SUPERIORITY?

How does Sup Forums deal with the fact Italians have the highest IQ average of all of Europe, above Nordics and Germanics?

Other urls found in this thread:

pumpkinperson.com/2017/01/12/does-italy-have-the-highest-iq-and-brain-size-in-europe/
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
i.imgur.com/bj2mPIt.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_public_debt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment#PISA_2015
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/01/31/northsouth-differences-in-italian-iq-is-richard-lynn-right/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Italians have the highest IQ
what have you been smoking Havier?

Lol after all those nigs they took in the average IQ probaly dropped by 10

Only northern Italians. Southern Italians are nigger-tier.

>pumpkinperson.com/2017/01/12/does-italy-have-the-highest-iq-and-brain-size-in-europe/
Who are you even surprised? Western citivilization was gestated and build by Mediterraneans. The greatest inventors and artists were all Italian..

Just like Spain it's our blood that gave us better intelligence.

I dont deny that italians have the highest IQ Im just pointong out that it wont matter in a few generations when native italians are extinct

It's only thanks to the arab blood running through our veins, be proud of it.

Northern Italians must average 115 if they averaging 102. The article even says Italian Americans scored an average of 87 and they all come from Southern Italy. So assuming South Italians average 90, northern Italians would have to be 114

Not really, Italians are not like Nords that like to take it in the ass. They applud when immigrants jump out of roofs and sandniggers drown.

Northen Italians are still Italians, yes?

What it is it is, ours is better. Muslims countries societies are a fucking failure.

Lol.just stop

I'm Spanish you retard, we have arab blood just like our Italians brothers, that's why we have a better IQ.

Would you shut the fuck up? I don't give a shit if you are Spanish, Jihadis can go fuck themselves and If I see one of you terrorist near my home I am going to shot you with pig-fat bathed bullets.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
>#5: Italy, IQ 102
>#8: Germany, IQ 99
>#8: Sweden, IQ 99

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
>#15: Sweden, Int$ 49,836
>#18: Germany, Int$ 48,111
>#32: Italy, Int$ 36,833

i.imgur.com/bj2mPIt.jpg
Element discovery per country
>#2: Germany, 19 elements
>#2: Sweden, 19 elements
>#11: Italy, 1 element

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_public_debt
Net public debt as % of GDP (2016)
(higher is worse)
>Italy: 132.5%
>Germany: 69.0%
>Sweden: 41.4%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report
>#10: Sweden, Score 7.284
>#16: Germany, Score 6.951
>#48: Italy, 5.964

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment#PISA_2015
>#16: Germany, Score 506
>#24: Sweden, Score 494
>#30: Italy, Score 490

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
Average male height
>Sweden: 181.5 cm (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in) (Measured, 2008)
>Germany: 180.6 cm (5 ft 11 in) (Measured, 2007)
>Italy: 176.5 cm (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in) (Measured, 1999-2004)

We're coping

Then why is the arab world such a shithole?They have 100% arab blood so why dont they have an average IQ of 200?

No it's because we have the right mix. We are more masculine than the low t albinos nordcucks or the stupid slavshits and with more IQ to boot. We are the master race.

I think it's been made clear by the migrant crisis that the Germans are all borderline retarded

will spaghettians be able to have a non corrupt gobernment?

Hey, stop insulting my German Bros.

Ferrari Pasta Pizza Mario Luigi Wahoo

No country can have a non-corrupt government. That's just silly.

>How does Sup Forums deal with the fact Italians have the highest number of flies buzzing around their filthy bodies in all of Europe?

I have no problem with this.

That's the point of being height and economically superior if you guys are cucks that bend down to invading forces? Figures that height should be for more than just showbusiness.

They're not retarded, they just want to be like us and not stay low t nordcucks.

Actually, no.

The highest muslim country IQ average is 90 and they arent even arab

Do people in Northen Europe also have the meme that blonde girls are dumb?

Its albania

It's a fact, Picoletto.

I thought Germanics had an IQ of up to 107 or something crazy

Ok nordcuck, except I'm talking about mixing like it happened in Spain or Italy, not 100% arab countries.

The thing is, who wrote this" fact "?

There's a difference between high IQ and being autistic.

Psychologist trying to find the average IQ of all countries in Europe. No need for conspiracy theories.

Actually only northern Italy has a high IQ, southern Italy's IQ is 89. Germany's was 105 10 years ago, immigration is lowering it slowly.

How do I tell the difference between northern Italians and southern Italians, /ita/?

Theres a difference between arab and inbred.

Oh wait there isnt

Here's another study. You realize that Spaniards are a genetically distinct to Italians, right?

Too bad I'm not arab but Spanish, I just accept we will never be albinos like nordcuck and I'm proud of it.

Sure, who's talking about Spaniards in this thread? I am not even one myself.

I am Persian.

>proud of being a shitskin

no grammar punctuation and most of all
UE'

Romans destroyed the Mediterraneans. Literally ethnically cleansed them.

You have to lurk more my child ahahahaahah nice try take statistics for your people we enjoy life

Not so fast Spaghetti Nigger.

>First, the IQ in the northern regions of Italy measured by the PISA data is approximately 100 and therefore about the same as in Britain and other countries of northern and central Europe given in Lynn and Vanhanen (2002, 2006). This confirms the results of the standardization of the Colored Progressive Matrices in northern Italy reported by Prunetti (1985) and shows that IQs measured by the PISA data and by the Colored Progressive Matrices data are consistent. Regional IQs in Italy decline steadily through the central regions and into the south and reach a low of 89 in the most southerly region of Sicily. The first hypothesis of this study that there may be a north–south gradient of IQs in Italy is supported and quantified by the correlation of 0.963 between regional IQs and latitude.

>tfw too smart to obey the laws and pay taxes

Makes sense that Italy would be a land of corrupt scofflaws when you think about it.
>These ordinances are for stupid people, not smart people like me.
>Why should I pay my taxes when nobody else is doing it? If everybody else is paying their taxes why shouldn't I try to skate by and let them do the heavy lifting?

Sorry, I cannot speak potato

source

notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/01/31/northsouth-differences-in-italian-iq-is-richard-lynn-right/

Wait what the fuck, White Americans outperform Asian Americans? How come your unis are full of them?

>Butthurt norduck

Exchange students. Boaters rove in packs around colleges here. But Asian-Americans are totally bro tier.

Good to know, thanks senpai.

>defending this hard
I believe you don't worry, you're very very believable.

How do you go from this...

>average IQ of 115
wtf i'm ashkenazi jew now

I couldn't care if Sub Saharan Africans had that high of an IQ. In fact, I wish they did.

It'd make the world easier

Finns confirmed for Asian.