I fucked up....but now I need to fight back

>be 23
>Live in canacuckland
>have two Twitter accounts
> One for rl, and another to advocate for Trump and fuck with libtard marxists
>Accidentally forget to sign off rl account
> posted a comment on some libtard faggot's Twitter post about how Trump is literally Hitler and kill Mexican people(not sure what he meant by this) and that obongo would never do that
> Basically called him a faggot and how king baboon didn't do half the shit Trump is accomplishing.
>a few minutes later I realising the errors of my ways
>tried deleting
>it's too late.jpg
>now most of my friends and family(who are hardcore liberals) saw it
>most blocked me and some are saying why I would support such a monster and that he isn't doing anything blah blah

At this point I know that I fucked up and basically revealed my full power level. Now everyone I know will think that I'm a racist nazi, but there is no going back. I need to fight back. I'm asking if you can plz send some unbiased links and sites about how Trump is doing a good job and is basically doing what he was vot d to do(besides the wall and putting Hillary in jail). Anything would do that this point, thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6w7zm4/real_trump_news_updated_082617/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you considered that being an alt-fag edgelord makes you an asshole? Seriously, you're such a fucking coward that you have a separate account to hide behind. Stand by your beliefs or kys. It's simple.

Hahaha, had a good laugh my man

That's why I use as little social media as possible, and anyone even use twitter today besides corps/politicians/troll accs?

say its just a prank bro

Embrace it. Tell them you regularly visit pol as well.

>left reeeeeeeeeeeeeees and breaks shit
>minor social media shit and jokes triggers the entire movement

shut up clown your causing most of the problems because you wont leave the fat stupid fucks alone.

this is the only way
I need to delete my fagbook anyway

It was just a prank bro. I was just pretendig xDXXd

today, on this episode of Autists Online

>a fat young autismal named Evan posts his neo nazi views on social media, only to find himself outcast by normal society

say it it was a joke

Hey OP can you post a screenshot
I wanna cringe

This right here
And that right there, minus the leftypol insults.

Be proud of who you are OP!

Nigger stole/hacked your account and is trolling your friend, end of story. Seriously cucknadians are dumd.

why would you care what a bunch Nazis think about you? YOU want Nazi friends?

This is basically Sup Forums in a nutshell.

Angry whitebread losers living a pussified real life, with a secret online identity as an internet tough guy who bitches about SJW whenever his mom makes him take out the trash.

Tell them you posted on a nazi hacker website to advocate for immigrant rights and were hacked shortly thereafter. Link them the fox11 video.

Tweet the following : "My account was hacked by Russian hackers who support Trump, FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE IMPEACH NOW #Dreamers

lesson learned, NEVER have a real life social media account.

why are you autistic enough to do that kind of thing on twitter, really?

maybe you should consider that your mistake was not getting caught, it was being such a miserable person in the first place

Say you got hacked by russians

>friends attacked me for my political beliefs
>friends
user, those are friends. Those are just some assholes you know.

*aren't

Fuck no. I love being edgy and pissing off faggots online. The problem is that now my family and friends blocking me. Now I have to explain this shit to my gf

I just use it to keep in touch with my friends and family. Also use it for trolling.

That was what I am thinking but i need to have good arguing points instead of looking like a fool

The problem is that I don't have much niggers in my area. Everyone I know is white, or at least asian.

>gets manipulated by propaganda that wasn't even created for you

Nice going.

Have fun supersizing my fries.

>not OP

>unbiased links about trump doing a good job
Funny joke, user.

It is, honestly.

fuck man. it allows for the most offensive bantz of all time. I'm addicted to it. I cannot be happy unless I know I'm making the most people upset as possible.

This is why I don't use social media at all. I can't hide my power level for shit in a digital setting.

Confuse the enemy, start posting BLM shit and call your friends antisemitic bigots. If they ask you to explain tell them to stop oppressing you

This Aussie gets it. When I'm not fucking with pol by posting blacked and acting like a huge liberal faggot, I'm fucking with liberals on twitter.

This is a point. Why do so many non-burgers seem to care about american borders and protectionism so much?

Ha... Wait who am i kidding. It was all just a childish cult of personality

fpbp

Your choice to become man or cuck now op

hey check on this list, the OP unseen1 helped me veriy all the links when i posted this list on my cucked chicago facebook wall and got brigaded.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6w7zm4/real_trump_news_updated_082617/

keep posting more and more racist stuff, when family/friends ask you about it, act like you don't understand

then be like "oh shit what the fuck is this?" and quickly change your password as if you got hacked or left ur twitter open on a public device or a friend's device

>I'm asking if you can plz send some unbiased links and sites about how Trump is doing a good job
but no such thing exists

I regularly hint at my believes. Many people know that I am a relentless debater and my powerlevel is like a black hole they do not want to go down. I am university educated and well read so its hard for them to make it personal or about intelligence. I am fit and down to fist fight almost anybody. All the libs I know avoid any discussion with me. I say I visit Sup Forums to anyone I know. Dont be on the defense bro, be on the offense.

Say you were hacked, works for sloots.

>will think that I'm a racist nazi,

but you are...so just own it.

>needs people to spoonfeed him proof that Trump doesn't suck despite being utterly convinced of it

...have you considered, that maybe, Trump is a shitty president who ISN'T getting shit done? I mean if you're so convinced he's so great, why do you need other people to give you proof.

typical trumptard brainlet

I know. Which is why I'm asking for help by showing them info on why I'm sticking to my beliefs

Great. This is what I was asking for. Thanks, man. All I need are sites to verify this so that I don't look like I'm talking out of my ass.

Why the fuck would you even have a twitter unless it was used to troll? It's your own fault for doing normie shit.

start lifting and do it in real life. it is fun and chicks love it. Never back down.

when i had the same problem on my fb wall unseen recommended me to do a simple google search u can pick out a handful on the list to start off also u can contact unseen1 on twitter he was more than glad to help me find sources and i clipped that convo on my fb wall it was like 100+ comment thread but me and my friends with unseens help won the argument

your libtard "friends" don't care about your sources faggot. You could have the best source in the world and they would still hate you for supporting Trump.

either you say you were hacked (it's likely too late) or you just stop caring about what they think,

Make a post saying someone hacked your account
>tfw I always double check when posting with the fake account.

yes the problem is going to be the libtards will always move the goalpost

Holy hell. You're in Canada and that happened? You're going to jail dude.

>posted something disagreeable on nets
>muh friends and family hate me now

this is the result of over-socialization
your an idiot
they are idiots
social media is cancer

lol you're their cartoon villain now.. i.e. you're basically fucked, no matter how well you argue your point. The damage has happened because your friends had a sudden and big disappointment in you (shock effect) - the only thing to do is to stand by your opinions, and do NEVER back off or you'll look like a complete idiot and weakling. tell them your opinion in a confident manner, but don't waste time endlessly arguing. you'll eventually regain some respect

Who cares? Embrace your fucking views. Nothing of value was lost.

>over-socialization
how to explain this to normies?

Double down. Don't get defensive. Ask if they have any counter points rather than just being offended.

Saying Obama didn't accomplish diddly dick isn't being an edglord burgerbro, it's true.

I'm trying man. It's hard when you have 5 notifications to get too. One is asking me why if Trump is "committed" to being president why does he take vacations and play golf.

Another one is is trying to convince me that Trump is dumb because he said "nobody knew healthcare was so complicated"

Hell, one more faghot is saying that if Trump is smart and successful, why did he file for bankruptcy than "any other billionaire"

It's getting fucking tiresome.

that is an open invitation for autistic screeching. for him is better to firmly stand by his opinion, so if his friends can live with it, fine, if they can't accept it, they can simply screw themselves.

if your friends cannot accept you having differing opinions, they can screw themselves, it has no serious consequences for you. you can get other friends. the only place where you have to shut up is at the workplace. at least here in Scandinavia, and I imagine in Canada as well. I can lose my income for having 'wrong' opinions. thanks to retarded social democracy and a pussified population

>you're their cartoon villain
Drop an anvil on their heads

Maybe learn to articulate your points without resorting to brain dead slurs and personal attacks.

Fucking Leafs, I swear.

>associating with marxist separatists

you could always try, "It was just a prank bros, of course trump is a nazi. I was just testing my followers to see who is secretly a nazi."

Sounds more like a mental illness

I did the same thing, except on fb, and it was about the jews. ended up just getting rid of social media altogether.

Stand by your beliefs.
Integrity is unparalleled in virtue user.

Because the world is run like a mafia and america is the dumb boss. There has been a trend of (((international elements))) tricking the dumb boss into doing dumb shit that benefits them like open borders. The boss saying "hey, open borders are maybe not so good, hurr durr build a wall" is important.

Good luck user, check the MPCdot.com thread on Donald Trump.

two-faced cowardly bitch

heres what ya do pal

find the tallest building in your city, go to top

AND LEAP

LEAP TO YOUR DEMISE PLUMMET TO YOUR DEATH DO IT NOW THERE IS NO REDEMPTION

Fuckk off Gooknadian

Be me family knows I'm hardcore right ... Friends do as well because they share my views that's why they are called friends....

You people in North America have screwd views what friends really are or should be

Also two accounts on Twitter wtf ???

All you need is Sup Forums

Fuck off to /r9k/ pussy

Simple: you were hacked or pranked. Wasn't you.

Stop being a little bitch, nobody will respect you if you don't respect yourself enough to stand for your convictions

people wouldn't have to hide from your beliefs if it weren't for faggots like you who shame anyone who doesn't join the liberal cult of beliefs

Not really. I already got physically assaulted by a leftard over bantz. Shoulda seen the look on his face when I started hitting him. Train them martial arts, boys. These people are rabid.

This wise leaf leafs me with no objections

You could take this opportunity to tell them about some of the great things Trump has done,
like donating $1mil of his own money to the Harvey victims.
Like stopping TPP.
Like you agree your own family's dreams & welfare should come before people that are not USA citizens because you love your famalam.
Like how he's trying to help inner cities.
Like how the stock market is booming.
Like how unemployment is the lowest in ages.
Like so many more MSN never tells you about.
Pic related.

Dub^
Go to a SWJ site. Borrow all the lingo.
Cry.
Say it wasn't you.
Say you were hacked.
Cry.
Worked for this monstrosity :

They were not your friends LEAF.
A mans life is pain, for he is both the marble and the sculptor
You just chiziled off some shit

This^