Daily hate Russia thread

Be Russia
>Have 2 million abortions yearly biggest in Europe
>Biggest Alcohol and drug consumption in world
>1,5 million Hiv cases and growing fast, making it highest in Europe
>52% divorce rate
>Africa tier homicide rate
>Only 40% Christian rest atheist or muslim and it only recently became 40% was much lower.
>Be 10% muslim and increasing fast and have open borders with muslim central asia
>Have 8000 mosques and building them fast
>Invade white Christian Ukraine and Georgia
>Support Chinese, North Korea and all non white nations and be brainwashed by anti-western communist propaganda
>Be reason that communism exists and that Eastern Europe got invaded for 50 years with communism and has ugly commie blocks.
>Communist party still gets 12 million votes.
>Not even look European with Strange male box looking heads, yellowish skin like Chinese and Baby faces
>Can't drive (dash cams)
>Can't speak English and act like 3rd worlders on CS GO and DOTO
>Be praised by pol as some moral defender
Feels good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HLOsAY0ayY4
youtube.com/watch?v=plgyBQ-8_YU
hooktube.com/watch?v=NhNJwZGqsp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is how every single one of them acts on CS GO and DOTO. They are Not even human
youtube.com/watch?v=HLOsAY0ayY4

Very moral
youtube.com/watch?v=plgyBQ-8_YU

They even managed to have 5 million abortions at one point

>biggest Alcohol consumption in world
>implying this is a bad thing

I like Russia. Fuck the (((haters))).

He looks like droopy dog

> t. american nigger
Fuck off nigger.

still lost kraut

jesus fuck why do all slavs have a shitty hairstyle?

also why do they all look alike wtf

>why do people with the same genetic lineage look the same?
>what a perplexing mystery

No wonder you inbreds lost both world wars.

Russia is dangerous.
Russians have nothing to loose. No comfy houses, no savings.
Fuck that shit.

Scariest man is a man who has nothing to loose.

there is more variety in europe, even inside the nations you fucking idiot

brr

But Putin and his buddies have A LOT to loose.

> Communist party still gets 12 million votes.
They are communists in the name only and not in it isn't real communism kind of sense.

Putin is real neo-communists.
Strict hate speech laws
Islam on top
Open borders
Censorship
White-washing Stalin
Nationalists in jail
etc

They're still trying to recover from the degeneracy of the soviets

This is a slide thread

Potential happening next week, everybody get in here:

Daily reminder jews pushed alcholism in germany and turned your people into the biggest scat lovers to date

I met some girls from Serbia and it put me to shame how much they smoked

I'll take being an acholic squat watcher over being a fucking leaf any time of the day you cunt

Bump

Reorder the words in the title next time.
hooktube.com/watch?v=NhNJwZGqsp8

I took a cigarette from a girl and threw it onto the concrete. Cigarettes are shit.

I have a question for all people who look up to Russia.

You dream of a "strong", "big", "conservative" government like we have in Russia, with a "based" leader like Putin, but what makes you think if you give up your rights and freedoms to the state, it will REALLY take care of you and not persecute you instead? Being deprived of all freedoms, you won't be able to strike back.

You're complaining about internet censorship, meaning deleted Youtube videos and shit, but did you know that we actually have a "registry of forbidden websites"? It's regulated by the government and is passed down to ISPs which must blacklist all the sites from the list. Now comes the funny thing. Do you know what sites we have blacklisted EN MASSE? Some leftist, SJW ones? No, they actually ban NATIONALIST websites, sites like DPNI (the movement against illegal migration). Any website at any time can be banned if it simply pisses some government official in charge. Moreover, people literally go TO JAIL for reposting "hate speech" on a social network. Is this your ideal? IS THIS YOUR FUCKING IDEAL?

Russia is proof that Sup Forums is mostly retarded, with the exception of based red-pilled libertarians who, while not willing to subjugate themselves to shitskins, Jews and SJWs, still care about freedoms. Helicopter rides for all fascists and natsocs, see ya