Irma. She sucks and blows. He couldn't pass that up.

Ya only because of that fucking guac bowl faggot...

Trump will change it to "We Trust No One" because we don't...

He changed it in 2006.

Hurricanes are God's beyblades

>Take it in he chin Florida, don't worry, God something something...

Floridian here, keep your gay ass God we are followers of Neptune. Being dragged into the ocean and drowned is the only Nobel death for a Floridian.

daily reminder that God exists, and atheism is direct reason of spreading leftism.

They're denying reality. God hates florida. I hope Jose hits them after Irma. Miami needs to be cleansed.

>Houston voted blue

Which is why it's so funny the liberals are saying they deserve this for voting Trump. Literally cheering on the deaths of their own just on the off chance a Republican dies kek. I feel like we can use this mentality to our advantage.

Wrong. God loves Florida. That's why he sends hurricanes to cleanse them

That's a strange way for God to throw

>HAARP

clearly he's preparing to pick it up and drop that shit straight on the mainland

This.

Miami here. Please nuke us. The spics won.

Irma is the nuke

God is controlling the hurricane to kill Florida. The Orlando Pulse massacre was only the beginning.

God is with us
Thats exactly what it means

Live, die, kill, save, whatever happens, God is with us.

It's not that difficult to understand

is that you Dexter? guess you have to ride into the storm and become a lumberjack

I'm fucking dying

Magic Semen confirmed?

God is with us, you know, like pass over.

As in this thing is going to pass over your state and take the lives of all the first borns...

And the second borns...

And every else who isn't wearing concrete shoes, and even then, the 30ft waves will take care of those who don't get literally BTFO.

God is taking his talents to south beach

He will if you pray hard enough.

Pray, faggot!

>Implying being a homo is worse than being a cuck
Spread that other cheek user

I thought the exact same thing

I know exactly what you speak of

It means that god controls weather when their GMO plants need water, while Satan controls weather when Irma comes. God and Satan are buddies, who switch control of weather between themselves to create Christian narrative.

oy vey its anudda shoa

Emmanuel

Goddammit, lol

Oooga booga. it mean, that we pray to big good juju man in sky and he protect us from storm he made. if he no protect us then we deserve it and we keep pray. ooga booga

Neither of which are normal men, that is like comparing which form of brain cancer is worse.

DIVINE-INTERVENTIONED.COM