North Korea underground hydrogen bomb test possibly the cause of Mexico 8.2 earthquack

North Korea underground hydrogen bomb test possibly the cause of Mexico 8.2 earthquack.

North Korea is almost the exact antipode of the earthquack epicenter, and 5 days is just the amount of time needed for the subatomic rippler shockwave to reach the other end of the planet.

This, THIS is the secret super-weapon Kim is working on. That's why he's not afraid of the U.S. and that's why those phony missile tests were just a distraction.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
archive.is/zWzQM
antipodesmap.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

proofs, Alex jones

ok thank you, mr leading seismologist user sir

BIG if true

>North Korea underground hydrogen bomb test possibly the cause of Mexico 8.2 earthquack.
You can't be this uneducated, right? Can you?

>Kim, The Last Airbender

>the subatomic rippler shockwave
>reach the other end of the planet.

fucking kekd

delete this

The frogs are gay

the world is flat you fucking idiot!

We had several X-Flares and coronal hole streams from the sun since Sept. 6.
May have had contributing factors for the hurricane as well as the earthquake.

Bog'd

>earthquack.

Kek.

more like
earthkek

no i want to hear him explain how they exploded a 50 megaton bomb underground with nobody noticing

>North Korea is almost the exact antipode of the earthquack epicenter, and 5 days is just the amount of time needed for the subatomic rippler shockwave to reach the other end of the planet.

How can this be true if Earth is flat?.
Checkmate leaf.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Remember to sage

There's so much wrong with that image, tho it's fun to fantasize.

cant confirm this until we find evidence of radiation at the site of the earthquake. still a scary theory though.

So does the ICBM just dig really far into the earth and then blow up?

You mean Israel's false flagging trying to start a US/DPRK war.

>implying no radars would have detected icbm
>implying a hydrogen bomb explosion in NK that wasn't detected by seismometers could cause an earthquake thousands kilometers away

sage

Fake and gay.

Sadly, I lack a proper "fake and gay" image to go with this comment.

As long as you admit traps are gay.

news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/

Of tremendous size if validated, keep me updated of the status for this affair.

The antipode of North Korea is off the coast of Argentina, you were doing really well otherwise....

I dreamed about them last night.
They were nice bunch of fellows.

take your meds tonight and they'll go away

>downvote
kys

>earthquack

THAT'S what you have an issue with?? Because they did, and it was noticed. It showed 6.3 seismic activity that day.

Do you live underground too somewhere?
archive.is/zWzQM

Imagine seeing this face in a dark alley at night as you walk home from the pub

Are you ready faggits?

>news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
oh snap

What is that in Juche dating and time?

I heard the Dear Leader never sleeps.

ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING
HERE COMES DAT RON
hOLY shit Sup Forums

This, they're both in the same hemisphere for goodness' sake, anyone with half a brain cell should have picked this up

I believe it

8.1 should have done way more damage than it did

I know right? For starters, where's the Ice Wall?

Seriously speaking, what would happen if North Korea or any country just decided to dig down as deep as they could into the planet's crust and then just set off a huge blast at the bottom?

>There are currently 366 North Koreans residing in Mexico.

It's possible some number of those were undercover military and drilled a bore hole for a nuke they smuggled over in a pleasure-craft or something

What a fucking bullshit just use this site nice try. Just write Mexico in this site holy shit
antipodesmap.com/

Looks like you ou have serious wall deficit lately

maybe kim doesn't like Sup Forums anymore

This is a great question for a child with special needs.

nothing, the Earth works on scales orders of magnitude more energetic than we could ever hope to influence with current technology. If NK lay on a fault line or something maybe they could trigger an earthquake - on themselves. We really can't dig very deep holes at the moment.

>North Korea is almost the exact antipode of the earthquack epicenter
No it's not you fucking retard.

God damn leaf. Stop it.

tHiCC and sWoLLeN iF facTUaLLi aCCuRaTe

the earth quake was caused by a nuke america used off the coast of mexico to try to disrupt the warm water current near cuba

i know what your saying if the target is near cuba why not use it there? fear that the heat would generate more moisture to be present in the air and fuel irma more

the idea is the shock wave specifically will create enough force to push the warm water current away slightly and cause iram to go to the eats coast like every one said it would and prevent it from entering the gulf

none of the gulf states are prepared. they just wait to die like a friend of mine says and texas would get more rain and louisiana would flood again if it makes it to the gulf probably

wat

back to plebbit faggot

>nuking to disrupt warm water currents
nah, they use water vapor from rapid evaporation being blown into the atmosphere, using these powerplants to feed storms or create weather systems.

ask yourself why they were pumping vapor into harvey, along with the "flooding" they new about before it started. or the floods on clear sunny days in california.
they pump water into the storm to fuel it.

great thread

It's China testing nuclear bombs while the US is bussy with North Korea

AMLO wants to build a Mega Chinese Port if he wins the presidency. The chinks already own a lot of highways and ports in Mexico.