Votes against universal healthcare

> Votes against universal healthcare
> Votes against greater workplace benefits
> Votes against greater maternity/paternity leave and benefits
> Votes for less vacation days
> Votes for less taxes on and wealthier masters and bosses
Is there a more cucked and brainwashed group against their own interests than conservative American workers?

>votes for increased immigration
>thus leading to greater competition
>votes for less choice, making him unable to succeed if he does not have the exact skills required
>votes for more taxes
>votes for more taxes
>votes for more taxes
Is there a more cucked and brainwashed group against their own interests than liberal American workers?

>Americans used to be hard workers
Funny to imagine

> >votes for increased immigration
Most workers vote against it regardless of affiliation, it's wealthy capitalists, bosses, etc. in favor of it
>votes for less choice
Not exactly sure what you're talking about on this one
> votes for more taxes
Not on themselves

>less choice
wat

What if they fall of ?

Democrats dangle the carrot of Universal Healthcare in front of you, but they never deliver.

they die. Many, many people did die that way

No they don't, Hillary wasn't campaigning on universal healthcare or anything, Obamacare is a shitty compromise with insurance companies, arguably as shitty or shittier than things even were beforehand.
If you want things to improve you'd literally need a fully-publicly funded free-at-point-of-use universal healthcare system which was at least offered as an alternative option to private providers, it wouldn't have to be the only option.

>Not on themselves
That's because they don't have jobs.

Oh wow, like a Public Option? Where have we heard this before?

Didn't make it into the ACA at the end. Sorry, keep voting democrat, maybe next decade we'll get it.

Fuck that. Where would us leafs go for health care then?

Splat

>
>they die. Many, many people did die that way

Only 5 people died building the empire state building you fucking dumb leaf and only 2 of them were falls. Neck yourself you massive faggot

Maybe you don't know what their interests are and they actually have a different set of values, but then you couldn't he smug about it.

Yes, the Democrats didn't/don't go far enough in their policies or suggestions, what's new?
They're still way better for workers and everybody other than elites than the alternative option.
> Our interests and values include not having good or affordable healthcare, less benefits, less paternity/maternity leave, and less vacation time

>more taxes
On the (((((((((1%)))))))), my friend. Just a simple 5% more for the billionaires would pay off the national debt, for Christssakes

>They're still way better for worker
Like in Detroit?

I live in a border city, on one side of the river is a Democrat city and a Democrat state. The other side of the river is a Republican city and a Republican state. Over the 30 years I have lived here the liberal city has crumbled and is basically filled with Mexican drug dealers. The conservative city unemployment is around 2% the average income has doubled since 2000 and the city's has more than doubled in size. Democrats are only good at making software to spy on people.

>le Detroit was the fault of libruls meme
Detroit was ruined by globalism.

> It's Democratic policies that did this
> It totally isn't the black demographic's fault independent of their political party
Now compare Democratic Connecticut and Massachusetts vs. Republican West Virginia.

>le (((meme)))
(((XDDD!!!)))

Imagine being this autistic.

when you type...I wanna punch you In the face...

^says a racist retard w/vagina skillz^

I just compared your mom's hole with mine...and your moms hole is rancid...

all of a sudden retard libs stfu

What are you, Antifa?

They have nets on the bottom

when you type...12 boys grind their small penisis's into the ground

Get your 2006 maymays out of here, newfag.

^and this dumbfucking communist thinks she scored^

>votes for hedonism and the right to be a coddled little faggot because he can't handle responsibility
Is there any group more cucked than the liberals?

^it thought it was funny^

^it is a dumbfuck^

Sounds nice but you can only have a welfare state like that if everyone in the society has incredible work ethic and you have no mass immigration

^it types stupid conservative shit...it is a dumbfuck^

> Social security is the only welfare mechanism or system that exists
Even then this still isn't an argument because Republicans aren't against Social Security at all lol.

>maternity leave
That just encourages child abuse and neglect. Do you hate children?
>Votes for less vacation days
Voting shouldn't have anything to do with vacation time, it's not an issue for the State.

^when you gay...no1 else does...and you gay for stupid shit^

>thinking that trash will work in reality

Jesus Christ, are you actually 12? Sup Forums is no place for a youngster. Go play minecraft.
>thinking NazBol is communism
Gulag for you, my friend.

Jesus Christ, are you a girl?...did I offend your girl hole?...did you come on Sup Forums and not wipe up?...dumb hole...

>dumb hole
D U M B H O L E
U
M
B
H
O
L
E
Either this is some next-level trolling or you really are a brain cripple, my subhuman comrade

when you type...all I hear is "daddy finger-banged banged my anus"

I understand if that makes you uncomfortable...it still makes you an anus bleeding dumbfuck

>democrats super care about workers
Yep, just not ones from this country.

>implying i'm a conservative
k libfag.

No. Detroit was ruined by corruption and greed. It was and remains Motor City. It is the antithesis of globzlization, you imbecile.

>Liberal workers
Does a thing even exist?

Yeah - you assholes. Your leader breaks down and cries. He'll be ho-ing in GenPop like the whiny little bitch he is.

most welfare programs are a transfer from whites to resentful minorities, kek

with that said, American conservatism is an abomination. somehow they're all for unfettered capitalism when any reactionary worth reading was against it.

Trouble is, if we increase the safety net, nogs and illegal spics rush in to maximize their benefits, getting further entrenched in our safety net. It goes to them more than us.

We want to shake out the safety net, then maybe after a generation with real borders we could build it back.

We used to have safety nets called family, church and community but liberals destroyed them all for their own nihilistic and selfish ends.