How are the libertarians doing on Sup Forums these days?

How are the libertarians doing on Sup Forums these days?

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UCC-V7StgAGjePcnITsgmjTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a Republican but I think the Republican Party can use a shot of libertarianism

>How are the libertarians doing on Sup Forums these days?

eternally BTFO as usual.

pic related.

>Libertarian view on government
>Conservative view on society and economics

Im doing well. Sometimes i hate trying to make a point on here because everyones shortsighted, but then i realize that 89% of this board is for the jokes and 10% is actually serious.. the other 1% is people complaining about the mods. So i just dont even try anymore. I use a different board to get my mind across since its not so cluttered and promotes more debate and such.

I think if you keep trying and attract positive attention to your posts you can get great discussions on here

They identify you by IP and can send interesting people your way if they like you

In my capacity of wearing this reality based Republican flag, I respect Islam and Judaism and I really mean that sincerely

What, the mods can? How would they do that? If its real, thats kinda cool, im just not sure at how it would work. Maybe ill keep trying then.

being a cuckold to islam is not conservative.

Doing great, thanks.

Is there any libertarian institution that isn't completely cucked at this point excepting the mises institute?

no, because anything but praxaeology will fall into vapid egalitarianism since the only difference between a cato libertarian and a liberal is an understanding of economic trends and empirical observations, rather than true understanding of acting man

Mods, Feds, CIA, private detectives

If they get access to your IP somehow they can tie it to all your post IDs

You can attract all kinds of interesting attention

>im going to assume he likes drumpf
>drumpf btfo
>i win xD!

I believe that there are barbaric things in the Quran that should not be supported, but the fundamental idea of strict monotheism above all else and at all costs is basically sound

Pic detail

More pic detail

Anyways check out my YouTube channel

m.youtube.com/channel/UCC-V7StgAGjePcnITsgmjTg

Glad to hear it, user

I like Trump though

*do like Trump

final bump