>get shit done
>pass obamacare
>fix the economy
>republicans take over
>nothing gets down for the remainder of obama's presidency
>republicans then get control of congress and the presidency
>still don't get anything done
>first notable thing done is something trump sided with democrats on
what did the republican party mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2017/09/06/daca-dreamers-tucker-spars-supporters-california
youtube.com/watch?v=_QKXF5pIb-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>citation needed

We can just stop making food and watch you die. I'm calling my local jew and cutting off LA from the market right now.

The Republican Party is terrible.
The Democratic Party is as bad if not worse.
Political parties are built to win offices, not effectively govern.
And what they actually do (not what they say) is basically the same.
So obongo continued w's economic plan to "fix" the economy and literally recreated the same bubble bullshit that constantly cycles through the country every relative few years.
Trump is not part of the normal party shit. This is not good for republicans (the organization, not its constituency) so they treat him poorly.
If/when democrats find themselves in the same situation look for them to refuse to do shit for their outsider.

They fucked over Bernie so they wouldn't have that problem.

That is why I said if/when.

Utter cancer.

Why are the counties with the highest crime all Democrat?

>>fix the economy
You're joking right?

Maybe because after 8 years, Obama took from all the Republican states to get Democratic votes and gibs? Very easy when you're inviting illegals who'll work for peanuts that'll be nice in their home country, but citizens won't get dogshit. Ask this question again in eight years, shitheel.

Maximum cringe

insider.foxnews.com/2017/09/06/daca-dreamers-tucker-spars-supporters-california
Take note of what Tucker said here also. If illegal immigration was so amazing, why is California poorer now than it used to be?

The Democrats that control and redistribute the money just suck at their jobs. 20 trillion spent giving to the "helpless poor" and the poverty rate has barely gone down one percentage point.

youtube.com/watch?v=_QKXF5pIb-M
The costs of doting on illegals and crimshits.

>Notice how they say "republican states" not "republican people".

"Fix" the economy
Fuck up healthcare
Make race relations worse

>inb4 demographic pic of every southern state being loaded with blacks

I'm surprised no one's posted it yet

hidden and saged

>blue county economies (banking, advertising)
>overvalued
>to keep out the poor

>red county economies (food)
>undervalued
>to feed everyone

almonds activated

>you are less well off than me so I should rule over you
You can be less well off and still be against welfare

>democrats control senate and house first few years of obama presidency
>get shit done

I thought this post was going to be bashing democrats, because the first two meme texts were accurate. Democrats had the entirety of the legislative and executive branch, and managed to get fuck all done. Congratulations, OP.

Until twenty years ago, all those red States were blue states. That's about the time the "Solid South" stopped voting for the Democratic Establishment no matter what. Twenty years is barely a generation and it's already seeing results. Manufacturing jobs are flocking to the Southeast. Alabama alone has seen a dozen companies built new manufacturing facilities in the South. It's also great that Alabama's stringent anti corruption laws keep the politicians in check. We've had three consecutive governor's throw bitch fits because we wouldn't vote for higher taxes.