Faggots are making breads.

who cares

>nature silly
>what the hell is going on lads

youtube.com/watch?v=y3K5Vt8I1EU

give me the tldr

>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

Harvey wasn't part of a CME, but the Mexico quake is from what's called a Coronal Mass Ejection event scale about 10'ish on Sept. 6th/7th just now hitting and affecting the Earth's subtle properties, commonly referred to as the butterfly effect

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_effect

God is cumming on your precious USA.
AMERICA FIRST!

>pijijiaJAPAN
>JAPAN
It's common sense avoid places called Japan, they are destroyed by natural disasters and nukes on constant basis.

i always thought the North american trade winds went from west to east. does anyone have an explanation as to why that's not happening this year?

HAARP

based trump built the wall to keep Jose out

Sam Hyde goes on Nigger and Spic hunt in Miami

>I FORGOT TO TURN THE OVEN OFF FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Hehe
>2 historic record breaking storms in 1 week is totally natural.
>Brb fracking some oil for my fat thick skull

Nah man, I remember them from west to east always, maybe you are from an alternative timeline, my Mandela bro.

>give me the tldr

That is the tldr you wiggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=9QageVk0vAQ

Our Lord Jesus Christ tests us by giving us challenges to overcome. He truly loves Donald Trump and is giving him many great challenges this year. But Mr. Trump has met and defeated them all so far.

When they are writing holy books in the year 3000 they will speak of Good King Trump and how God challenged him to be the Best President in the History of the US.

Some will die, but such is the Will of God and we are not to understand it. Plus many are sinners and should drown with the filth before burning in Hell. Texas and Florida are both well known homosexual states. Florida is in fact shaped like male genitalia, beckoning lustful sodomites.

It actually makes a lot of sense despite what mainstream science wants to believe.
Lots of particles impacting and compressing the magnetic field is going to cause an equivalent reaction in the core which generates the field. This in turn causes tension that feeds into the outer core, and then the mantle and crust inevitably shaking something lose.

Mexico was going to happen, but the CME probably moved it up 6 months to a year.

kek

first time I hear of that place

Trump got his hands on the hurricane machine. King nigger never got to use it. Now we're cleaning out the ghettos

what is alex jones saying about this? something doesnt feel right desu

hurricane season, an annual event that changes in severity each year

Nuclear tests have backlash? who could've thunk!?

there are clear signs they lived their but not in as great a number as the bible claims

haaretz.com/jewish/archaeology/1.713849

When the Romans attacked Jerusalem some of them went back their for refuge which is why there are Ethiopian and Lemba jews

>Florida is in fact shaped like male genitalia, beckoning lustful sodomites.

Here's the archive
archive.is/EeOOz

The jet stream does blow west to east. However, hurricanes spin counter clockwise and move east to west.

Katia was a liberal, so she got turned at the border and booted to Mexico. Jose is NOT crossing the border, he will disappear in the ocean. Irma was kinda hot, so we let her in, but she is a whore so she will leave a path of broken men, dreams, and homes miles wide and counties long. That's the short version user.

Id be interested to hear his spin on it :^)

Russians got they own HARP going

Hurricane season.
Out west it's fire season.
Happens every year about this time, more or less.

Looks like we are letting in white immigrants. (Irma) and saying "no way" to Jose.

...hurricane season?

IT'S JEFF

>there are clear signs they lived their but not in as great a number as the bible claims

There are clear signs most of the Tanakh is a lie and therefore extreme blasphemy.

youtube.com/watch?v=w6OjyHzzseo

God DAMMIT the hurricane is coming right where I live and all the faggots are coming here. Fuck off from Tennesssee we're full.

Just a bunch of sperm trying to fertilize that egg.

Weather.

>nature attacking regions populated by Mexicans
It's a beanpocalypse!

youtube.com/watch?v=SHXYE7TLkCM Skip to 2:58

youtube.com/watch?v=d03u_UQn-nM

>it's DA RUSSIANS
stop it already
Hillary was bad enough

One man loot crew.

Anyone ever noticed that the states that generally vote GOP tend to get hit the hardest by natural disasters? I think God might be trying to tell us something. I mean you guys seems to hate us here in "Commiefornia" but we haven't had anything bad happen to us in decades.

What's the science behind that sharp turn it does towards land?

Burn Paco, burn.

>tfw northeaster

>small brushfire in Burbank]
>already out
>probably set by a Drumpfag because we hurt his fweelings
Yea that's not a natural disaster.

Too bad that the major cities that are hit in those regions are blue as fuck

No its not.

>but we haven't had anything bad happen to us in decades.

Pride cometh before the fall.

Wow so I guess Miami isn't full of hispanics and homosexuals, huh. Must all be a lie

Oh wait, you're baiting me

To the Sarasota guy who posted earlier: expect 1-6 ft. storm surge. Get the fuck out of FL.

Irma is going all the to the spot of 100% totality during the eclipse right at the new Madrid fault line?

10.10 soon

it's fucking hurricane season you retards

has everyone gone mad jesus christ

americunts are being punished for being the worst human beings in the history of humanity

Don't they call this shit osmosis or something?

Disrespectful spics getting what they deserve.

Climate change

There is no way he will be able to get out now he is already dead dude.

Hurricanes during Hurricane season.

Correct

>invoke god of chaos
>chaos candidate wins election
>chaos everywhere
gee i wonder what happened.
thanks a lot Sup Forums

He´s busy shipping water filters.

GAS GAS GAS

Well, it looks like Jose is going to be a disappointment.

What records were broken?
Cities with levies, like New Orleans, tend to flood when a big storm surge hits. They are already under water.
Florida is hit by Hurricanes almost annually. Next year there won't be any hurricanes and everyone will be like "Look, no hurricanes! It's global warming!"

>what the hell is going on lads
God is punishing shitskins.

topkek

>Next year there won't be any hurricanes
Those quads. Praise kek.

I FUCKING KNEW IT, ITS THE FUCKING KIKES

why would it make a sharp right turn like that? i hope it goes to the gulf of mexico and then up to LS

the south deserves another katrina.

The lions sing and the hills take flight.

The moon by day, and the sun by night.

Blind woman, deaf man. Jackdaw fool.

Let the Lord of Chaos Rule.
September 23rd, if Kek wills it.

Dont worry kids. We'll be in Wally world in no time! Traffic is great!

I love that one.

>And the Shadow fell upon the land, and the world was riven stone from stone.
>The oceans fled, and the mountains were swallowed up, and the nations were scattered to the eight corners of the World.
>The moon was as blood, and the sun was as ashes. The seas boiled, and the living envied the dead.
>All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others, of him who brought the Shadow and the Breaking of the World.
>And him they named Dragon

The august eclipse wasn't just for teh lulz

>It actually makes a lot of sense
>Lots of particles impacting and compressing the magnetic field

you fucktard. solar wind particles don't impact or compress the earth's magnetic field. They hit the plasma gas in the van allen belts, which disturbs the magnetic field.

Would have been epic if the eclipse was going on at the same time as these hurricanes and fires.

:D

Katia Irma Jose
Karl Igor Julia
>Kill International Jews

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

He was saying it's not bad they got hit nigger

You know. Just nature stuff.

Dunno, but I hope Jose absolutely fucks NoVa/D.C., just so they would know what its like to have a spic wreck your neighborhood.

It's called hurricane season you fucking retarded faggot.

We wuz hurrikangz!

The bullies are finally getting what they deserve, thats what. You only had to be nice to him.

>Trump is president
>Jose turns away from the coast

This is a good thread.

Californias gonna get nuked next.

Because other winds arw blowing from the West. It makes mor sense if you go to Windy.com

the belly of the motherfucking dragon is going to motherfucking drip motherfucking water.

America is doomed - the cloak of darkness now falls

Nah, but the san andreas will rupture in a few days following the mexico quake. I've watched enough dutchsinse to know how this works.

forgot me phone

Sodomite presidents and frog ribbits