So today i left work at 11:30 since i felt like shit, it was payday as well. I usually work 8-4 as a drycleaner...

So today i left work at 11:30 since i felt like shit, it was payday as well. I usually work 8-4 as a drycleaner. My co-worker says "don't bother coming to work tomorrow if you are sick, I don't want to be sick as well.

I've been working there since it opened may 24th and barely used any sick days. My uncle heard about this and calls it a nigger move, He said it like this "Ey yo i got paid today so i aint coming in for the nex couple days" He says its a real nigger move not to show up but i had to shits so i went home. My boss is a nigger as well.

Question is: Is it a nigger move on my part not to show up tomorrow/call out after payday even if i don't feel like shit?

show up if you are not really sick

Just showing up is 20% of success, persistence is 60%, and talent is 20%. Keep this ethic in any job that you do as you work to achieve your life goals.

That's a solid point. I guess i'm just being lazy but damn do i hate my job.

You will never achieve your career goals if you start forming bad habits now.

Another solid point, You know what you are talking about. I guess i'll show up, even if i don't want too, But in reality who actually wants to show up to work? I don't like being a drycleaner i'm just in it for the money to survive.

If you don't want to be stuck in a job that you hate for your whole life, develop ambition, drive, persistence, and a solid work ethic now. Apply it to everything that you do.

If you could do anything for a career what would it be? Do you have an interest or passion?

Seems like a good idea to me. Drycleaning is the second job i've ever had after being a dishwasher. Shit work but what do you expect? I'm only 18. Graduated high school in june. Don't know what i want to do with my life. like computers but it seems difficult to get into computer tech jobs without a degree and college doesn't sound like a place for me even though it probably is. I might do military honestly.

Tell them to boost their immune system and stop being faggots. Show up to work and don't let some cucks take away your hours ($$$)

You're in for a dreadful life if you work where you're not interested. If you're young, you're probably ignorant of all the things you actually like. Hell, I just wanted to surf until I was 25, and discovered I had a knack for philosophy. That lit my fire, and went to history, and taught myself programming, and I have a small business doing that today.

My advice is to work for yourself doing something you like. Until you know that, you'll be working shitty jobs that, yes, fucking suck. I can't do an 8 hr shift for someone else, but I can easily pull 15hr days (at 42) working for myself.

Good luck, user

Yeah, we lack the amount of employees we really need to be operating at 100% but my nigger boss has a whole family of Mexicans working in the back who barely speak any English. I don't want them there and i don't like working with them but it sounds like good revenge for me to not show up even though i would be losing money. I want the money so i will probably show up.

You might have a better chance to explore options in computers and technology if you choose the Air Force.

Once you set a goal make sure that almost every day you do something that brings you closer to that goal, even if it is a small thing. Always push yourself beyond your comfort zone and never say "no" to an opportunity because of fear. You have to become brutally honest with yourself about your true motivations.

>Is it a nigger move to not spread my sickness to every single customer of the drycleaner?

Really?

I've thought of that before, I am young but i've always thought about what my talents could be. I honestly dont think i know what they are.

Yeah i know quite a bit of people who are in the Airforce, It seem the most comfy from what i've heard but i'm not sure if i'm capable enough to score a spot in that branch.

Drycleaning is the biggest fucking meme there is, it's nothing short of a fraud perpetrated on the public. They stopped cleaners using the chemicals that actually do anything because they're fucking poisonous, so now it's a waste of time, it never removes any stains and it just makes clothes smell funny. Get out now, do literally any other job, or be a destitute. Anything but drycleaning.

You can do test prep for the ASVAB. Don't be lazy and take the test cold. Get the study guides and study for a few months before you take it. Make yourself look as good as possible by being disciplined and prepared.

I don't know about the cleaning part. I spot-clean a few garments here and there and i literally watch the stains leave the garment. When i do pickups for customers and do my usual "check for anything they dont like" i notice no odd smell.

Damn i didn't know that. That's probably why my scores were so shit. I'll look online for those. Thanks user.

Maybe it's just here, could be faggot EU rules about the chemicals. I've just stopped using them, I give things a cool handwash if they need it, most things don't.

50% talent 50% interpersonal skills

Barron's made a good one. They probably still do. This is your future, don't be cheap. If you have to pay for a couple of good study guides, purchase them.

Yeah i'm not familiar at all with EU Drycleaning. I don't know what chemicals we use but only rarely we cant get a stain out of a garment. Usually when the stain is very old. For example, Yesterday i took in a Navy wool jacket. The guy said it was his grandfathers from 1950 something? Anyway it had a faded stain on the front pocket and i tried everything we have but i could not get it out so i simply refunded him.

I'll give it a lookup, I got paid today so i dont care what i spend.

Getting everyone sick is bad for buinsess. Sick employees make more mistakes also. If you are borderline, call your boss and let them decide. Not really a good idea to work sick unless it's a busy day that's going to fuck everyone if you aren't there.

Make studying part of your daily routine. You don't need luck if you prepare.

I have literally never known a UK drycleaner get any kind of stain out of a garment, if anything they usually make it worse. I don't know how they stay in business. If you are using chemicals that work though, apparently they cause cancer, so it might be worth looking for another job anyway.

If you can afford it, it's good to stay home so your other coworkers don't get sick, but if you can work on projects from home that is the most admirable move.

I dont know what projects i could do at home as a drycleaner.

Solid point user.