Muslim extermination law

So today kids we gonna make an official law (draft) for killing all the muslims in white countries, Everything in complete professional manner/quality, i.e; No "Pour gasoline in their asses and rocket fart them till death" NO, we gonna do it like white house themselves asked us to do it i.e ; "Under section 13 their is a 5th degree torture provision "
>A dead Muslim is the best muslim ACT.
>Section 13: "Law, regulation and criteria for 5th degree torture"
>(i) This provision can only be applied under following circumstance : ABC, XYZ, etc.....
>(ii).......something something.......important.
>(iii).......something something.......important.
>.
>.
>.
>(XIV) Substances like acetone, gasoline, spirit can be used in torture methods.
>(XV) Body parts like nasal cavity, ear cavity, anus cavity are rightfully accessible for the state appointed Extermination officer

It should look like just another law in US lawbook .

So here is my layout :
Name : A DEAD MUSLIM IS THE BEST MUSLIM act.

1.)Introduction
>This is where we give all the reasoning behind killing all muslims, Like 90% of them are inbred subhuman abominations ,The whole "Muslims show their true color by their population percentage", Islam itself, quran based reasons to kill muslims(sharia law and stuff), statistical proofs etc.

2.)Section 1 : Genocide.
> this is the main part where we write all the laws regarding muslim genocide/killing, for example : the criteria according to which a muslim is eligible to be executed i.e, being 17+ and muslim for more than 10 years.
>how should they be executed, should not waste too much money in execution and economy related stuff, Compulsory labor to make cost of their execution, rules and regulation regarding "execution bases" .

.....................................................................Continued in part (2).

Part-2

3.)Section 2 : torture.
>the part 2 is applied when Death is not enough for a muslim i.e, terrorists, felons, criminals (apart from being muslims),
>Methods of torture, either we can make standard list of selected torture methods Or a live gladiator tournament (to cope up with the cost of all this genocide)
>Morality : there is no question of morality in torturing muslims, the countless terrorists attack has left traumatic remarks on normal people brain and the torturing can psychologically heal them which will lead to higher productivity of the country.

4.)Section 3 : Pardon.
>Since we are not some psychopaths or sociopath that we are killing muslims for fun, we are killing them for the good and safety of our upcoming generation and the world, We only kill people who are harmful to us and have bad intentions toward us. And some "muslims" are not really a threat (like muslims who are anti-islam and only being muslim because of fear and pressure).
>a muslim who is generating more than a specific amount of money for the state(no rights to own the money ofcourse), they will pardoned from penalty but they'll be neutered.
>other abstract things like Pregnancy and such.

Here are some references to look for before suggesting opinions :
>wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Russia
>wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Japan

First we discuss on various points regarding the act. then everybody submit their own version (variation of the original or whatever we agreed to) then implement different correction on it till we perfect out the one final draft, maybe invite some /lit/izen fags to guide us for the correct wording and shit.

And finally we'll send it to whomever we consider worthy.

>........the part 2 is applied when Death................

Section 2 is applied when..............................

If they move out after due warnings

Hopefully one of them force feeds you his cock first, gayboy.

They can :
let's say their are 100 muslims and all of them have ability to move out after warning, we'll let them move out under some conditions :
1.)the money we have spent on them is collected (+tax)
2.)Being muslim is the only crime they had on them.
3.)some amount of muslims will be kept here for :
Section 2 : torture
>torturing of muslims is important for the wellbeing of whites.
4.)If we could gain a good amount of financial gain from them than we will keep them in our country as a muslim/prisoner.
5.)rest of them can go, i guess.

I seriously believe that killing muslims is okay, since they are not humans , they are more or less subhumans , not just for the biological reasons but for the fact that they are muslims.

Muslim = follower of islam.
Unlike any other religion , islam is a complete brainwash, means if a person is islamified correctly than he/she is unable to logic and reason, it's like a flaw in human that result in loosing all reasoning abilities and islam perfectly exploit this flaw.
An accurate deed of islamization will render the victim into a zombie state of mind which is potential danger to rest of the humans since we consider these subhuman zombies "humans" too .

Even if this law doesn't applied you'll be dead mussi boi, every other american hate your filthy ass and the first time they catch you in isolated area they'll shank your faggot ass to the pulp.

Fuck off kike

no need to kill muslims, just start to kill jews and before we are done killing all of them I can asure you that we no longer have a muslim problem

We shall stab you into your eyes are attached and carve you a new family in your bac-

Oh, his name is "Pepe-tan".
You still have much to learn.

Just kill the jews, send us back to our lands. Problem=solved.

Well if you ask me who is the worst, Jew or Muslim then Jew is the correct and rational answer.

But
1.)We kill muslim because they ARE a threat, and they are non-humans/animals and we cannot leave them out in open.
2.) Killing a muslim is like killing a mosquito or a rat, they are filthy and harmful and that's enough reason to kill them.
But killing a jew is like banning A.I or Cloning technology because of the fear of chaos.
We are humans, we are boundless, we overcome everything, The solution of muslims is killing muslims and the solution of jews is evolving our-self and our civilization enough that jewry renders useless on us and as a result they die naturally or out of the result of civilization evolution.

3.)and also because I hate every muslim i see but any random jew from the streets is okay as a short term friend.

Squirm all you want but you half-dead ass belong to the
>Extermination officer.

> send us back to our lands. Problem=solved.
Your land???!!!!
You are chimps, you don't own any lands.

Butthurt muslim detected.

Anti Muslim is codeword for pro jew

Just send them back to their homes user, no need for killing you edgy retard.

Just deport the fuckers.

Also leave us Jews alone. Once the Muslims are gone antisemitism will subside.

>Anti Muslim is codeword for pro jew

There's going to be a lot of pro Jews in coming years, then. Not to mention in based countries like Burma, Poland, and Russia.

Weird though I always felt like those people didn't like Jews at all...

HAHA you fool. the people WANT rocket farts. you'll see.

I think people are getting sick of your shit Mohammed, it's time to go home.

Antisemitism might endear you to some but it's not going to be enough to save you, most likely.

Go on your way in peace.

I'm a white Muslim though
This is my home

I have no problem with that but the foreigners who refuse to integrate need to leave no matter how ""based"" they are for hating Jews.

Make an account at JIDF or whatever, there this other thing, it's like seeing a kid play ball with himself

this : you tend to destroy yourself and the host .

In any case it's not necessary to kill the Muslims, they have their homeland, let's just deport them all there maybe with the converts maybe not, once the majority are gone they won't cause any more problems.

>once the majority are gone they won't cause any more problems.
Let's not jail the pedophile because the kids live far away from him.

If a criminal didn't get the chance to do crime doesn't mean we should not apprehend the criminal.