Do you regret praying to the frog of choas yet Sup Forums?

Do you regret praying to the frog of choas yet Sup Forums?

Surely all these happenings in one week is no mere coincidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE need more. Chaos is the future.

>>Happenings
>>Bad
If anynthing, i have learned about that site, is that people here will dance and sing when nukes are launched at every major city in the world. They will dance and sing for few brief moments, but they will, while feeling proud about it.

Nope

I dint think most people here really want to die though

Negative you saracen, we moar chaos and moar happenings. Kek deliver us our daily bread.

Slightly because even though trump is in office....he hasn't won shit and I'm tired of NOT winning
>I don't watch Infowars so maybe I need to, to lower my Iq

Are roasties doing this in public yet? Walking around with wedgies constantly.
OP, you are a fucking retard. Happenings are change. We wanted change. We still need change. Only moronic pussies change their ideology, because some natural disasters occur.

Lauren's sister is way better looking....I give Lauren 2 years before she loses all her faggot fans
>notice no one shills for her like last year, because she's not relevant

Yes. I'm scared and sad but also too stupid and bored to stop.

>youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q

Don't forget!

chaos is a ladder

Chaos brings in the Order.

You are all gonna burn.

it hasn't even started yet.

Speak for youself, lifecuck.

fuck!! the digits are losing control this is power we cant comprehend

It's probably the sun. solar activity is very high.

I will keep imploring the Ancient One KEK until there is mass deaths from a nuclear fireball. Come on norks and Trump don't let me down.

Check'em.

stooaaaaahp!!!

nah, it's only the beginning, would be more fun if north korea does launch an ICBM, hahahaha... then I will buy popcorn and pepsi

NOOOOOOOOOO. It will be a glorious conflagration of death and bloodlust. So much chaos is yet to come we will all smell death hanging heavy in the air. Praise Almighty KEK.

Habbeings are the best thing ever m8

Nice diggits

kys whale

the sun is salty bc trump stared it down during the eclipse

7s im gettin raptrued fuck yall niggaz

This is what happens when u change the timeline

It's like in Donnie Darko. The universe is ending cause the thing that should have happen didn't.

>regret
No, I worship it even harder. I want more happenings and ded normies
How many happening is going on anyway? Biggest solar flare in few decades, huge hurricanes, earthquakes, best korea. Did I miss anything?

>Did I miss anything?
Massive stock market crash over the next few months.

If you are white, NEVER use a condom with Southern-chan! Get her barefoot and pregnant, NOW! Rape's on the menu, boys!

Tattoo she deserves to be choked until blue.