SHIA LABEOUF IN HARLEM

Just got word Shia Labeouf is in Magic Johnson theater in West Harlem, New York. I assume hes watching IT which ends at 9:15pm. Anyone near the area to fuck with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0gIQFvS6wQO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really him confirmed according to his receipt paper name below

KILL HIM KILL HIM KILL HIM

that white nigger has autism
He really became a broken man after being trolled on the HWNDU stream.

i thought he was in jail

ASK HIM WHERE THE FLAG IS

>$8.69 for fucking popcorn

SEND ALL MAGA TO HIM RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!

All units plz respond, time to shut this jew fuck down for his shit! Let the jews know were coming for all of them, none of them will be safe after how they took over our media, banks and schools!

WHERE IS THE FUCKING FLAG SHIA

IMPEACH

someone go there and shut down this kike!

Lets see him end up in jail again for freaking out about it and assaulting people over how like all jews he will use and all means to subjugate the masses.

We can do this the easy way or the hard way shia

spit on him

Get on the intercom and say something like "Sup Forums knows you're here Shia. We're always watching...... waiting"

8.69$ for popcorn, 5.69$ for drinks seriously wtf forget about shia burn down this fucking scamming cinema

>he's never been to a kinoplex and paid $57 for a small drink and 3 kernels of burned popcorn

PLZ SOMEONE GO TO MALL, BUY ALL MAGA HATS, PLACE THEM IN THEATER AND ALL POSSIBLE ROUTES THROUGH MALL. THEN FIND MICROPHONE FOR MALL INTERCOM AND YELL SHIA LABOOF MAGA

HE WILL MELT DOWN ON WAY OUT THE MALL AND POSSIBLY COLUMBINE

Ask him if he likes to watch niggers fuck his wife.

That's how expensive that shit is here in the west coast too.

We need all anons out there in that area right fucking now. We need to find out where the sign is. You know the slightest provocation will get him to flip the fuck out. We just need to livestream it here. ASK HIM WHERE THE FLAG IS

Get video of him calling you a nigger

If you see Shia, first ask if he has a brother named Sunni. Next, tell him if he or you don't respond to this post, your mom will end up like Karen here but in her sleep

rell for this

>HE WILL MELT DOWN ON WAY OUT THE MALL AND POSSIBLY COLUMBINE

As an inbred jew he is always going apeshit, we just need to trigger him. Someone go in the theater and sit right next to him and talk on the phone about how great Trump is and how trump has united us against those who seek to divide us.

Buuuuuummmmmmmppppp

this

Is there any chance he drove himself there? Put his car on blocks.

City retards, m8.

If something terrible were to happen to Shia, I would be deeply saddened and outraged.

If something happened to shia I'd be sad that hwndu ended

>talk on the phone about how great Trump is and how trump has united us against those who seek to divide us
kek

unironically, this

I hope he gets raped by a tribe of somali immigrants.

>Furious 17yo neckbeard Kekistan turns up with a chainsaw.

>Literally divides shia in two across the waist.

SHIA, THE FLAG SHIA!

also a good answer

I like the MAGA hat and pepe idea

divided!

we gotta get people on the ground there! magas in New York make it happen bros! do it for the honor and glory of kek that you may live triumphant now and forever with his blessing!

Only one set of CC numbers was scratched out

found the nigger

Kek

>easy mode dividing horizontally at the waist.
HARD MODE: Divide vertically starting at the waist

Fart in his popcorn.

Shia's Visa card number ends in 666?

This is why I don't go to movies anymore. Drinks, popcorn, and tickets come out to 60$

I called AMC to report this, Claiming to be one of Shias people.

Here is the final part of the conversation with AMC. I didn't leave the first half in because it was all just waiting music and the woman telling me to hold when I got on the line.

vocaroo.com/i/s0gIQFvS6wQO

find a girl with a big purse

Someone point at him, yell "Racist motherfucker!" and then watch.

Is that a Cardassian female?

Please, kidaPedes...
Don't fall for these subversive Bouf tricks.
Clearly if he's there, he's posting that himself.
You'll be in jail
>and you can't remember your mom's phone number lol

Oh look, Hillary Clinton is here.

Fake shit. Was going to reply at Sup Forums before they 404'd it.

>Shia Labeouf is in Magic Johnson theater in West Harlem, New York. I assume hes watching IT which ends at 9:15pm

None of it is fake? I can upload the whole thing with AMC and hold music if that's what you want but it's like 10 minutes of just hold music.

Good joke

>I'm mad that you weren't but he last two transformers.

What did they mean by this?

he meant to make her explode.

What did Magic Johnson do to deserve a theatre

Get AIDS.

>Really him confirmed according to his receipt paper name below
Thats fairly dick to post a receipt....Unless Shia did it, which it does not seem.

The guy may be a total dickwad, but deserves that shit private. And why the fuck didn't he pay cash.

Don't worry the guy is losing his job.

Refer to

Mods please delete this shit. Leave Shia alone. He's actually a pretty good guy.

>customer copy

not die of aids

whoa

Live near there, but just found out. Sad!

Don't be cruel. Shia has done so much to unite us his help cannot be understated. He has really made normies fear our power a little, and know just how widespread we are. Deep down, I appreciate Shia and all the hard work he has done to make us work together. The bonding experiences anons had tracking down the flag has really brought some needed humor back to the site. Shia is /ourguy/.