youtube.com/watch?v=qrEJOtkHxLc
youtu.be/sd_oMQ-GKAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be american
>bit of wind destroys your wooden shithouse completely
>have to run away because of a bit of rain

>be german
>get raped by refugees

White Americans get nigger raped for decades already. they basically invented nigger rape.

if they all pressed the gas pedal at the same time, then there wouldn't be a traffic jam anymore and everyone would go fast

try cardboard and paper

American homes are shit honestly. Drywall and plywood with no filling, basically zero foundation, no double pane windows, etc.

This.

They should've made regular cars with foam bumpers so you could just push people in traffic

stop making fun of us

why don't you dumb fucks just build it out of stone?

my house wouldn't move a bit in a Hurricane and power wouldn't go out because all cables are underground and safe.
meanwhile american shitwood homes blow the fuck up and their shit is all over the place.

>be american
>live in massive desert
>literally no natural disasters besides endless drought

we dont even have wild fires. not enough shit to burn. We'll be here drinking recycled piss until the end of days.

>be swedish
>no gust of wind at all
>can stay in wooden house all year long

True, but Germans spearheaded the phenomena of white people hating themselves.

Even now, German cuckery is of such epic proportions that it is hard for outsiders to even begin contemplating it.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

Case and point.

>be croatian
>be irrelevant

Don't ask me famalam. I just moved here from Austria

Most hurricanes don't do shit to any state but florida and florida builds homes to resist wind damage, not to mention we have systems to prevent flooding. The pictures you see on the media aren't housing developments they're mobile homes, which naturally crumble to tornadoes and hurricanes.

Its called a "hurr"icane

Not a "burger"cane.

Therefore, its terrifying.

Can't afford that. Those wood shack mcmanson are like half a million dollars.

>be swedish
>no gust of wind at all
>can stay in cuck sheds and raped all year long

FTFY

Please God - wash it clean

> This thread

hurricane fear mongerers got these people mad dashing out of an entire state, LOL.

Hurricanes kill 17 per year AVERAGE, of which 88% is from water, not wind... of which its almost entirely the elderly or some surfer acting like an idiot.

Continue to get exploited.. See you in 2 years when its another "biggest hurricane ever"

You guys get blown up more on a regular basis tho, and you have a man/woman/whale for a leader

My last house was made of stone. I dunno, wood houses are popular here though, but it's not like they aren't used in Europe too, especially Scandinavia.

>gee paw-grandpaw cletus sure is grate we live on the greatest country on urf
>gets stuck in traffic with millions of niggers

any good live traffic cams of this carmageddon? what FL highway would be the most congested right now?

LOL that is I 75 at Tampa on a NORMAL day.

190 mph winds would absolutely destroy most if not all Euro homes, that includes flooding and debris being launched as missiles.

Why don't you use these?

In North America, houses are mostly made of wood so the insurance companies can thrive.

Upper end developments in the states have power cables underground.

There is just no reason in ripping up bundling underground the entire nation. Remember, Germany is a drop in the bucket compared to the size of Murica.

someone post virgin cuckshed vs chad castle

>In North America, houses are mostly made of wood so the insurance companies can thrive.
What?

Good luck building Section 8 housing out of fucking stone.

That mess is one tiny accident away from a category 10 chimpout.

wood and plastic is cheaper and weighs less.

a lot of our cities are built on swamps.

dude you got deadly shootings everyday.
literally niggers running around the streets with AKs.

no americans spearheaded the white genocide by handing over all their dollars to the Jew in 1913.
Cucked as fuck, then they gave the jew even more power and freed the niggers so they can rape white wimmins all day long which continues even today, just look up the nigger on white rape statistics, hilarious.

americans just exported this to germany after WW2.

so get your history right faggot.

americans are probably too fat to haul these around so they build them out of pallets instead.

stop living near the ocean

maybe the ocean needs to stop being so sexy

Stop victim blaming, tell the oceans not to live near US

>wood and plastic is cheaper and weighs less.
Good luck saving money on building your house and than spending even more money couple years after on rebuilding it.

Looks a bit like the highway in The Walking Dead

I remember seeing a video with a pickup truck tearing down a whole house in the US.

I don't even know why you burgers build your homes like that. If you were to try to demolish a house here using a pickup truck, either the truck or the cable would break but the house would remain intact.

A hurricane if anything would damage our roof tiles and the paint.

Absolutely - winds including gusts are at a tornado level. The pic is a 4x4 launched through a concrete curb. As to the evacuation - very rare for anyone to have a basement in Florida with water 2 feet below the surface.

Lol - a "little wind." When was the last time they had a hurricane in Croatia, you faggot?

In Scandinavia it makes more sense because they don't have hurricanes.

185 mph isn't a little wind.

youtu.be/MAQtTkwpyBM

you need to go back

it's true

Storm-surge > widn

Yeah and because of that hurricane building codes were overhauled. a hurricane of the same strengths today wouldn't do shit.

Basements are a meme, sure at times they may be comfortable or convenient but you don't really need it.

does croatia even have 150mph winds?

do you even have an aircraft carrier?

This isn't Katrina or New Orleans.

I'd rather live in a wooden house than live under Sharia Law

Daily reminder that as shitty as LA's traffic is it still has commute times shorter that most cities that rely on public transit

Hurricane ties ain't gonna do shit. Inertia is a bitch. And that wont keep windows doors in place.
t. engineer

Which peel and crack after 5 years.

The state of American residential construction is appalling.

(((($$$$$))))

The construction industry cuts every corner possible. The end goal is a massive cardboard box. Most profits land in the contactors pocket

>be german
>be not even allowed to raise your own kids

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

youtube.com/watch?v=qrEJOtkHxLc

They wouldn't be standing in 150mph winds

Its only around 110 in video but that wind can get up to 190mph

Just never buy a house on a fill lot and you'll miss most problems.

Why don't they shoot it?

m8 the reason why it's concerning is because it's a cat 5, good luck trying to convince anyone here that they don't do any damage. If you actually believe a cat 5 is just fine then you are a massive retard

Sure people will take shelter in relatively safe places but come on. Need I remind you that Katrina was a cat 5 as well? Many buildings will get absolutely and completely destroyed by this thing. The power will be out for possibly weeks

Fuck, a fucking breeze will beat MY top spee? I need to an hero lads

speed* there one more reason

Yeah this is gonna wreck miami and tampa. Peoeple evacuating to south georgia and it'll still be a cat 1 there in Macon.

Comfy Eurohome where you can stay home and drink tea as opposed to pack up and flee.

Feels good.

youtu.be/sd_oMQ-GKAg