I am a Russian Right-Wing Libertarian

I have a question for all people who look up to Russia.

You dream of a "strong", "big", "conservative" government like we have in Russia, with a "based" leader like Putin, but what makes you think if you give up your rights and freedoms to the state, it will REALLY take care of you and not persecute you instead? Being deprived of all freedoms, you won't be able to strike back.

You're complaining about internet censorship, meaning deleted Youtube videos and shit, but did you know that we actually have a "registry of forbidden websites"? It's regulated by the government and is passed down to ISPs which must blacklist all the sites from the list. Now comes the funny thing. Do you know what sites we have blacklisted EN MASSE? Some leftist, SJW ones? No, they actually ban NATIONALIST websites, sites like DPNI (the Movement Against Illegal Migration). Any website at any time can be banned if it simply pisses some government official in charge. Moreover, people literally go TO JAIL for reposting "hate speech" pictures on our social network, Vkontakte. Is this your ideal? IS THIS YOUR FUCKING IDEAL?

Russia is proof that Sup Forums is mostly retarded, with the exception of based red-pilled libertarians who, while not willing to subjugate themselves to shitskins, Jews and SJWs, still care about freedoms. Helicopter rides for all fascists and natsocs, see ya

This is actually you.

Bumping.

An-caps are a fucking joke.
It's even funnier when ancaps complain about shit like bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Because they don't know what it's like to not have freedom. So they jerk off to the fantasies of living under authoritarian government. Wanna be commies on one side, wanna be fascists on the other. Both spitting on the freedom they have. Neither realizing that if a government like they dream of were to actually form, they'd be the first ones to go.

Ancap hate thread?

literally nobody looks up to russia dude

Confirmed. This is now an ancap hate thread.

>fair share

You're a rare breed OP.
I remember reading a poll based in Russia where the vast majority still looked upon the USSR favorably. Russia isn't NKorea yet, but its not exactly that far behind.

>hammer and sickle fag throwing shade on any other ideology
O I Am LAFFin

1) It's easy to like something from a fair distance;

2) When people want to like something, they cherrypick;

3) Russian propoganda gets more efficient every year;

4) An average american has no idea about the realities of post-ussr countries;

5) Radical ideas and ideals are commonly accepted by unsuccesful people, based on faith, not reasoning. They don't think Russia is great, they believe it.

At least my political system has actually existed outside of Somalia.

You are retarded fuck, that does not understands, that there is only one part to anarchy. I.e. abandon your rights and freedoms for the rule of power.

Russians are not people, and Russia is not a country. Fuck off

t. hollywood producer

>hammer and sickle fag throwing shade on any other ideology
Soviet Russia will, actually, rise again in a recent future.

>fair share
most retarded meme about taxation ever
Give me your shit or I'll fucking kill you. Stop being so selfish.

but russia was libertarian many times, last time in 1990s.

Name one person in the U.S. who was killed for not paying taxes.

It's more like:

>have an extreme form of autism
>openly make and spend money
>don't pay taxes because autism
>get raided
>AM I BEING DETAINED???!

> being raided *after* you`ve made some money
I wish we had things like that in Russia.

>recent future

I can't think of anything in the world more contradictory than a Russian libertarian. Even an American communist, as dumb as they may be, I understand why they might exist. . . a Russian libertarian is like finding some freak mutation or something.

You said it all. Sup Forums is unfortunately filled with retards, so they'll give you shit.