Black teen gets bullied by her peers for acting white

youtu.be/Ey55zgrAFHQ

This shows how divided blacks are in america this girl was in academically advanced classes and black students bullied her and said she wanted to br white for that

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BE3GlOp71w8
youtube.com/watch?v=37-GbX3iKbU
youtube.com/watch?v=iwMzZtU5H7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

crabs in a bucket

Doesn't suprise me blacks are far more racists than whites, the left ignores that, justifying it with white privilege, whick is bullshit. An indian student faked being black and was accepted to medical school despite his terrible score, blacks right now have no excuse for staying in poverty any longer, otherwise they have to accept that they have lower iq

What is acting white,acting like a decent person?

This. Ghetto blacks have a culture of holding each other back instead of celebrating success. This is the main reason they still haven't been able to integrate into society.

Because niggers actually look down on academic success.

All the left has done recently is normalise racism by racists of colour.

we actually cant win
it's like we're championed for succeeding but the whole time we work towards success we're berated for it by other blacks
really cba wit it anymore tbqh famalam

It's exactly what they say. They're not wrong to denounce and push away people who reject their culture, no matter how shit that culture may be, because exclusion is a basis for any group identity.

>White teen get bullied by her peers for acting black

This happens too. Who gives a fuck

shit's pretty sad, i hope the girl is doing alright

funny that the few civilized shitskins are considered white by other shitskins because they don't act like literal apes

Yes. Any attempt of blacks to take responsibility for their lives and improve themselves is met with contempt from other blacks, because deep down they know blaming whitey is just an excuse, and seeing one of their own make it is a constant reminder of this.

you niggers need to fucking fix this shit.
it has been _more_ responsible for holding you nogs back than whitey for more than three decades.
fix. your. fucking. morons.
and while you're cracking skulls, make sure the niggers also understand that "snitches get stitches" is holding niggers back more than whitey, too (we have several items that are inherent in nog culture that are responsible for keeping niggers down.)

Ayo hol up!
*studies hard*
So you means ta tell me
*gets a job*
you mean ta say
*pays taxes*
that in da past
*sticks around to raise his kids*
in da pass we wuz
*picks up garbage lying on the sidewalk*
WE WUZ BARBARIANS 'N' SHEEEEIT?!

Breaking News Nigga!

>that holloster shirt

is this swpl signalling?

beyonce and michelle obama act white and normies loves them

Little nigger gotta learn you born black you ain't white. So stop trying to blend in and go back to your league

It can be pretty sad, yes. These people usually end up being the "token" black because self improvement is a white thing to do, so they end up having white peers and associates.
The mentality is getting better, but the racey politics isn't helping. The blacks in situations like this are actually deserving of consideration, but they are the minority so their needs are swept away in favor of appeasing the lazy horde.

These blacks then grow bitter of society and become redpilled, able it a different brand than the natsoc type. Much more of the "all authority is looking to manipulate" type of redpill. They make good neighbors, too, as they usually don't like their family so their felon cousin won't come visit and take a midnight looting walk.

they arent allowed to do well OP. its kind of a secret and your not suppose to talk about it but the self labeled black community all know they can NEVER rival the white man academically

there was a agreement when the civil rights movement passed that involves blacks specifically because of the desegregation of schools shortly before the civil rights movement when the supreme court ruled on separate but equal. whites dont like competition they even has SAT score weighting to decrease asian college students but blacks are prohibited from being smart

every instance of a black science man results in a penalty phase. the blood of your kind is on your hands neil you know better

>Ayo hol up!
>*studies hard*
>So you means ta tell me
>*gets a job*
>you mean ta say
>*pays taxes*
>that in da past
>*sticks around to raise his kids*
>in da pass we wuz
>*picks up garbage lying on the sidewalk*
>WE WUZ BARBARIANS 'N' SHEEEEIT?!
My sides.

>I really am growing to hate Leafs
Kid acts like a normal kid but he thinks for himself.

usually when white burgers make statements like this theyre just stupidly racist but this was pretty much exactly on the money

this.
Biggest racists and haters of blacks are blacks.

not as massively as it does to blacks.

>This is the main reason they still haven't been able to integrate into society
No, the reason they still haven't been able to integrate into society is because their average IQ is in the 80's.

Doesn't matter the kid will never be white. Sooner or later they all have one trigger point or excuse to drop everything and chimp out go fully nigger in white country on white people
Niggers all gotta learn that difference when young. That way they'll understand what they are but could still act civilized in society

Bump for our boy Ay-Ayron
He a good boy

I live in one of the southern blacked states, so I get to see this happen first hand. It sucks because there are legitimate groups of older whites and blacks that are always looking to help elevate the black communities, but politicians (usually Democrat of course) sow the seeds of distrust.
>that white elderly couple has money! They don't care about you when they say they are having free sunday schools for your children, including free lunch and activities
>no you should trust me, the white politician who is bought by corporate interest looking to continue using you like slaves
>trust me, goy!
It's getting better, fortunately. Last year was a real eye opener for a lot of blacks. There are a lot more educated/"aware" blacks now a days then there were when they did this in the 80s.
Still a long way to go, though.

That guy must be Nigger's Most Wanted

I'm not surprised. This is one of many reasons why I can't take blacks seriously. They insist they're equal to whites, that they have culture, yet when any blacks deviate from the nigger stereotype they get bullied and rejected.

I really do feel bad for the outlier blacks who don't want to be niggers. They've learned the hard way that their own people are subhuman.

I stopped caring about black people a long time ago.

Use to have to deal with this quite a bit. Most suburb blacks have I'd imagine. They use to call me Oreo. I stopped caring after 8th grade and now live a very comfy, upper middle-class life.

>White teen get bullied by her peers for acting black

Acting like a stupid nigger is something you should be bullied for.

are we using this flag to identify ourselves as nog now because that seems somewhat useful

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BE3GlOp71w8

>blacks
>whites
Fucking yanks and their bullshit.

What is "acting black"?

Low IQ people will gang up on people with higher IQs. It's a fact of life in school growing up.

o hell ya

I was shitposting stormniggers in a thread before this and forgot to change my flag. But sure, why not?
Do you know me?

"They called her an oreo" I had to stop watching, I broke out into a laugh and now two minutes have passed and I'm still cackling from laughter. That's genius.

Twerking

Generally anything you can imitate from a rap music video. Video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=37-GbX3iKbU

It blows to be in the talented 10th. W.E.B. Du Bois was wrong. They can't lead the way if they are shit on by their own for even trying.

bla bla bucket of crabs yadda yadda

Niggers are retarded, news at 11

wtf I love Walmart now

>Black culture and norms attack people who try to succeed
>WHY THE WHITE MAN GOTTA KEEP US DOWN?
I hate niggers

Mr. Ghetto is the lyrical bethoven of our time

this lol but some kids got taken by the undertow, r u religious?

nigger

While I agree with this 100%, its pretty cringy coming from a black guy. You don't just say this type of shit you fucking uncle tom. Keep it to yourself and don't associate with niggers, end of story.

Nigger

Is this the mount rushmore of based black men, i think so

I remember a Chris Brown that covers the same subject.

>tfw no african queen gf

>savages will savage
IYMAGINE MY SHOCK

Yeah it's honestly a pretty rough situation to be in. If you actually try to better yourself you're ostracized by other blacks and never fully accepted by whites. It's hard to feel like you actually belong anywhere if you don't go full nigger and hang out with the other degenerates.

nigger

How would you feel if your entire race wAs a joke? Yeah stfu and let the negro vent

tony get the shotgun

ayy wait a minute
*adjusts tie*
u tryna tell me
*signals before turning*
dat
*plays catch with only child*
we wuz
*unironically attends white nationalist rally*
ACTIN A FOOL N SHEEEIT?
*denounces ebonics*

Yes. If you study, get good grades, care about your education and future, you are acting white and are a uncle tom nigga

What a stupid opinion
>le cringe
Grow up and figure out what really matters

Which would make them prone to irrational behavior like scorning and undermining the success of others.

White decent Blacks AntiNigger Protection Squads when

>White decent Blacks AntiNigger Protection Squads
Nope, let them fight it out. I'm sick of helping niggers, whether it be with money or otherwise

liberals and closet cucks

spic with a tiny dic

At least if you're black you *could* fit in with other blacks. You would probably find it disgusting, especially if you're a mongrel. You could have hardcore Sup Forums views and you will never fit in. Degenerate niggers and leftists will not want you when they figure out your views, and apparently white nationalists want you deported or killed regardless. Race mixing is really horrible, especially when you will never fitin.

he can say whatever the fcuk he wants, hes not a coward like you, what kind of man say "cringe", do you have a pussy you insecure cuck

>how divided blacks are

Should read "how retarded niggers are and how ass backwards their excuse for a culture is"

feels bad. People wonder why blacks are so poor and uneducated, it's because when one actually tries to rise up they get beaten down for being 'sucking up to the white man' or something along those lines.

At this point in history, blacks only have themselves to blame for their poor social status

that happens ALL the time, and has happened for decades. blacks giving other blacks shit for being "too white"

this is nothing new

whites in a MILLION years will not understand the psychology of an african american, they don't understand social degradation when its echoed in the fabric of society which is natural tribalism, now its finally not a big deal but its residue thats hard to clean, people get pissed if a guy laughs at thier clothes, imagine getting spiton daily and being told your race is shit then seeing your own race do it to themselves

all whites are going to hell
jk but the beatitudes are true, thank you Jesus

It seems like you care about your race more by actually trying to be successful so you can contribute to it in the future than by killing and robbing your own people but what do I know

>An indian student faked being black and was accepted to medical school despite his terrible score
Can you prove this?

What am I looking at here?

just google it dumb fuck kangaroo

Can't you find those in St Petersburg?

>just google it dumb fuck kangaroo
Fuck you leaf
First you do your homework. Then I 'll do mine
And don't forget to archive

mindy kaling's brother

youtube.com/watch?v=iwMzZtU5H7I

fine sorry, God Bless, what homework do i need to do

Rep Allen West is a bit too dyed in the wool conservative, but he can correct on some of the important things.

White genocide aside, this shit here is the real reason why having children with a black is a bad idea, not simply the fact they're less intelligent. Fact of the matter is, there's nothing wrong with being dumber, dumb people can still be properly functioning and contributing even relatively successful members of society, so it's not the fact you'll have dumb kids that's the problem.

It's the fact that your children will be saddled with the Original Sin of "Black Culture" that's the problem. Your half-nig kids will always feel pressured to live like full nigs (just like half-Jew kids will always feel pressured to live like full-jews), and if they ever give in they will go out of their way to become there to become the jiggiest nig who ever nogged.

Flushing any hope for your genes right down the toilet once and for all.

this Halloween I am going as BLACKFACE! and let any nigger try to tell me anything, I'll fucking nignog them and make them a statistic!

THIS IS WHATS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD! produces nothing of value and people are pouring money into him, I've been asking for 5$ for past 10 years and no one gives me shit and only tell me that I am an entitled white faggot who is too lazy to work hard and earn more money.. Gee, thanks! Now I want to be a nigger (reverse michael jackson) so I can cash in on these GIBSMEDAT!

This nigger is obviously rich and have well off parents yet he starts a GOFUNDME that already got 9k out of 10k for his youtube studio, new computer, cameras, green screen, fix his dog's teeth and pay off his braces?!?! gofundme/2e7awsc what the fuck?

He makes videos, you make anonymous shitposts

Wow Sup Forums really has turned into reddit.

>le based black man spouting the same opinion as me, wtf now i want to suck his dick!

very sad. many such cases

Nigger DNA is rigged against intellectualism, they hate any representation of rational thought.

plus, lil wayne junior here also browses /pol,
and makes threads about his own vids so he can get that viewcount up

found a nigger and not just a nigger, a dumb nigger! who got this nigger kid braces, who really owns the dog? whose house does this little nigger lives in?! surely this nigger has parents who buy him these hair extensions and clothes! surely these parents can buy him equipment and fix this teeth and dog without this nigger asking for gibsmedat! I thought gofundme was for people in need and not for niggers to just demand shit for new computer.

I haven't changed computer in 12 years because I cannot afford it, can I do a gofundme like that nigger and get myself some new equipment and a new motorcycle that cost 12k so I can participate in my hobby?!!

>African american culture associates being smart with not being black and attacks each other internally for it
>but clearly, the performance gaps are all the patriarchies fault

I can't even laugh at it anymore. This shit is getting old. The left needs to pull their heads out of their collective asses.

Systemic racism = Blacks dragging each other down

totally agree, niggers were not made for education. I'm happy thereĀ“s still some of them with the original values and make fun of those niggers who act white

Putting on a ghetto accent and wearing bling bling as a suburban kid is worthy of bullying, getting good grades isn't.

same here user, tried to get both a patreon/hatreon going for six months now,
plus patreon had the account on lockdown for weeks for some reason, was keksy.

here's a thought. invent a nig identity and start a gofundme, "help Tyroquon pay college".

>using the term Uncle Tom
Nigger detected.