Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Mergl machtn gudn Dschob Edition

Upcoming elections:
24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

Weidel leaves ZDF Debate
>youtube.com/watch?v=TDi_TKa3R40

Storch vs Bushido
>youtu.be/R3juZ-CwXG8

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
youtube.com/watch?v=DZDitYEk7eA
youtube.com/watch?v=YItUjrGdkh8
youtube.com/watch?v=q15qLdQ9bNM
youtube.com/watch?v=CFrBYI3Ntro
youtube.com/watch?v=reRkygeDg7U
youtube.com/watch?v=zkpwshZiXxw
archive.is/LxrTq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters, distribute flyers and stuff into mailboxes, man info booths (together with experienced guys, of course), help prepare locations for speeches, look for posters being damaged/stolen, go to local meetups to discuss plans/ideas etc.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer
>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90

piefken elections lmeo

nett

Zu spät, OP!

When i was in Bonn, there were nazi-shaming posters all around town, with mugshots of various people. Really strange to see.

>Nils Schmid

Klassisch Soze. Wenn man im Land versagt, haut man halt einfach in den Bundestag oder ins Europaparlament ab.

Zum Glück haben wir die 5% Hürde

Gewinnt sowieso der Hennrich

jo ich geh erstmal duschen
ciao sers tirken

ach die looser am heulen, wie süss.

So aber jetzt zur richtigen Politik.
Wer mach platz drei im Wahl rennen?

FDP?
Grüne?
Piraten?!

Kann ich die Ressourcen der AfD austrocknen, indem ich mir ganz viele Flyer bestelle aber nicht austeile?

When I was in China, I saw lots of canadian flags everywhere. Really strange to see.

Hättest de mal Die Linken gewählt, anstatt deine Wahl zu verschwenden.

Ist das hier ein r/de raid?

nett dass sie uns unterstützt
allerdings sind jesiden auch untermenschen

lel

Angst vor der Opposition?
Kein Rudel wixen?

Na das much doch ein raid sein!

T. NSDAP Wähler

Reicht wenn Serdar das Direktmandat in Kreuzberg holt. Jetzt wo Ströbele nicht mehr antritt, mach ich mir fast Hoffnungen.

Nicht verschwendet. Auch eine Stimme für Die PARTEI senkt die AfD-Prozente!

>Looser
>am heulen
>platz
>Wahl rennen

Wo auch immer das herkommt, die Verantwortlichen sind entweder Hauptschüler oder andersweitig minderjährig.

what happened in rentenniveau?

youtube.com/watch?v=DZDitYEk7eA

>T. NSDAP Wähler

Reading through these threads and it seems that AfD has a chance at being the third largest party. That is a major upswing from what I remember reading from German Bros just a few months ago. Seems I remember the consensus was AfD wasn't going to have any major percentages any time soon. This is good news. But what changed?

cuckery and rapefugees happened

ja has recht aber das hilft nicht im Grosen und ganzen mi den Nazis in Amerika an der macht.

Wir Brauchen Geschlossenheit und kein Konflikt im Bundestag.

Das wird noch schlimmer bevor es besser wird und seine Stimmer an einer Scherzpartei zu schenken ist leider nicht ads Richtige.

less infighting, for one.

Wenn mehr als 1 Shill zum selben Zeitpunkt auftauchen stehen die Chancen gut, dass es ein Raid ist.

Türken kommen in den Ofen oder nach Anatolien nicht in den BT

Was ist eigentlich der punkt von der Partei wenn sie genau das selbe macht wie die anderen Parteien? Das anti-deutsche/pro immivasion feld ist doch schon gut besetzt von CDUCSUSPDFDPGRÜNLINKS

youtube.com/watch?v=YItUjrGdkh8

thread theme

Media stopped covering anything about the party
Now the debates are in full swing and they can't ignore them

we'll see

Hoffentlich wird es schlimmer!

Immer noch Schlauer als der AFDler.

Nazis in America at Power?

What do you talking about?

WARNUNG VOR FDP SHILLS

We register an influx of shills urging people to vote for the FDP to "prevent the SPD from getting into another GroKo". Reminder that it's Merkel who is cucked and refuses to rule out the Familiennachzug, and she will rule no matter what. The AfD could become the leading opposition party, but if the SPD gets this position, the AfD will loose immense media attention. Their status as third-largest party will be lost, since they will be kept behind the SPD, and if people are pissed off with what happens in the next four years, they might just as well vote for the SPD. At least the attention the AfD would get as leading opposition party will be lost. Between government (CDU) and opposition (SPD) they will get ignored.
The FDP are globalist cucks and corporate whores. Don't fall for their online troops.

Every other Party wants to keep the invaders. Tbh, everyone who doesn't vote AFD is guilty of the crimes and trucks of peace. I hope they get hit by one of them.

das ist der punkt. "satire" im momentanen jahr dient dem mainstream und eckt nirgends an.

r/de is such a faggot board

Ah ja die dreckigen Landesverräter.

Die Scheißen auf den teller von dem sie Essen.

Typischer AFDler.

So wem alles hier wurde ohne Anfrage beim Amt hier ein Sozialversicherungsausweis zu geschickt ohne das er überhaut Ankommt?

I don't think it's shills, but either bait or just idiots who think the FDP is somehow center-right or libertarian.

Xuriuos may be fucking Nazis, but that's pretty good!

Here, have something in return!
youtube.com/watch?v=q15qLdQ9bNM

As long as you deny a vote for the established parties you're doing the AFD a favour dumbass!
>MFW when left-tard tries to stick it to the right but unintentionally helps them out

show you are real flag, cosmopolit

Also, FDP never did anything but abide by the ruling partner just to stay in power. The only time they didn't was with Schmidt who was actually a good chancellor. The last time they were in power they did absolute fucking nothing except for giving us a gay guy and a vietnamese in ministerial positions just for diversity points. They already stated they're for family reunification too.

Ist mir klar, aber wie stehts mit Malte-Sören da oben?

Want a free Helicopter ride?

youtube.com/watch?v=CFrBYI3Ntro

show me your real flag, traitor!

youtube.com/watch?v=reRkygeDg7U

Alter leck mich, wir haben Laster durch Weihnachtsmärkte und er schert sich um Klimawandel. Als ob er den noch erleben wird wenn das Geld nicht mehr reicht um die Invasoren zu bezahlen.

Einmal durch die Innenstadt gehen ist schon Grund genug, AfD zu wählen. Was ist eigentlich mit den durch und durch linksversifften Fotzenbubis von heute los?

youtube.com/watch?v=zkpwshZiXxw

Glaube die Grüne/Linke/SPD Wählerschaft (Soziologiestudenten und Dirt Worlders) ist mehr auf Sozialhilfe angewiesen.

ahhhhhhh, sorry. Die Partei bedient all die leute die zu faul sind sich mit politik auseinanderzusetzen um eine partei zu finden, die sie und ihre werte vertritt.Die Partei ist die nihilistenpartei.

Ja es müssen demnächst wirklich ein paar Späne fallen. Dann können wir uns nämlich von Individuen wie dir entledigen. Aber das machen deine Nafris schon für uns wenn du hilfesuchend zu denen läufst.

Genieß dein neues Deutschland während wir an der anderen Seite der Front stehen.

Und das wir im Gegensatz zu 99% der Länder diesen neumodische Erfindung namens "Deiche" haben ist denen auch nicht klar.

Who knows. Considering the large online army employed by the establishment parties, and our recent publicity, I think it's very likely that at least some of them shill here, and be it only from time to time.
Though of course it could also be an operation from "anti-nazi" organizations like the Amadeu Antonio Stiftung, who surely consider this the best way to discourage people from voting for the AfD. The enemies of our state are plenty.

>neing concerned about the future of the fatherland
>being called shill
perfection

Yep the AFD and its voter base has to be curbstomd and genocided away. No mercy.

The only once profiting from bickering and infighting are america china and Russia all the big nations. Europe will suffer and in end Germany.

Its time that Europe takes it rightful place as the nation in the world and stops being a whore and future battlefield for others.

It has nothing to do with being in the opposition if that means you burn down everything you try to protect.

I wish we could back to kaiser times and like in Weihmahr repulbic shoot AFDlers and NPD voters on sight.

# Spaßpartei

Die Story von der ANTIFA Disco gesehen die Rassenkontrollen einführen musste weil Sören-Maltes + Kommie Bräute + Schatzsuchende ne schlechte kombo ist?

dude you might have a stroke

Killing commies in the streets would be amazing

Front. AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Junge du taugst weder zum Dienst an der Waffe noch zu Wählen.

There are some very well organized "anti-german" groups active on the Internet. They have many supporters in the SPD and the Linke.

Such as Sarah Rambatz (see picture)

hab ich, einfach nur schön
ich würde sehr sehr viel geld zahlen um das mit eigenen augen sehen zu können oder deren rechtfertigungen zu hören

>stops being a whore and future battlefield for others.
there's nothing stopping it now

>being this butthurt about a 10% party

Die Partei, ist die Definition von kontrollierter Opposition

How is Europe benefitting from importing large amounts of 80 IQ people? Do you think our soil is magic and people who have been naturally selected in Africa or Arabia for thousands of years suddenly become engineers by stepping on German ground?

Also it's Weimar.

>third recommended video is a Jimmie Akesson interview

kek

kek ich hab meine wehrpflicht gemacht du trottel
bei kaiser stimme ich dir allerdings zu

German exchange student in Rio here.

I am not a partisan but I seriously believe Schulz is the ideal leader for Germany at the moment. His vast experience in the EU parliament and political know-how means Mr. Schulz can deliver on the bold and daring reforms the German economy and society need.

A pragmatist at heart, Martin Schulz will be able to retain the importance and survival of the block in the challenging times ahead. I used to be for the AfD but the recent scandals and arrests made me have second thoughts about Petry and her leadership. She does not have the caliber needed to deal with the complexities of the challenges Germany is facing right now, and I fear her temperament will make her prone to knee jerk reactions that could damage things even further.

So Schulz 2017

Die AfD ist die letzte Chance Deutschland auf demokratische Weise zu retten. Wenn die AfD scheitert gibt es in den nächsten 20 Jahren wieder Bürgerkrieg!

Enemies of our state are fine with me, enemies of our people are the real problem. This whole state, Holocaustianity, the EU and 2+4 are proving as way better shackles than Versailles ever did.

You fag posted yesterday already and we told you to kys

Das einzige knowhow das Schulz hat ist wie man die SPD auf unter 20% bringt

Nope, Torben, a vote for Sonneborn lowers the vote for any other leftist party.

Deutschland verändert sich, ich freu mich drauf.

Most of those native anti-German women need a strong BF imo. The thirsty betas are just pathetic.

>future battlefield

Angela Merkel is has turned Germany into a future battlefield in 2015 by letting in over one million "refugees".

martin can still win

the polls are rigged

Say that again to GroKo each time saying no to any actions that would put Europe at stake for amerniggers only profit.

Illiterate rate in Germany is 7,5% , yet 10% vote AFD. Something is not right.

>the polls are rigged
Wer soll denn das machen wollen?
Der Klassenfeind kanns ja nicht mehr sein, da die SPD die Arbeiter verraten hat.

they also need to stop eating trash

Nope ... just some kids w/o any pubic hair that finally read the Buzzfeed drivel.

Wer /ftp/ hier?

I hope you experience some diversity in Brazil.

>Its time that Europe takes it rightful place as the nation in the world and stops being a whore and future battlefield for others.
>as the nation in the world
>Europe
>Nation
I would like to believe that you're larping but at the same time it's actually a depressing reality that some Brussels fag actually think like this unironically

Meint ihr es gibt chance für einen Bürgerkrieg? Ist schwer vorstellbar im heutigem Europa.
Ich kanns nur hoffen.

Werde AFD wählen. Der Kurs muss sich ändern in Deutschland und Europa.

20 Jahre?

Ich mag keine Veränderungen

Bürger krieg mit wem? Trotteln wie euch? Den begrüsse ich. Dann kann ich Legal auf euch wixer schießen!

I want to fuck Annie.

>Wenn die AfD scheitert gibt es in den nächsten 20 Jahren wieder Bürgerkrieg!

Als ob.
Wann immer Deutschland das nächste mal an den Rand eines Bürgerkrieges rückt, gibt es einen weitgehend blutlosen Umsturz durch den harten rechten Kern der Bundeswehr. Markiere meine Worte.

I'd still vote NPD if I were a German citizien. The AfD is far too apologetic.

Merkel is unfit for leadership, she's destroying the european dream!

archive.is/LxrTq

I doubt many "Linke" voters know what kind of People they vote for.