Poland fined 1,5 billion euro for not taking refugees

>According to "Die Welt" Poland's refusal of refugee quotas may amount to 1,5 billion euro fine as sentenced by the EU Tribiunal

rp.pl/Uchodzcy/309089948-Die-Welt-Odmowa-relokacji-bedzie-Polske-kosztowac-15-mld-euro.html#ap-1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

War between eastern vs western europe when?

>1,5 billion euro
That sounds like what Poland is owed for WW2 so I guess you two can call it even.

why is germani fining poland and not paying reparation for ww2?

Sounds like Germany only owes Poland 998.5 billion euros then.

It's funny because you get so much money from the EU as it is. They can just deduct that 1.5 billion from what they would have given you

Fucking murderous animals. Fuck krauts, hope they have civil war in future with niggers they imported, they fucking deserve it.

OK POLAND I expect you to go to war over this 1.5 bilion euros is no small money, kill germans now

The world has gone mad. Replace your population with 3rd world shit tier migrants or get fined.
The world is upside down.

The east (or well, the 4 nations that decided to go against Brussels) would get crushed
But I support their sovereignty and wishes of freedom.

You had to go full nigger and demand reparations like a nigger.

Never forget how you slaughtered whole population of warsaw you dog. I spit on your animal kraut face.

Fines by country in euro:
Poland 1,5 billion
Hungary 325 mln
Slovakia 225 mln

Nice. Fuck poland.

are we to expect poland to leave EU??

Polish budget for 2017:

in: 324,1 billion
out: 383,4 billion
deficit: 59,3 billion

1,5 b is a lot of money, sure, but is it really too much to pay?

that 2 billion dollars is better spent on mercenaries to fight the EU

1.5billion euros is 50 US dollars per Polack

I think I know what Poland will do

If they refuse to pay, you know what to do, Germans.

1.5bln euros

Thats supposed to be a punishment? Thats like nothing, especially compared to how much you need to spend on a alternative.

why pay it, just ignore the germcucks
they cant do anything, what will they do sanction you more?

just ask the US for nuclear weapons to protect against "russia"

look its a russian cuckhole lol

Thibk of it as investment in your future pay 1.5 billion euros and take no rapefugees.

Careful nigger or else uncle Putin annex your whole shithole country.

Hahahahahahahaha
>Ok Poland, give me 1.5bn Euro.

>Nie.

What now?

The Ukraine is poorer than some African countries.

Ukrainians are literally below niggers

probably cheaper that way

Just don't pay it.
What are they gonna do about it?
Invade Poland?
Things didn't turn out very well for the last guy that did that.

We will just not pay, lmao.

What now EU?

Who you calling russian, you fucking baltshit?

Right now it would take military intervention to force poland to take shitskins. Germs are all talk.

I pray for my brave polish brothers, it takes alot of courage to stand up to the devil himself (Angelo Merkin)

If Poland says "fuck the Krauts" and doesn't pay, then what? The EU won't kick them out.

Fuck pooland they deserve all they get. Its a country full of whores and cunts anyway!! hahaha

kick them out for free?
then the UK can say fuck the EU and not pay

This will increase resentment for the EU. Next-generation German imposition.

The funny thing is that if they ask us to help them deport the shitskins and close the exterior boarders we would gladly do that. Those motherfuckers are insane.

I wonder how gibs beneficients will react to any sanctions and budget cuts from the EU. Most of small farms wont stay long without the dotations

NO LONGER WE WILL SUBMIT OUR PEOPLE TO THE FALSE SONG OF EUROPEAN UNION KURWA WASZA MAĆ
WE ARE NOT GONNA TAKE REFUGEES
AND GERMANY WILL PAY FOR IT

oi poland pay denbts

It's not insanity, it's evil. They know exactly what the fuck they're doing. I hope you can get out of the EU, because I don't see it getting fixed.

If Poland pays, Germany will just try to walk all over them.
The only option is to behead the German ambassador and deliver his head to Berlin.

>1,5 billion euro fine
costs more than that to post armed security forces everywhere

First you pay war reparations.

Where are our fines?

You lost. Not Germany's fault Poland is weak.

I feel for them, really, but EU fucked them over many times in the past: milk quotas, meat restrictions, african pig disease in very convenient time and place where it never happened in the past, etc, etc

Why is Czechia not listed? Too smelly and xenopobic for refugees and too poor for fines?

So 1 shitskin is worth 250,000 Euros (6000 of them we didn't take)?

Six million Poles died during WWII though?

Poland has its shit together. No beta males and commie whores running the country. Go Poland!

MOŻECIE MNIE CMOKNĄĆ
W
DUPEEEEEE

Polexit when?

only fine country get fines :^)

What happened to your human rights westcuck, you supposed to believe in them.

That is a great deal though... we spend like 10 billion a year on immigration.

t. butthurt kraut

jak tylko 60% opinii publicznej będzie przeciwko unijnej chorobie psychicznej, około 2020

>paying
lmao

Poland asks for reparations, pays one. The irony.

nah, there is 2nd depth to it
they may keep using this fines everytime we refuse 1 billion here, 1 billion there, yaddayaddayadda

Poland Fined LOL. Enjoy your asian overlords!

This is basicslly just a dedication of 1.5 bill from Poland gets on gibs from the rest of Europe.

pooland ain't got shit!!

ONE SHITSKIN
IS WORTH
250 000 EURO

REPEAT AFTER ME
TWO HUNDRED FIFTY THOUSAND EUROS

WHEN WILL THIS MADNESS END

Polish military is stronger than Germany military

>Poland fined 1,5 billion euro

Deduct it from the trillion germany owes for war reparations

I start to like russia more and more everyday

If you aren't a nigger, a Muslim, an Asian or a faggot, leafs aren't too concerned about your rights.

>PAY DEBNTS
>No.
That was so hard.

kys kraut mongrel, go prey to hitler, or your current bitch.

Both the USA and the Ukraine would unironically be better off if we just moved all the Ukos to the Southwest to pick our crops.

Ukraine can't scramble $3 billions to pay and we did intend to buy their souls with $15 bns. Anything that goes in billions is huge.

in Polish case, Germany or Russia is false dichotomy, equivalent of western Jews vs Muslims
why choose either? they are all different flavours of evil
imho russia is less evil than germany, russia is upfront and honest about being evil murderous empire

In fact most of these farms are already doomed. They are unprofitable. But good EU is helping them so they can be easly tricked to support it

Image doesn't make sense. Lithuanian dukes factually ruled over Belarus and parts of Ukraine.

Go away you sub-russian, go sick Merkels cock on reddit

Why do they even bother trying to send "refugees" to Eastern Europe most of them will just get on the first train back to Germany.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA POOLAND BTFO TAKE THEM REFUGEES AND PAY YOUR DEBTS AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A HAPPY DAY

If there are still people that don't understand what this is really about, let the vice president of the EU parliament spell it out for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA
It's about diversifying Poland at any costs for their globalist ideology. Poland should resist at any costs, including war if needed.

France,Sweden and Germany need to be nuked, sorry there is no other way.

No shitskins in my country is the hill I choose to die on, Berlin/Monachium feels like fucking Pakistan.

I wonder if the slavs will screech oppression. Taking away money from an eastern euro... hmm... and to give it to some strangers. See, brothers, they still treat slavs like their slaves.

There is no hope, only suffering.

Just don't pay them.
What are going to do?
Invade?

GUYS I DONT THINK YOU GET IT

FOR WESTERN POLITICIANS, FOR ANGELA MERKEL, FOR MARTIN SCHULZ

ONE REFUGEE

IS WORTH 250 000 EURO

IT'S MORE MONEY THAN AVERAGE EUROPEAN EARNS IN HIS LIFETIME

THIS IS MADNESS

What's Macron's opinion on this? He seems to say stuff like the EU needs to be less authoritarian (Merkel-led).

Russia doesn't want Polish women to be impregnated by Africans

Germany does

Mutti wants to show everyone that nobody escapes the niggers.
V4 not taking rapefugees opens the eyes of their population that its not inevitable and they are replaced.

The last time they said the same. 4 weeks.

>tfw irrelevancy pays off as always
all according to the plan

>unprofitable
welp, that buzzword again
my uncle have bovine/milk farm, around 60 cows
he also have some forest and grains etc
he have enough money to support himself without eu grants, how is that not profitable?
does he need golden ursus or something?
Ukraine would ally themselves with Mexico and slaughter your people in their sleep, annexing yuge parts of south

Honestly russia at this point seems like lesser evil. Anyway, we should put those 1,5 billion in our military instead of giving it to dirty krauts.

You dick, all the poolish have left for the uk. there is nobody there.

LEEEEEEEWWWWWWL IT'D BE GR8 IF POLAND LEFT THE EU AND BECAME A STATE OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION LOLOLOL (sadly it'll not happen)

Polexit when?

I actually began to respect for Poland more for this decision. It's hohols who wants to (((integrate))) and take muslim cock if Germany tell them to do so.

that is true, but Russia wants Polish women to be impregnated by Russians
also they want to annex us or put us on the leash like Belarus, no offense to either of them, nufin personal only geopolitics lol

You are right but the keyword here is small. I mean >5 ha farm manned by a 50 year old couples.

>oy remember the 12 million vey

>German army used broomsticks instead of guns during training
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html

What's wrong with Germany?

so this is around 6-7 billion PLN. I say, we should pay it and cut expenditure elsewhere. This will be a good opportunity to cut useless things

welp, they are doomed unless their 20something kids won't take over
it happens in the eastern Poland and it works until some overzealous official gets his nose into it

What is right with it?