REPENT SINNERS

REPENT SINNERS

Sincerely, shit like this is what caused me to walk away from institutional Christianity.

A few years back, a 7 year old girl in my town was raped and murdered.
My grandma was given an invitation to a sermon by Jehova's Witnesses and I went with her.
I saw the pastor telling people that God took the girls life to punish her parents for their sins and for not believing in God and that God thought the girl would be better off in heaven.

That's the point where I got so disgusted that it turned me from a Christian into full fedora mode.

It took years of studying religious belief and courses in psychology before I got to understand what divinity and belief is really about. And to stop being a semi-fedora fag.

I still have no respect or fucks to give for priests and the like and whatever rehearsed bullshit leaves their mouths.

>Jehova's Witnesses
Those kooks aren't Christians

Holy shit, Kirk Cameron is a fucking weirdo and a nutcase.

My old band was playing at a Christian music festival, and he was speaking there. I am 100% sure he is a reptillian person or some sort of MK-ultra controlled weirdo.

He also put out a few movies about Christianity, they are the weirdest faux-avant garde art films I have ever seen. It's like 2 hours of weird shots of landscapes and short-clips of a "new-take" on biblical stories, with him doing this really creepy narration over the whole thing.

I doubt God is sending hurricanes to "sinful" places, considering there are way more sinful places like San Francisco that are currently untouched.

Isn't Houston a pretty conservative city anyways? And Florida too?

I've noticed bullshit in plenty of places.
It's not just them.

Priests, rabbis, pastors, imams.
These people are worthless to anyone, no matter how religious or godless they are.

They're taught a flawed ideology that they have to share with followers. The ideology is a warped version of the original teachings of that religion, tailored and modified to suit an organization's interest and their attempts to mold people into what their leaders think is a better human, one that donates to his church preferably.

Over this ideology, each holy man adds his own bullshit opinions of what people should do, based on whatever bullshit goes on through his arrogant brain.
More often than not, these figures aren't qualified to lead a herd of cows to a pasture, much less a group of humans to a better philosophy.

Religious institutions are a sham and have nothing to to with what faith truly means.

If you want to be religious, make an effort to study your religion and the way of life it advertises.
That's what true faith implies. Effort to learn and refine.

Nah, the Christian god isn't real and Kirk Cameron is a gayboy.

he is a bigot

>excluding jose

das racis!

Well put. A couple of years back I was having a really hard time and decided to go back to church with a friend of mine from work. I was going one day a week and then they kept persisting that I come another day a week and another day a week and it got to the point where I just said fuck this what am I doing? In the end it's all a business. And they can use the writings to push their own agenda.

JW are 100% Christian, stop the No True Scotsman excuses. Unless you're suggesting they follow the Quran.

repent democratic voters

All of you. Read carefully. This might just blow your fucking mind.

Go to a hospital. Go to the children's ward. Visit the little kid that caught cancer. Somehow their epigenetic expressions were triggered in just the correct way that they have irreversible brain cancer. This child that was born with this defect. Probably had a lolly pop with yellow 5, and that's what did it. We'll never know because we don't focus on cause and effect anymore, just prolonging life through drug treatments. This other kid that was burned nearly to death by an abusive or neglectful parent; they will never walk right again, but they'll live because some cunt in a white coat forgot about "quality of life" while "trying to save it". That kid over there that received massive contusions from an accident involving a DUI offender; is now a vegetable. Or the other kid over there that is dying from a massive coronary because of a heart defect gone undetected.

Seriously. Ask your pastors / priests / shamen / soothsayers / kikes / female bishops / Mormon magic underwear / JW's 144k faggots or you local angel spokesperson from Mexico that interprets the insanity of a whole oats muffin that has the effigy of the Virgin Mary what in the living fuck is the purpose of CONSEQUENCE WITHOUT SIN?

Because honestly; if God wanted to really and truly make testament to a righteous existence, there'd be almost a direct correlation to sin and consequence. But there isn't. There isn't because the likely scenario is that we're a cosmic occurrence of un-heard-of-and-extremely-unlikely COINCIDENCE.

Let me let you in on a little secret. Religion is a pillar. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. We need it. Defend it, or we'll lose western society the same way Rome lost.

>Religion is a pillar. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. We need it. Defend it, or we'll lose western society the same way Rome lost.
You're right about this. I'm about to go full tinfoil tier but the one thing I really liked about John Titor's story is how in his timeline-- in the future religion was very important. Titor is a supposed time traveller if you haven't heard the story (just google his name).

He said,
>"There is no large industrial complex creating masses of useless food and recreational items. Food and livestock is grown and sold locally. People spend much more time reading and talking together face to face. Religion is taken seriously and everyone can multiply and divide in their heads."

God probably sent the hurricane for that maricon Marco Rubio

>i am seperate from my brother and pay only for my own sins
>he refers to us as the world.
>he refers to us as the crop
>he refers to us as the body
>he tells you the sins of the father are the sins of the sons

he lends his mercy to those whose name he writes in the book of life, but we are an entity unto ourselves. just like a couple of cells in that kid ultimately kill every cell in his body regardless of their innocence. we are all culpable for our brother. if he shits in the bucket you both live in, you get to live in shit. things are not what your paradigm limits them to. there are ways to understand everything. whether or not you are large enough, garner enough experience, or reap the rewards of being ill informed ... things are what they are. as many times as we bang our heads against the wall, we may never understand. like an ant who meets with a wall, he will not understand what it is, only what he must do. stop being so prideful as to lean on your understanding. you arent anything. none of us are individually. the only reason this place is what it is is because we have given up our anonimity. we work en masse as one person as best as is fitting in any given instance, with some instances being a better example of this than others. when the body doesnt resist itself, it becomes effective in accomplishing what it is only then capable of laying out before itself as its own task. thats why tragedy unites people. its why mass adversity brings out the moral fiber of people. God treats us on the whole as a whole. one day he will sort us out and seperate the wheat from the chaffe, but until then the world is the world. he tells us to not be a part of it that we may not change it, but that we may shine like a light to it, as a witness, as a standard by which it is to be measured. stand in righteousness, accept the weight of the worlds sins, and be Good despite it. this is the path of light.

meant to say we have given up our individuality for anonymity

No, they're not.

>Jehovahs Witness
>Christianity
The two aren't related

Says the other kooks.

WEW
Ironically, these people are really screwing up, big time. and I mean big time. Which do you think is more profane and vain to God on a principle level? Cursing his name or in this case, a title? Saying that He damns something through said title? Or? Or?
Proclaiming to others that something happening in this world is done in His name and through His power?

>Be Anglo
>Live in the UK, which has very few natural distasters.
Gods chosen people confirmed

>This is what Christcucks Actually Believe