Male privilege

ASSANGE NO!

As a female, fuck you guys. Having the easy hand and still losing, fucking pathetic. I succeeded DESPITE my gender and all the sexist shit i put up with ( no, kevin, don't ask me out again ).

1. men are not allowed to form close relationships with other men because they will be accused of being gay. they either find a gf or suffer chronic loneliness.
2. men are not allowed to take cushy jobs because those jobs are seen as being for women.
3. men are not allowed to demand workplace safety or point out dangerous work environments because they will be accused of being a pussy
4. men are only allowed to express their emotions as anger. men are not allowed to cry because crying is for sissies, faggots, and women
5. men are not allowed to ask for help, because they are supposed to be strong and independent and in control of their own lives. asking for help is for women

and so many other problems created by modern (((masculinity))). these are attitudes that come from our fathers and our male peers, and if we are going to help men these attitudes have to be challenged. women didn't do this. we did.

Nice b8

Women don't like pussies bro, hence Chads being a thing.

>(non-ruling class)
kek nice

men dont either, hence bullied nerds being a thing

Assange can piss off a lot of females and SJWs with that post. I doubt many females follow him though.

I like pussy

tits or gtfo

The issue is that many of the attitudes of masculinity and self-sacrifice persist but the patriarchy that justified them is gone. So, men have no more political/moral authority, but we are still expected to take the shit.

I doubt that will ever change, the current situation will just lead to social collapse or the gradual obliteration of any society that embraced feminism.

a+

Testosterone production and good foods/vitamins/minerals to aid the process for males is one of the most important things which is not properly taught in health classes today. Males need testosterone like females need estrogen, but estrogen sources are everywhere in modern foods while you have to go out of your way to eat a healthy diet in regards to maintaining proper testosterone levels.

Health classes should be doubled in length and half of the class should be devoted to dietary education/impact of diet on the body anyways. We would literally save tens of billions over time from less obese people.

Those are all more or less ok, the problem is that men don't actually get any male privilege anywhere in their lives. They get no reward for being the risk taker or for being the strong one who doesn't cry when facing disaster or loss. Yet the human race needs people who will be strong at all times because disaster and loss are always around us. Women simply cannot and will not ever fill that role.

>Men suffer all these problems
>I blame masculinity
God, you're such a weakling.

This is Kevin, I'm through with you. I have better things to be doing like playing video games.

I'M THROUGH WITH YOU LISA. ENJOY YOUR BBC

shut up pussy

Real Kevin here.

Alyssa sucked off a crippled multiple sclerosis patient while he drooled on her hair.

Women play it safe more.
This leads to men being in shitty positions more.

Is this a complicated concept for embassy-dwellers?

t. faggotnigger

>no we're more oppressed
really

Now he's done it. Any moment now they'll compare him to hitler. Then it's all over.

>As a female
Post tits.

Lol who cares it will piss them off. Play the pathetic oppression games or be left behind. Assange chose lulz.

Assange has been dropping some nuclear red pills lately.

What the fuck is this delusional crybaby faggotry?

1. Men have tons of friends, the fuck?

2. Office jobs aren't cushy?

3. Companies don't go out of their way to workplaces safe to avoid lawsuits?

4. Men can't be happy, sad, or any of other emotions? Maybe don't be a crybaby faggot?

5. Men can't ask for help? What fucking planet are you?

This is the most kiked out bullshit I've read on Sup Forums today, nigger kill yourself.

i've had enough of the easy hand, maybe you wanna come over and give me some easy head for a change

Don't forget the systemic, legalized, corporate-funded male genital mutilation industry, Assange.

The white wolf is off the rail lately

The twitter comments are filled with meme chevrons. Is twitter always like this?

>I doubt that will ever change, the current situation will just lead to social collapse or the gradual obliteration of any society that embraced feminism.

Or violent revolution when the bread and/or circuses run out.

He really has.