Does anybody have that Holocaust denial equation copypasta?

Does anybody have that Holocaust denial equation copypasta?

The holocaust happened retard

get over it

no faggot

>The holocaust happened retard
yeah there were like 1 or 2 hundred thousand jews killed it really happened!!

Around six million jews were killed in the holocaust

get over it

and you know that because you paid attention in school good for you

>everything is a lie

get over it

>MUH 6 Million.
The jews in Russia killed 50 million get over it.

don't you expect some standard of proof before you believe something?

this one?

Dude there weren't even that many jews in Europe before the war, let alone trapped in camps and killed on top of that. Even the red cross estimated that the total amount of people plus jews killed in camps was around 800,000.

No it didn't

Found the faggot kike

I remember seeing arguments against this that included they were doubling up on the bodies per furnace and that the time frame given to burn the bodies is for modern day health standards not what is necessary to simple turn bone to ash. It comes off weak, because of those, imo.

Oh cmon, a lot of them died, but not 6 million...

It really happened nazi larper

History is written by the victor. I'm not a holocaust denier persay, but at the same time I have no idea what really happened back then because propaganda happens

>doubling up on the bodies
wouldn't work, any mortician would tell you that there's simply too much water to do multiple bodies at once, especially with technology from WWII. Also, if you look at the cremators from Auschwitz, there's clearly not enough room to fit multiple bodies.
>modern day health standards
what does this even mean? Once it turns to ash, it's sterile.

I also have this

People seem pretty dehydrated and emaciated at Auschwitz, so I could see 2 being the same as 1.

I dunno, it's just the argument I've seen against it. The point argued is that modern crematories burn the body for much longer than would have been needed (the minimum) during the internment, so that 2-3 hours isn't appropriate for the estimations.

people die from dehydration extremely quickly. Once a person loses 10% of their water mass they die. Considering that water is about 50% of a human's mass, you'd only be able to reduce a person's mass by 5% through dehydration. Assuming that an average prisoner was 100lbs fully hydrated, that means that dehydration would only reduce their mass to 95lbs. Even if you were able to fit more than one body in there at a time, that means 2 bodies would be 190lbs! Large for the time period. And don't forget that the more mass is in there at once, the longer it will take to reduce them to ash.