What's so based about the south?

Be me, based conservative living in hellish blue state. Man up, make the move to good ol South Carolina "gods country"
>Niggers everywhere. Way more stereotypical niggertry than any northern oreo's.
>Women all hypergomus, cheating, gold digging whores. On par with French Canadians, just less honest with themselves about being sluts
>Cops more aggressive than northern ones
>Meth
>Liberals
>No middle class, all company's have revolving door of entry level mouth breathers and autistic middle management
>Rent higher than mortgage
WTF Dixies, explain yourselves. Not sure how the south is going to rise again when your filled with coal burners and people too fat to walk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5xdgYLuFCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Niggers everywhere. Way more stereotypical niggertry than any northern oreo's.

This is why I would rather live here in California than the South. After my experience living in a black ghetto, I would much rather live with Jose than Jamal.

why dont you move to those states bordering canada

>That east side high rise
Is seceding from the Union that one time the only criteria for being in the "South"? One of them is a state away from Canada.

Cold, liberal, and still have niggers, just they are more behaved because they aren't in numbers. Like, I used to sport fuck black girls and listen to rap and all kinds of shit when I lived in the north, but down here you understand the racism. I think the most racist people are northern blacks who see what their people are actually like off the white reservation.

Texas here. Fucking stop living in cities dumbass. Not that hard.

People don't realize the scope of niggerdom in the south and why we are are racist, but still able to functions, perhaps almost realist. I think chapelle may have said it best when he described the racism in the south as 'delicious' and 'honest'. Good morning' nigger.
Good morning sir.

You sound like you're just bitter you can't afford to live in a nice area outside of a shitty liberal infested city because you're a poor fag.

Actually, some southern states that owned slaves such as Kentucky and Maryland were on the Union's side. In the case of Maryland, I believe they were forced to be with the Union because obviously Washington would have been cut off from the rest of the Union. Why Kentucky stayed with the Union beats me.

Having blacks everywhere is exactly why Southerners are infinitely more based than damnyankees. Just look at the whites who lived in Rhodesia and Aparthied South Africa - they knew exactly what the deal was and were effectively immunized against the multi-culti death cult.

Charleston isn't exactly what most would consider a "city" more like a town that is expanding

So OP faggot, what's your autistic reason for excluding New Mexico and Arizona from your map called south.png ?

Yeah I will admit I stopped fucking black chicks in a hurry, the only coal burners down here are lower class or just absolutely fat/ugly

yeah, reminds me of liberal faggots living in +90% white state not understanding how shit niggers are and dont give a shit about being replaced

Fuck any state that doesn't have a beach

MIGRATE TO WYOMING

This. I had a northern chick I was dating because (even before Sup Forums) I told her as a personal trainer it's blatantly obvious that there are biological differences between black and white athletes, and she looked at me like I said we should gas the kikes, which I now unironically only think is a half stupid idea

Where the hell did you go? I live in a neighborhood in a town so comfy, I think it's a Norman Rockwell painting sometimes.

Nothing based about the south, only option for any respectable european man is leaving that shitskin avomination for greener whiter pastures.

Come to Oregon

All the South's best cities are being infested with liberals since they have driven taxes and housing prices through the roof with their policies back home.

You'd think this would be obvious to him

The scotch Irish all stayed with the union, it's why West Virginia exists in the first place. Not sure why but they always pick the wrong side, they allied with the Brits during the Revolution.

I live in West Virginia
Where is the squad

Charleston. Full of hipsters, niggers, and actually some of the prettiest but least faithful women on the planet.

Did you think all the warnings about it were some sort of running joke for decades?

None of Amerixa is respectable except for new england states and mid west everything else is disgusting.

holy fuck btfo

They are not southern culturally

Yeah, I wouldn't live there either. Was just in Edisto Beach last weekend, which is beyond nice.

Your mental gymnastics are incredible. So you need to live with blacks in order to have a pro-white ideology?

Pic related: you ought to feel sorry for those yankees, they're being replaced too—by the damned maple menace! We need our Dixie Queens!

South Carolina here. Go back. We don't want you. fuck off.

Northwest and Alaska is still nice outside of the cities.

no wonder we have so many nguyens around here

I got heartburn from staying a week in alabama, with the humid heat idk how one could stay fit lol

I didn't mean that you have to, it just fast-tracks the process when you can see the consequences with your own eyes every day.

Damn east tennesee was the most southern place I've ever been, the accents were real!

Looks like a flag for a Muslim country.

It's actually sad to see how badly the union fucked yall up post war. Still, it's what you traitors get enjoy your niggers

I was born in Knoxville, I used to have a strong accent but I no longer have it due to living in the Midwest for 10 years.

Yeah, that's another thing. Fucking hajis in North Charleston. No shit burka wearing sand people tier hajis. Nice "bible belt" there's a giant fucking mosque down town

i want to milk her udders

i'd like to make a trip, i've heard its nice. can you recommend any cities?

i'm applying to jobs in wyoming and utah at the moment, i need to get the fuck out of new york

actually Manuel, you give me an idea. you know how Obama secretly shipped "refugees" to "random" places all over the US that he wanted to gerrymander with future blue voters? Trump needs to do the same for Southern blacks, so that they can have the same opportunities to succeed in life as SJWs in Portland or Martha's Vineyard.

Half of SC is from fuckin Ohio, the state will be blue in 10-15 years tops. It can already be seen in all of the red tape in the housing market.

Just a stand-in until we can return to our proper flag
>youtube.com/watch?v=f5xdgYLuFCk

Oh yeah, I also lost my guns for a year till I clear a domestic where the bitch hit me and all I said was "I don't want to press charges." Nice "gun friendly" state, boot lickers.

I feel sympathy for Southerners, I really do, but you're incredibly deluded for blaming your Northern brothers full share. California actually used to be a Dixie stronghold, but most of you left because you weren't willing to put up a fight. Oh well.

>dates black girls
>dates other assorted trash

sounds like the problem is U esse
U the nigga, and U'll have the same problems werever U go

I wouldn't touch a southern nigger with a 10 foot pole. I used to sport fuck actual African Americans, from Africa, and good family's. They hate US blacks more than anybody.

was living with coons to start racism your plan the whole time?

You fucking white niggers are cucking yourselves. "White flight" is exactly why every god damn city in the country is fucked, and it's also why we will never win the race war. When shit hits the fans, all of you fucking whites are going to be hiding in your basements way out in the sticks with no way of coordinating or communicating, and too spread out to be of any fucking use whatsoever.

Go take back a fucking city, and Salt Lake doesn't count because Mormons are just the niggers of Jesus.

The saddest thing for me isn't her weight, it's her inability to put the phone down. That kid in the middle is delighted to be spending time with her. Pay attention to white children, for God's sake.

Un ironically moved here to get away from them. Figured everyone was blonde haired blue eyed, not brown eyed from being a moorish looking rape baby with fake bleach blonde. Bunch of octaroon Cletuses running around, pissed off they have to do nigger jobs because none of the niggers here work

Yeah hard no on that one user, I used to live in Detroit m8. That place needs to be carpet bombed

I didn't say move to Detroit. Obviously we need to start with cities we haven't completely fucking lost yet. But when the civil war comes, how the fuck are you going to be of any use hiding in the boons? You've already surrendered everything of value to the nig nogs, shit skins, kikes and cucks.

nigger I never left a city, always been here. Technically i'm not in the country either.
besides the niggs are killing each other anyway. Why would anyone step into the crossfire is beyond me.

Civil war was going to be if Hilldog won and tried to grab guns, all of this antifa/ nazi shit is purely grown neets LARPing. One good thing about the south is we don't have to deal with any of that shit, but then again I heard BLM was pretty active in Atlanta

>Delaware and Maryland in the south.

Lel. A yankee made this map.

TBQH I am out in the sticks too because my city was overtaken by Somalis and Eritreans. I'm just concerned because it seems like all of us are now, and whoever rules the cities rules the state. I'm very sorry if I alarmed anyone. Go about your business. God bless.

only two decent cities i know that have a sizable white population is Pittsburgh, PA (70% white) and Louisville, KY (75% white), but even they are mostly liberal (not as batshit liberal as Portland, but still leans a good deal to the left)

Also wtf is up with Eritreans' eyes? Why do they have a fucking pink and brown gutter around their eyeballs?

I fell for the "Move South" meme.

White southern "culture" consists primarily of getting over on other people, brand consciousness, and general passive aggressiveness.

One example is that I've never seen anyone unironically brag about owning a Yeti cooler back north.

Another meme is the whole "southern hospitality" thing. People here are not "nice", they're polite. I have never lived among such mean and petty people in my life. If they weren't so pathetically stupid, they'd be dangerous.

The Census Bureau considers MD, DE, and DC as apart of the south. Don't you know what the Mason-Dixon line is?

I like how the Polacks finally beat out the Germans in Illinois and ohhhp there's Jose

I'd say that's fairly accurate actually

As others have said, get out of Charleston you autistic fuck. Port cities = multicultural retardation. If you want to see a decent city in SC go to Greenville. The summers are not nearly as intense there too.