Americans to shoot at Irma

fucking hell

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/41201494/people-like-ryon-are-going-to-shoot-at-hurricane-irma

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yDqwlAU2QYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i look just like that dude, but I wear my hair in a bun. weird.

Post pic

FUCK YEAH BOYS.
Man I tell you, if I were in Florida right now, I'd be right there with em.

All will feel our wrath

>Ryon not Ryan
>Facebook
>Faggot style hair

>Somehow not some idiot trying to make everyone in this country look stupid

>be American hurricane
>get shot

I WAS FUCKING KIDDING
YOU CAN'T ACTUALLY CLOSE THE EYE OF THE STORM BY SHOOTING AT IT

So if a bullet somehow changes path due to winds and kills someone, do you still get to spaghetti falls out of pocket?

He just said he looked like the guy. Just imagine the hair in a bun.

CUT UR HAIR U DIRTY HIPPY BEATNIK FAGLORD ILL KNOCK U

>flings bullets in 185mph wind swirl
>dies

Have you ever TRIED?

>shoot hurricane
>bullet flies back and kills you

You dumb fuck, implying he's credible or that a comparison pic wouldn't reveal info about his psychology

F.lorida man

God dammit...

>bun

>resistance
I really fucking hate this word.

You must be proud of yourself, no?

Why doesn't everyone just take a fan out and face it towards the hurricane to blow it away?

You have to admire our attitude and fighting spirit, Euro cucks.

How many of you could even cock an handgun?

yeah, man, shoot a bunch of bullets up in the air at wildly rapid winds that'll send the bullets in random trajectories and targets
surely that'll teach nature!
>*shakes fist*

WHAT THE FUCK? I made this post 2 minutes before you in another thread I was shitposting too

pidgin version?

>cock
They could handle it quite well.

Wew boy

You got a problem with that? transfag

another example of why I envy the US so much.

Is it coming to Chicago?

Cringe cunt
Get back to Sargonistan

Best fucking governor ever

youtu.be/yDqwlAU2QYs

How has no-one mentioned the flamethrowers? That's the most amazing part of this story.

Come on over and stake your claim in the New World. Find a pretty American waifu in Minnesota or Oklahoma, and buy a nice plot of land.

Mexicans are infinitely preferable to Mohammetans, and enormous stretches of the country are completely jigaboo-free. They're generally clustered in the big cities in their welfare plantations.

I always wanted to know that.
Cheers.

What about a nuke of the size of Hiroshima?
What if you just fired it into the eye of the hurricane? Or even a tsar bomba

other countries wish they could shoot at hurricanes.
freedomless losers

>Americans face the wrath of god
>Shoot at god
>Britbong face a muslim in a truck
>Gives their first born daughters to their local imam

Ok, so let's pretend this is a RPG senario and Floridiots think they can cause damage to the hurricane physically with bullets.

HP and Strength are based on size.
Irma:
HP:100,000,000 STR: 9000
vs.
About 100 autists and niggers
HP: 1 STR:1

roll

this digits confirm

America is the greatest planet in the solar system and you're lucky we let you live on it.

Adding extra debris to the storm.

Firing a nuke would kind of defeat the objective. I.e. Avoiding bad consequences.
I was thinking more like human sacrifice like when a volcano needs a fit girly throwing in to appease the fire god.
America has all its top niggers working on it right now at nigger NASA.

c.heck em niggers

Yeah but like without the radition
Would it dissolve the hurricane?

Its used to disrupt the thermal currents and weaken the cyclone effect.
What are you, stupid?

You faggots don't know anything. I saw this documentary Sharknado, you need to drop some explosives right in the center to neutralize the pressure.

Duh...it's science.

>tfw no hurricanes that destroy everything yearly
>tfw muslims are worse

You'll probably just make an irradiated storm.

Quintessentially American.

The shockwave probably would be able to disperse it.

Fucking nuke it then

Epic hit. Fatality. Humans win.

>be american
>shoot at hurricane
>get shot

If you're an American and in the path of the storm it is your CIVIC DUTY to magdump everything you've got into the storm

>BBC doesn't know what a joke is
They translate this into pidgin yet?

>be Sup Forums
>make jokes about "we can't give him the launch codes"
>nuke hurricane

When did this stop sounding crazy...

>Americans
>Florida man
choose 1, and only 1

>Ryon
>Beady eyes
>Unkempt
>Probably smelly too
>Zogbook

The only state that isn't America is you commiefornia rats.

He looked like a beaten down hurricane survivor, but the hurricane has not hit yet.

Be californian
voted Trump
...still get the rope.

>Florida
>yes

Will there be alligators eating people?

it'll hover over florida just like harvey stayed over houston.

they're manipulating the weather

Okay Nathan Explosion

cut your hair pinko

What's the name of your band?

Humans are pretty durable, they get more HP than 1.. and 40,000 have signed up to shoot. So its more than 100 autists and a couple token nigs. Some are reported to have grenades and land mines as well. This Hurrican is gonna have a tough time.. I cant believe you rate guns as 1 strength? Atlesat 100 per shot. I think they put up a fight, and weaken Irma down but ultimately end up overwhelmed due to Irmas spells

Because we can buy guns here? Although the image of bored bongs charging a natural disaster with smuggled silverware gave me a chuckle.

Surely millions of electric fans all blowing in its direction would be more effective than just feeding it more projectiles to throw around?

Dear Donald Trump, the fate of Florida is too much to gamble with, we cannot stand by and do nothing while Hurricane Irma approaches. Some say you can destroy a hurricane by detonating a nuke right in the middle of its eye. Has this ever been tested? No, but considering the level of destruction we are looking at if this hurricane hits it's worth a shot. The outwards force of the blast should be enough to disrupt the circular flow, dissipating the winds up and outwards. I believe we will see the hurricane dissipate within about half an hour of the attack, and although some may be concerned, the idea that this could make the situation worse is just silly. The nuclear fire totally won't get swept up into the hurricane, creating a spinning vortex of burning radioactive death, no sir, that's not what I'm secretly hoping for as awesome as it would be.

You never know it could work

>Gay Face

It's already working!!! The storm is moving west!

Keep shooting ryon!

It would be great if we could assemble enough dakka in one place to start killing natural disasters

we can't let trump get the exterminatus codes

Amerikek

some retard wrote an article based on what i said 2 days ago about shooting the hurricane
top tier journalism boys

>complain about niggers and mexicans
>don't do anything
>complain about hurricane
>shoot bullets into it

God bless burger land.

Is your name Joe?

The Cucks

If this was Alabama or Georgia, I'd be certain that this redneck was taking the piss. Since it's Florida... er...

best post

This.

This.

You just have to aim for the eye.

>be american hurricane
>get shot

So... Now there will be at least 43.000 bullet projectiles flying along the storm, if those retards go on with their promises to shot in the direction of the hurricane?

Oh no! We'll lose our best people in the storm!

more anti-white, anti-US propaganda from BBC. Why would anyone take the time to write such a stupid article about such a stupid individual? Who cares? they just want to make it look like all Americans are retards who think this shit will work and that guns are the answer to everything. this is just more propaganda so they can say these people shouldn't own guns and tyrone should be able to loot and rape your family without the fear of being shot.

>I wear my hair in a bun

American have a strong gun culture. Watch Bowling for Columbine to understand why.

Its total war. Nature vs America