ALEX IS DONE WITH TRUMP

HE'S OFF THE TRUMP TRAIN.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

YOUR BOY BENT THE KNEE. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=E_wwrhqGiM8

STFU Alex

HAHAHAHA nice troll m8

>your boy
>Sup Forums is one person
>Alex Jones isn't controlled oppositon
Yeah, I have a hard time taking the guy seriously if he'll go full tinfoil about subterranean lizard people, but somehow finds the notion of a Jewish plot to control the free peoples of the earth outrageous. Nobody here gives a shit.

Alex Jones, like Sup Forums, is entertainment.

Guess Alex Jewinsten is pro-amnesty for millions of spics since he supports Trump.

If I'm gonna watch fake news I might as well be entertained.

Is Alex pro amnesty for spics now?

what did he say exactly?

breddy good satire to be frank

Cool. Thanks for the update. Neat.

Let me know when he does another Duke interview and keeps the video up.

K.

alex jones is retarded. trump is awesome.

trump trump trump

this will be very confusing for his teenage base, who will they side with in this divorce?

>what did he say exactly?

He endorsed DACA and said only Hillary opposed it in 2015.

Mexicans buy a lot of Super Male Vitality?

can we agree to kill marketers on the DOTR?

So intelligent, yet you let this conman bilk you for all those vitality pills.

Alex's should make a Spanish version of infowars now.

He's pretty much betrayed everything he's ever believed in.

WATCH THE VIDEO KIKE

this is bait, right?
you watched the video, right?

Jesus Christ you fucking idiots didn't even watch 30 seconds of the clip. He is satirizing the media for saying Trump is a racist and played a clip of Hillary Clinton denouncing DACA back in 2014.

Senior Alex wants millions of illegal spics flooding the US like Donaldo Trump

watch the video. its all tongue in cheek. Hes just being a funny actor.

>He is satirizing the media for saying Trump is a racist and played a clip of Hillary Clinton denouncing DACA back in 2014.

So that means Alex supports DACA now?

Good to know he's an amnesty pusher like Trump.

Alex is learning.

I know the video was a whole 6 minutes but everyone watched the whole thing before posting right?

>tfw this subtle trolling is too finessed for the normalfag mind to grasp, who will just listen to Alex saying he's off the Trump train and then smile and close the video thinking they heard enough before sharing the video on Fakebook and Twatter

Didn't need to. Jones is such a bad actor, his intention were clear after the intro teaser.

what a surprise

the most obvious establishment shill in history is siding with the establishment

why can't some people see he's an obvious stooge?

protip- he's still alive (wink)

>He is satirizing the media for saying Trump is a racist and played a clip of Hillary Clinton denouncing DACA back in 2014.
>So that means Alex supports DACA now?
No you mongloid he's pointing out the hypocrisy of Liberals going mental over Trumps stance on DACA when Hillary Clinton thinks it was shit too.
>American education.

>tfw
>no picture of face when

haha Alex is being ironic again that's not played out at all haha based Coppo Gay Frog Man

So when Trump signs amnesty I'm sure Alex will abandon Trump right?

AHAHA
dat fucking OC man ?

hahaha he is doing a perfect parody of the stuff he says supposedly in sincerity, which indicates that his whole bit is an act hahah oh Alex he's so crazy GAY FROG hahaha

>most anons didn't watch the video and just read the headline of the thread without any context

You are all fake news.

Hi Alex,
this is clickbait, a usual tactic of his.

He's still on the Trump train.

The OP is probably the host of the video

Just check his I.D.

>all these faggots not watching the video

mexis didnt listen to Chuck, they should have split 2008, xenophobia always on menu times like these

HE ACTUALLY SAID IT

ROFL!!!

lmao you guys are idiots, watch the video

yup

lol all these fags who didnt even watch the video fully
KEK

is he mimicking PJW?

>Good Bait
>YFW you watch he is actually talking about Hillary

KEK

Fuck this thread

Alex is based

Sage

he took his memes to the next level

>Alex is based

You like amnesty like him?

Hahaha dems and lib cucks

B!
T!!
F!!!
O!!!!

& STFU!

>Alex has better bait than paid shills
Sad!

All these threads are usually leftypol cucks spamming the board. They post bait threads like this everyday

He's super cute. What's his name?

What OP said isn't true in the slightest, but Alex Jones is still a retard that gives the right-wing a very bad name.

>like Sup Forums, is entertainment.

amen

This thread is like Facebook. Faggots making statements without even watching the video

Looks like he realized he backed the wrong horse.

This. It's hilarious seeing this political zealots clash.

>a retard
>speak directly about what you know and end up suicided from two bullets in the back of the head post haste
>sprinkle truth with lies and hope people can make the connections to decipher the truth out of it
>live and prosper

The older I get and the more I see, the more I realize who are the real stupid ones in "huwite" ancestry.

kek alex

Watch the video you guys

kek he had me going for a minute. alex can act pretty well

>full tinfoil about subterranean lizard people,
>Deiscrediting someone by attributing false and rediciulous claims to him

Shoo shoo Kikeboi

LMAO

What a pathetic cuck

>I did T watch the vid but already talking shit

Kyd

What Hillary? Because that's who he just showed in the video saying DACA was wrong. But you didn't watch it. Because you're stupid.

How chuck schemer hasn't been hanged yet is beyond me

Really makes you think to be quite honest with you famalam.

Alex Jones is an agent of Israel

Trump is taking down Israel

connect the dots.

Ditto. For a second I was about to be really pissed, and then it was like

Fucking hell. Watch the video before you post you redditspacing faggot.

Jews did 9/11

bye bye Israel.

Dude it's a Joke. Jones isn't off the Trump train

>
watch the whole video you idiots

>that bait and switch

I almost got mad for a second

He was just trolling. He actually just put a clip of Clinton instead saying some other bad shit

Goddamn I love Alex Jones.

ALEX JONES IS THE AVATAR OF MICHAEL THE ARCH ANGEL

No shit sherlock. No one is disagreeing with that. Ever notice how the Saud family don't look like the rest of their Arab brethren and look more like (((them)))? But seriously, why even bother replying to me if you're just gonna say something in general? Even if you are right, when you engage in that kind of postfaggotry you are behaving no better than the shills and lib SJW retards who inundate our board.

I'm dead serious dude. Don't fucking do that. It makes others who are like you look worse by group association.

God, this man is a genius.

HAHAAHAH
Nice job Alex, you convincing shonovabitch

There is no group association on Sup Forums you should kill yourself for saying something as stupid as that. You don't belong on the internet.

Not giving you a view Bill Hicks

>thinking Alex is done

He is not Bill Hicks. Man, what an insult to Hicks' memory. Bill Hick was intelligent, witty, eloquent, and hilarious. Jones is hilarious, but for the wrong reasons.

Alex is from texas.. He likes mexicans.. Mexico and texas have alot of history together. Most texans i know are ok with mexicans..i think because of the whole cowboy culture.

What. In the fuck. Was that video

>there is no group association on Sup Forums
You stupid basic retard. That is how you and I and other anons, see it. The normalfags see it differently because they are normalfags. Why is it that even when most of you know the details you still act in ways that are going to fuck yourself?
You're the one that doesn't belong on the internet, user. You can't seem to distinguish between it and reality anymore.

>dumb verrit faggot doesn't understand satire

>well there goes President Trump
>I didn't know he was a crossdresser

oh Alex, tippity toppity kekity. you sly sumva bitch you

Anyone else get the openyoureyes advert ? Am i being targetted by abti extremist algorithms that think I might join Isis

I thought it was an advert for a four lions type film at first

Nope they obviously didt.
No worries. Just another leftard kike post.

what took him so long? Alex lost a lot of cred with fringe-normies for sucking Trump's cock so hard

Alex Jones knows exactly what America knows and thinks!