Staying safe at protests

Advice Time: How can a person avoid wetting themselves during a high-stress confrontation scenario? I want to go toe-to-toe with AntiFa, but I need to stay safe

Don't worry about pissing or crapping yourself in your first couple of battles you're in. natural for some goyims. Just do it and don't care about it. you'll be getting drenched in pepper-spray, and blood and piss and acid from antifa anyway.

Protect your eyes, and use a force-multiplier for your striking (lead punching gloves, some kind of stick, pepper spray, etc.

don't get into any action alone or outnumbered, or you are at antifa's mercy, and they have no mercy.

Your body's fight mechanism wants to get rid of waste. You can control it to some extent by pissing and shitting as much as you can prior to the confrontation.

Oh and always, always, always wear a mouthguard, like a football player's mouthguard.

>Holy KEK that based latin user sperglord went in with a Pinochet shirt.

I had no idea he was this based. He had no chance, but he went in against the despicable foe, and it was at the risk of his own death. Fucking hero, I hope he lived.

Just shove lots of tampons up your vagina

Ar-15 and multiple Magpul D60 mags

going to protests is nigger-tier

the real protest is making money and moving into a rich WASP neighborhood

stop protesting

start making money

Step 1: get a job
Step 2: donate to candidates/organizations you agree with
Step 3: leave the LARPing to jobless faggots with nothing better to do

Start training in boxing or MMA and learn to get punched in the face without your body going into flight mode.

Easy peasy.

It happens to all of us at some point. Embarrassing to ask, but are there any diapers thin enough to not be visible but could still absorb pee?

>Any diaper recommendations?
What happened to you, Satan?

Wear armor, football helmet, goggles, gloves, knee pads, Kevlar whatever. Stay in the crowd. Bring Pepper spray or brass knuckles just in case any commie goes to try and kill you.

Stay inside and shitpost don't go to these thing they never change anything anyway

Stay pretty far away from the crowd but close enough to see what's going on. Pick out a few massive Antifa douches that are the worst.
Wait until the protest is winding down, people walking back in small groups. Shank the fuck out of sone kidneys and disappear into the darkness.

>murder fantasies
Leave my thread, supreme gentleman

If you care more about looks than standing up to what you believe in then you're not made of the right stuff m8.

Just wear full-sized depends,and some baggy combat pants, wear a athletic cup, and wear boxing mouth-guard (also eye protection) but the pepper spray gets around it.

If you poop yourself, get close to antifa, and smash it in their face.

Sorry, I forget this isn't the place for good advice.
I'll change it to... Yeh dress like you are a mad max extra and go into a mosh pit and risk getting your head smashed in. Yeh that's the best way. Be an angsty teen badass, that'll show em.

How about you stop antagonizing a civil war. Show up to protest peacefully, but don't fall to their level. There's absolutely ZERO political gain to be made by starting battles in the streets. Let them embarrass themselves. They're doing a fine job of it.

Nazis wore Hugo Boss, bitch. I want to be fully protected, but not end up being photographed and mocked online

I'm very thin, so I tend to wear more fitted clothing. I'm looking at reviews on Amazon now

Stop talking like a grizzled combat vet, you angsty loser

The long haired guy in front of the sign/shield just spooged in his drawers.

Stop asking for advice then, you clearly are treating it like a recreational activity. Go do that bull running thing in Spain if you just want to be an idiot looking for a thrill or skydive

It's pee

>Step 2: donate to candidates/organizations you agree with

The most idiotic thing I've ever read on pol.

Elected clowns have no position on anything that isn't fluid and prone to change in a heartbeat for a couple of bucks.

1st line of defense is looking intimidating. Being tall and fit will deter most aggressive assholes. Stay within close knit groups, you're much less of a target if you have 3-4 other guys who are visibly keeping their eyes peeled on the surroundings. Dark colors help you not stand out so much, you definitely don't want to wear pastels, those are colors of weakness.. Also make sure you and your boys are adhering to a dress code to signal to potential aggressors that you're part of a cohesive group.

t. Brown spic who grew up in nigger ghetto

I grew up in the HC scene and was in countless riots, fights, gang brawls, and other high stress shit. I never once pissed or shit myself. The only time I came close was when I would pass out drunk and sleep until my dick felt like it was going to burst.

You are not going to be in a combined arms action with rounds and IEDs popping off all the time.

Just think of it this way. I am here. I want to be here. There is going to be a fight. I am going to hurt people. I am going to get hurt. The major thing you should be concerned with is catching a few cases that will haunt you for the rest of your life.

i wouldnt go at a protest now, antifa are getting crazier, it's a matter of time before someone gets shot or a real acid attack happens, not like that fake one by alaska guy

Once in the grinder only time will tell.

Get a cup that is impregnable and cushion it to accept extreme force with no pain to you and offer Antifa faggots free kicks to your groin.

Watch the legs get broken!

This has to be a false flag thread.

Include me in the screenshot, antifa!

get yourself a solid padlock
attach to belt
smash head

when smashed drop the lock

better than any brass knuckle or knife

File a lawsuit with the federal government against the city which told the entire police force to supervise a private, paid paramilitary force to attack innocent, law abiding citizens, for political control purposes. Claim that said city government is illegitiment and needs to be taken over by federal authorities until a proper replacement can be elected. Use the court system to get documents and testimony confirming allegations. Shame the system. Tucker will run with it as case progresses. There is no other way without mass bloodshed.