/White Masculinity/

Let's face it Sup Forums we need a new wave of white masulinity. White men nowdays are seen as weak, ugly, boring and with small cocks.

Examples:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCGFPpQBu5s&t=249s
youtube.com/watch?v=7IvMiyxnkWk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fsj6vLx2r-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As Allen Konigsberg famously said, "80% of success is just showing up." And white men simply haven't been showing up.

Time for us to start fighting again.

gay

Why does it often sound like BuzzFeed editors are creating threads on Sup Forums?

Who gives a shit about youtube clickbait?

>6'2 with perfect body shape
>strong jawline, very handsome as described by others
>girls of every race will literally stop and look at me, I've had multiple women approach me and open conversations

Not meaning this in any bragging way, I'm a 26 year old virgin who is a total autist, but women like handsome men, doesn't matter which race you are, or they are, if you are tall and good looking thats all that matters

>Whites
>males

This is the main problem right here. White guys just don't talk to women because subconsciously or consciously we know how stacked the system is against us

It's almost impossible to have a nuclear family nowadays unless you are willing to wait until your 30s and find a girl who wants to "settle down" after riding the cock carousel

Meanwhile most white dudes are just too focused on college or getting ahead financially to worry about women because we have been raised to believe that socio-economic class is everything

Yes, black men may have an advantage in masculinity. But never forget the IQ distribution by race.

>nipples
>masculine

Sage

What the fuck, this chart places the average white iq above 100. What's the 100 supposed to represent? Source?

>women like handsome men
No, women like *powerful* men. (Men are the ones who want beauty in a mate.) Women have been bred over thousands of generations - by men! - to respond to the most *powerful* man available to them.

Being handsome is just one way a man can exhibit power. Others are

• Confidence
* Wealth
* Fame
* Intelligence
* Humor
* Height
* Strength

ANYTHING that has a man stand out relative to the rest of the local gene pool will attract women.

White guys are falling victim to the same social programming being used to brainwash women. (((Their))) message is "white men aren't good enough."

To which the only response should be "Fuck you, watch this."

>Examples
>Generic example of women following whatever is popular because they run on group think

I am amazed.

Lol, no. Sure some success is important, but women care about your looks very much. Even if you're a very powerful guy with a hot young wife, you better be sure she's cucking you with some hot Chad when you're at work earning shekels.

Lol, two highly edited videos are supposed to prove what exactly?

All those blacks do is loiter on the streets aimlessly -- nothing masculine about it.

That sluts of lower intelligence like black men for everything but intelligence because you will die anyway so why not have fun and be depressed after 40 and onward.

you need to get a life

projecting

false. women always want the person with the most social clout.

You made the same thread earlier. no one in real ife thinks this btw.

Or maybe you're just ugly and poor

DIE WITH YOUR RAGE

>White men nowdays are seen as weak, ugly, boring and with small cocks.
insecure faggot detected

when i click on a video and i see in the first 20 sec a fuckin Nazgûl i think we need something else.

Holy quads may kek bless you

That there are some sluts out there that prefer blacks (and why only blacks, why was there no question about Latinos or Asians?) to whites so the makers of these vids got some of them after a day of asking questions and edited the vid to make it seem like it's a common thing. That's all there is to it, especially with the first video, the dude obviously has an anti-white agenda, just check the rest of his channel.

What the hell is going on with that guy's nipples?

They can loose their heads for a pretty face and nice abs too. Especially in modern days, when men's body is just as sexualized as women's and women work so they don't really have to care for landing a provider as much.
In case you haven't noticed women too salivate over handsome actors, models, sportsmen etc. just as much as men salivate over hot celebrity thots.

The guy looks like a Sup Forums-meme, of course he's jealous.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a goy board only.
All cutfags please exit off the nearest rooftop IRL.

*posts pic of gay Aryan man with doubt in his eyes who probably pops anavar*

When will Aryans learn that they are simply an agricultural slave people like the Chinese, who are made to be conquered?

yes i am white and i stay inside all day i am weak i wish i could get women ive failed my race

We lost some of our glory and honour. But we are not dead yet. calm down

I have no doubt about it.

>White Masculinity
>posts closet homosexual
Most masculine white guy to ever exist.

Holy hunkamoly

How do I get a body like that?

Trips acknowledge your awakening.

One can't heal until one accepts the truth of one's illness. That you can actually see where you are, instead of continuing to live in denial, is the most important step in healing.

Losing one's way, and re-learning the crucial lesson of the consequences of not always remaining vigilant, isn't failure. Failure is *not changing*.

Now you must take the next step, and *work* to get better. Anything, ANYTHING you do to get better is progress. ANYTHING.

Life is like the inverse of tic-tac-toe: the only way to lose is not to play.

>masculinity
EXDEE

All we need is new-wave of gas chambers. This time for realz.

How does he only have a six pack, and why are they all so high up on his body?

The fuck son

He doesn't look like he reads much Plato.

lel

>most masculine Aryan to exist
>looked like a praying mantis until he started having roids and HGH for breakfast.
>literally shriveled balls

>How do I get that?
Achieving goals is simple. Not easy, but simple.

We make the achieving the goal more important than whatever obstacle we believe confronts us at the moment. We then take action, until we either achieve our goal or we die.

Here's the cycle:

1. What's my goal?
2. Is what I'm doing right now the most I can do to achieve that goal?
3a. Yes: Good. Keep going.
3b. No: Change to whatever is.
4. Goto 1

Note there's no step that asks "How do I feel? Is this comfortable?" It's making our goal more important than how we feel, and our resulting choices and actions.

This has been known for millennia. As Krishna said when counseling the great warrior Arjuna before the Final Battle for mankind: "Act as you must act. I myself am never without action."

Rise up.

happy white day Sup Forums

press W to feel good to be white

Arguing this shit is like arguing if men like tits, ass, or pretty faces. It really shows just how little some of you actually know about women.

You need to start working out and stop eating so much. You have a distorted view/understanding of male physiology.

Niggers be jelly af of da BLEACH.

not all white men just the ones who are ugly, boring and with small cocks.

BLEACHED

How can niggers even C.O.M.P.E.T.E

Because he's a fag.

Well, his kids are gonna be nigger mongrels that will go on to further black the white race. Nothing to rejoice over.

get /fit faggots

I post on the Internet strictly while wearing a cock ring. The strength of my overwhelming erection lends itself into my posting power.

Holy crap, that's a literal monkey tire face. Can't he at least find himself a good looking brown sugar if he's so much in need to waste his good genes on a non-white?

u mad?

I have an eight pack, lift and eat a healthy diet.

My muscles aren't all above my belly button. And neither are anyone else's I know of.

I am mad that a high quality white male is wasting himself on a FAS faced blackie.

Real White Men, our ultimate power-level.

kek

damn, those are some chad level aesthetics

What are you faggots talking about? Are you all basement dwelling cucks?
Fucking get a physically demanding job, or get your lazy ass to the gym. If not, you have no one to blame except yourself and you deserve what you get.

I don't get him. He literally surrounds himself with niggers all the time. Judging from his name, he's a full nordcuck, probably from Sweden or Norway.

He must be milking extra shekels for this, riding the white guilt/diversity wave, no other explanation.

While it can sound simple and trite, getting physically fit is the personal version of caring for "the land." And history shows the importance of a healthy, strong relationship of a people and their land.

Being (((deceived))) into living an unhealthy lifestyle is the personal version of having one's land stolen by invaders.

Getting physically fit is the personal version of strengthening and defending one's homeland. It's something we can each do, without waiting for society to change first.

Spoken like the pathetic agriculturalist that you are. As a nomad I don't need to test my own land and get fit, I will simply bend you over and take your fertile land (boipussi).

>gay
>shriveled balls
>boipussi
Best of luck in your homeless pursuit of your homosexual agenda.

He's downgrading every time he's touching a black. Much more humiliating for the other race when an ugly man does it.

How the fuck does a guy like him date a girl like her? Not even mad about her being black. She is ugly as fuck. With a body like that he could go in any bar, tell the hottest slut to come over and fuck him and she would do him.

Instead he dates...that. Well. He choose his own punishment.

>when OP isn't the biggest faggot of the thread

I would argue this "new wave" already happened due to PUA culture and the repopularization of gym culture. The issue was such culture was incredibly degenerate in the former case, and incredibly degenerate and homosexual in the latter.

We need a wave of wholesome masculinity, not this hedonistic shit.

Quads of truth. It's about power and status. Looks can add to status. It's not the end all be all but it certainly helps

Your second video is mostly girls saying they like whites.

Agreed my leaf neighbor

Literally and unironically this:
Being sore and feeling weak cause you couldnt lift the weight feels 100000% better than sitting at home knowing you didnt even try and you won't be stronger tomorrow- you will be weaker.

Get up and do some pushups right now. That's all it will take you today to make sure you are stronger tomorrow.

While you are on the floor, do a few crunches too.

then do 10 more than you want to.

repeat.

>new wave of white masulinity.

we must save the west!

Okay, that happens. Where are you?
Dead or back in whatever shithole your forebears crawled out of?
Cuz you sure as shit ain't stayin' in nu-whitey's country.

Be careful what you wish for.

he's right tho
I go out in my city from time to time and i see niggers all over the place talking to every white girl they see and I don't even see white guys around. It seems white guys have just stopped going out and caring

>ITT a bunch of fat sad virgins with onaholes and fuckable body pillows LARP as experts on masculinity and what attracts women

This thread belongs on /r9k/, not Sup Forums.

But our faggot poz-pregnant mods can't be fucked to stop jerking it to archived CP threads and traps from Sup Forums to actually do their fucking jobs.

>It seems white guys have just stopped going out and caring
It's called "learned helplessness."

It's a mind-control (((trick))), applied to convince a victim to not fight back.

Women are simple creatures, and are going to respond to all males who give them attention (ranking those males based on perceived power). Given the absolutely dominant position white males held in western society, the only way to defeat them was to trick them into believing they couldn't win and shouldn't fight.

p.s. Part of the Big Lie was changing the way white women perceived power, using the (((MSM))) to portray non-white males as powerful and white males as weak. Note that the target of this white-killing propaganda was almost solely white women, since the darker races were already subservient and thus irrelevant.

Whites make up the vast majority of the alpha Chads out there. I would say in reality whites are the most masculine by far. Only the (((media))) perpetuates a false reality.

Whitebois need to stop falling for the college meme, they're wasting all their time doing hard work when in the end they'll be stuck with a shitty job and a heavily used hoe after all their work.

If none of you niggers lift, then you have no room to talk.

Watch how the Zionist social programming works:

A thread about white genocide and the real, effective things every man can do to fight back against it is shrilly criticized, just as a bitchy woman would. The voice of the woman attempts to play on men's insecurity by calling them "fat sad virgins" and tries to suggest they have to chance of winning.

The proper way to respond to this bitchy female voice is as any man would: ignore her as irrelevant.

"White men are seen as..." Not by white women, we love our men. Only anti-white racists hate white men. Latte sippers need to man up though.

>Not by white women, we love our men
This is an incredibly helpful statement. Saying this is what white women can do to combat white genocide.

White men are influenced by (((MSM))) propaganda too. That white men are constantly told they're inferior - without a balancing voice that says "DON'T LISTEN TO THAT CUNT" - will indeed make white men more self-doubting, more hesitant, less powerful, and thus become a self-fulfilling and then self-reinforcing belief.

If white women speak up and tell white men what they want - white men, who act like men - that will help fight the (((forces of social destruction))) enormously.

being very good-looking has its drawbacks
it evokes jealousy
especially if you're smart or talented as well
people automatically assume you're conceited/self-absorbed, even if you're just not that social

at the same time, people will tend to inflate your abilities because of your appearance - you appear smarter, more capable of leadership, and more athletic. All of your strengths are accentuated because you draw more attention but so are your personality flaws.

Charisma can beat all of this but having a well-above average or well-below appearance is an isolating force.

Get a construction job you will really learn to love white masculinty when your boss is a psycho that gives you no breaks and expects you to be a mind reader

>black men have an advantage in masculenity

Maybe to faggy ass European skinny legged losers like you have in the Low Countries

Not in america

>big dicks are barbaric
>white men are more capable of "spiritual" and "transcendent" sex

what were you saying user?

>daily reminder that a 7/10 face with a ripped body will still get you laid

2:10
youtube.com/watch?v=fsj6vLx2r-c

This guy is 1000% cringe I can't even watch his videos

Only a compete retard can look the way he looks and somehow be a try-hard uber faggit.

>oh look guys I walk around with a six pack and record girls reactions

"Woah!!! I wish I was ripped!!!!"

Fucking pathetic desu senpai

he is very cinge, 100% agree with you

i'm a 10/10 on looks and it hasn't done me any favours. looks don't mean shit when you have 0/10 social skills

Read 1 female romance novel. Then consider necking yourself.

>/anything masculinity/
>literally a support group
>masculinity

>Finished reading 1 female romance novel

Huh, it seems like women want Billionaires of high social status which every other woman wants. How about that?

Idk where you live but probably a good 80% of white guy's look exactly like OP's pic where I am.

The beta limp wristed Jews LARPing as whites here, and the turbo liberals are a very small minority. They get the most airtime and press/coverage because they are the loudest that's all.