Poland has to take refugees. The EU just said tthey want to fine them 6 billion euros if they continue to resist

Poland has to take refugees. The EU just said tthey want to fine them 6 billion euros if they continue to resist.

We gonna have to split you in half and give your women to the slavs to rape again?

lol

your cities deserved more fire bombing desu senpai

What if Poland annexed England?

How can germans be so cucked?

FUCK YOU!

Cool Germany... very well done ..

>everyday the same thread
>everyday new batch of Sup Forumsturds fresh off the reddit boats reply seriously to it

How refugees should look

6 gorillion.

Fuck off German scum. You are vile and despicable. Stop trying to enforce your sand nigger dicklove on other nations. Get fucked.

heuhuehueuhueuhe

Oy vey it s annuda shoa

actually *1.5 billion usd = 1.25 billion eur

what's with you jews and the number 6?

sheeeeeeit. she has hair on her nipples.

subtract it from the war reparations you owe them, hans

no but seriously germans and poles need to put history behind them.

(((they))) want us fighting. alone we are weak, but together we form a mighty faggot.

>The EU just said tthey want to fine them 6 billion euros if they continue to resist
Poland gofundme page when? I'll throw in

PAY

Are you gay perchance?

I can feel the brain damage it caused me...

plus interest

UP

>porra caralho irmão, entendi isso. Vou colocar uma bala no calavera do inimigo!
WE GOTZ DIS MANE!

>how like
Kys, illiterate scum.

>>everyday the same thread
>>everyday new batch of Sup Forumsturds fresh off the reddit boats reply seriously to it

As you are a regular, I can tell you. This is a social experiment. We are testing the reaction of different nationalities to certain topics. We need many hundreds of datapoints from different day times to analyze the responses.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

wish you good luck with your experiment fam

Thanks, we are far along already. Well paid work as well, I can't tell you who is paying for this - anyway, you would be surprised.

males look like females?

>Germany trying to rule Poland

>The EU just said tthey want to fine them 6 billion euros if they continue to resist.
Who is going to collect?

>I can't tell you who is paying for this - anyway, you would be surprised.
Sounds promising. Hope its the good goys.

you know, it would be a lot easier to swallow shit like this is it was put down to a vote.

How about every EU country vote and what we want to do with all the refugees? Rather than just a bunch of unelected beurocrats telling us.

Judaism exposing itself for all to see. Let's see what the poles do.

>Let's see what the poles do
Winged Hussars?

>Forcing foreigners into someone else's lands

It doesn't matter if it's 5,000 BC or 2017 AD, that's still fucked up and amoral as hell.