The God Allusion

ATTENTION Sup Forums ATHEISTS!!!
ATTENTION Sup Forums MGTOW!!!
I HEREBY WISH TO CONVENE WITH YOU ALL TO DISCUSS SOMETHING THAT CONCERNS THE FUTURE OF THE HUMAN RACE!!!

This is actually serious, any male who thinks the country is hell bent on screwing you until you're homeless, GET IN HERE!!

Fuck an*mes

Fuck you.
Blow it out your ass.

I've been thinking for awhile what could be done about the declining birth rate and how to end identity politics and feminisms grip on the West.

Great thread, OP

Please listen brother, while I type up my words.

Gimme a little time.

you will never affect change. you will chase the wind. you will die having accomplished nothing if you dont learn to love forging yourself in the fires of righteousness. you will never be sated otherwise.

I think Atheism bolstered Feminism, I think the lack of pariahood made it okay to screw over husbands and divorce.
Not by myself, but here me out user. Please.

>Can put 2000 characters in one post

HEY GET IN HERE FAGGOTS IM
GOING TO START POSTING THREE SENTENCES AT A TIME IN A LITTLE WHILE

There are many Men who are checking out of marriage because of the rise of feminism and the increase of divorce. Cont.

I'm not tied to the human race, I'm my own man. I have no reason to save anyone.

Sorry user, but this just came to me and it was too important to wait.

I know, but I could probably change your mind. I want to try.

I propose that any MGTOW and ATHEISTS marry the most devote Christians and completely avoid any independent and ATHEIST women. Cont.

The point of this is because the very devout christian women will consider marriage forever! The part you would have to play is to promise to "welcome god into your life", but not really. The devout women will get their brownie points from "god" and you will get the security necessary to have many children. Another thing is to only marry through the christian church, but not the state! Cont.

I also think think that all men that do this should continue to improve. I think that you should cut back a little, just a little, on video games and devote some time to physical and mental improvement.
The reason for this is: to either force feminists to abandon feminism or force them to have to marry and reproduce with the beta males and Nu-males that are the bottom of the barrel in terms of genes.
Cont.

I think if we don't like the way the world is going, we should be the change.
Therefore we can evolve by natural selection. Those undesirables rioting in the streets today will produce a stupid race, and you MGTOW and ATHEISTS can be Christians in name and continue to innovate and still be scientifically minded!

If the christian church ever opposes science, we can repulse that off shot into the corners of the world, and we can teach are male children to be scientifically minded, but to not discount how Christianity can help stave of the "progressivism" plague!

So what do you guys think?
This is a rough sketch of what I think could save, not only the U.S., but the entire West!
We could make it a virtue to be fit and logical again, while using the bits of logic embedded in religion!

Obviously, we spurn insane Christian groups, but what else is missing?

Hopeful selfbump

you are a leach. thats what i think. a parasitic pathetic little man.

Bump

How?

You there?

bomp

What do you guys think? Am I fucked up? How?

How? I really want to know where I could improve, I probably can't see it because it's a bit tough to do a good self reflection.

What you're suggesting is literally exactly what the jewish bankers wanted.

1. Infiltrate Christianity
2. Destroy it from the inside.
3. Nothing left to stand against degeneracy.
4. Muh profits and slave race.

On second thought are you shilling on behalf of the jews?

I didnt read at all, except the part we should cut on vidyas and net and concentrate on our mental and physical health and figure, and I agree.
Gonna do that OP

Holdon

the reason those women are bastions of righteousness, their entire lifes work has been resisting the ways of the world, is to serve a righteous and godly man. pretending to be that to live a lie for a self righteous benefit ... i mean shit. its almost like youre sucking the very hope and purpose from their life. i would stone you. you are the definition of a self centered bucket of fucking trash water. and ask yourself, why are you doing this? to love your inevitable child? you dont love anyone but yourself and your ability to cope with insecurity.

So maybe atheists actually become Christian's and bolster the amount of Christian's?

This is me
Yes 100% may main thing is that the West is looking for a place to die through MGTOW, and I don't want that to happen.

I originally thought Atheists should become actual Christian's, but I didn't think that would go over well because of >muh intelligence
So I thought I could meet in the middle.
Cont.

I probably won't have kids, but I see all these better Men who have the ability and skills to accomplish great things in their lives, but because of today's culture, I see them throwing away their futures. And that makes me sad, and I'm here because I want to keep them from dying childless and forgotten. I'm sorry, but I only want the best of the best to move forward. I know I'm most likely not part of that group, but I see bull dukes reproducing with Nu-males and having transgender children, will the potential greats are left by the wayside.
Cont.

We are 50 years to late. There needed to be another fundamentalist movement to make a strong stand against the Jewish degeneracy.

Jews hate Christianity not because of Jesus, God etc. They hate it because it instructs its followers to live a life based around strong morals/ethical code that makes degeneracy hard. This creates adverse conditions for the jew who needs an environment of degeneracy to thrive.

The big problem is that Christianity now is a shadow of what it once was. A feel good gospel is now preached as to not offend anyone as a desperate attempt to stop church attendance numbers haemorrhaging. The church is not preaching what it should.

Anyone who is openly fundamentalist is branded in the same light as Islamic extremists by the jewish owned media and this prevents a strong fundamental Christian movement gaining momentum.

We are fucked. The evil in high places has been allowed to consolidate its power for way to long. They have all the resources and they have successfully indoctrinated the masses to live a life that results in rampant degeneracy.

There is no going back or reversing this. It is to late. The only hope is for a massive economic collapse and for enough white people to survive it in the US and Europe in order to rebuild a good, moral society.

All white people should be learning how to live in a woods to give our race the best chance of long term survival. These are real skills that will allow them to live outside the "god" government should shit hits the fan.

I mean, think about it. I could easily just go and become a "feminist-ally"(read:slave) and have two polygender/neutrois/blahblah/helicopter-gendered kids, instead I want to find a way to bring those who oppose them(Christian's, most atheists, anti-sjws, MGTOW, ect.) under the same banner with morals(Christians) and a want for self improvement (MGTOW) with logical minds(Atheists) to stave off the degenerate invasion.
I don't want the West to die.
Maybe I am self-centered. My real reason for wanting to destroy the degenerates is: because I LIVE HERE.
I don't want to wake up one day and be dragged into the streets for shit posting like they do in Germany, I don't want to be culturally cleansed like they do in Syria!

I don't want to die like a dog.

Cont.

I'll be back, have a meeting...

Drop the Chinese Cartoon shit and maybe I'll take your thread seriously next time.

Roger, it's not really central to it. Hold tho, I'm in a meeting.

Also, I'm off WiFi so this is my new id

this thread is awful and shouls how retarded christfags are...

>I'm a ghost trapped inside a meat cage, free me jesus

ugh, retarded as fuck desu.