ITT Mitt Romney won the 2012 election timeline

ITT Mitt Romney won the 2012 election timeline.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Pol/#.2Fpol.2F_Harbor_-_AKA_.22The_Great_Exodus.22.2C_.22Rome_is_burning.22.2C_.22The_A.2Fpol.2Fcalypse.22.2C_and_.22Et_Tu.2C_Moot.3F.22
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

US economy would have gone back to the red under Bush losing 800,000 jobs per month

That's where the US is headed now under Trump

I was browsing Sup Forums then, the exodus after obama won was glorious, Sup Forums suddenly was less right wing for few days, it is as if they did not browse this place out of shame

that was before i started coming here but it must have been nice enjoying Sup Forums without the right wing retards for a few days

ps can anyone tell me how to add that kind of background to this collage of mine?

would be much appreciated

Sup Forums was always right wing, the tone of right wing was different
2012-2013 was dominated by libertarians and neo nazis, the term "statist" was used as an actual insult, nowadays people shit on libertarians as much as anyone else, but oh boy back then, the market was sacrosanct.
I think the immigration crisis made people realise sometimes you need state afterall, there are still delusional libertardians who want free market for everything else but goverment intervention to cut the free flow of labor and movement but anyways.

Anyways nowadays it is more in the traditional conservative lines and have more diversity, if anything Sup Forums is less right wing than it used to be 5 years ago.

The real exodus happened in 2014 December, when moot raped this board to the ground, and caused a mass exodus to octochan, go browse that Sup Forums board if you want to get an idea of how old Sup Forums felt

interesting history lesson. thx for the info. how did moot rape this board to the ground in 2014?

The Romney wins timeline would've been a decent salt mine, but an extra 4 years was worth the Trump salt mine

i love the trump salt mine

Added sound, invited other boards to spam, there were many wordfilters that added triggered or cuck to your message, constant sound constant spam. Google Sup Forums harbor for more info

here is one brief mention of it
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Pol/#.2Fpol.2F_Harbor_-_AKA_.22The_Great_Exodus.22.2C_.22Rome_is_burning.22.2C_.22The_A.2Fpol.2Fcalypse.22.2C_and_.22Et_Tu.2C_Moot.3F.22

Trump really renovated the board, iirc the population really fell after Sup Forums harbor, bu returned with trump campaign in 2015 late spring/early summer

Do visit 8 chans Sup Forums, it will be another experience I assure you.

But but but muh racists came out in droves to vote!

Interesting.

Well I do always get accused of coming from leftypol but I don't even visit there.

I was here on April fools for the mlpol my little politics thing that was fucking hilarious lol. Wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of these right wing retards are cloppers or bronies or whatever the fuck horsefuckers call themselves.

People came out because Obama was the first black president.

It was truly glorious. I wish we could have had a repeat in 2016. Hopefully 2020 will be better.

He probably did. As we can see how much the dems are into voter fraud

Trump was the first orange president. Why didn't people come out?

>look at Obama's last 4 years
>Now switch out Obama with Mitt

You will have your answer, only I think Hillary would be president now as she would have probably would have won the OH, and FLA, in addition to the Blue wall keeping blue

>lauch

Okely dokely OP!

bump