Can I go back? Like unswallow the redpill. I feel like shit. I feel like a crazy person now...

Can I go back? Like unswallow the redpill. I feel like shit. I feel like a crazy person now. And I'm not even indulged in that 14/88 stuff, hell I'm barely a nationalist. But how can I swallow the blue pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TJrGOmlE3RQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get brain damage.

Stfu pole smoker

Smoke a shit-ton of weed, get drunk, fuck sluts. Indulge yourself in the bread, circuses, and opiates.

You're here forever, user.
One day, you'll find that being cynical changes everything, and you'll find yourself laughing at the maiming of nigger children in a racial genocide (not that it's a bad thing)

I really don't believe in people who swallow a redpill and want to go back.

Seriously, it's like winning a vial of liquid alpha and then saying "nahh im good I'd rather be a cuck"

i do indulge in booze and sluts and even that didn't make me forget shit like that. It just made me feel worse afterwards.

you arent supposed to forget, you are supposed to fight

Go take a college-level anthropology course with a focus on biology or evolution

Stop basing your worldview off anonymous shitposts on Sup Forums

remember that truth is relative and there's no such thing as consequences

>go take a sanitized Jewish brainwashing course like me

i literally learned my worldview from reading, thinking and debating ideas with people in real life.

There is no going back. I've just resigned myself to living in this fucked up new reality.

Oh, and what this guy said. Make sure to take an anthroplogy course and absorb all the information without question. Not questioning authority = intelligence

I took the blue pill and now my dick has been hard for the past 4 hours. Should I see a doctor

The point of red pill is you can't truly go back, you can pretend to be bluepilled tho

The only way out is through, user.
Learn more. Lift. Become superior in every way you can so that none can argue with your understanding of reality as it is. This is where (((they))) have been at their most devious - they have built a cage around society which makes the ideological escapees feel like crazy people. You are not. You're just a one-eyed man in a kingdom of the blind.

kek

Is this /Dr Phil/ or some shit?
Sit down neo

>I feel like a crazy person now.

TFW somebody eats this shit up

This is the only way. You gotta watch it ALL. In one hit. Then block Sup Forums from your router.

If you want to go back you didn't swallow the red pill to begin with, you got an even bluer pill.

Just curious. What about anthropology constitues a redpill?

>What about anthropology constitues a redpill?

The whole subject is a redpill, which is why taking a Jewish anthropology course is a solid bluepill.

Once you swallow part of the red pill you can't go back. If you're truly feeling like shit, I recommend avoiding the subject for a few months. I had a similar red pill rage when I found out the truth.

burn like me user

That's the catch. Once you take the red pill you can never go back. You can't unsee the truth. And if you try, your brain will always know you're lying to yourself.

It can't be undone, I wen't on a heroin bender in the hopes that a heroin addiction would just send me to end where I wouldn't care about anything. Instead I just went deep into the Sup Forums hole, it gets worse the redpill can't be undone and there is no depth you can enter that will make you forget.

>And I'm not even indulged in that 14/88 stuff, hell I'm barely a nationalist.
There's no going back, and you've got a long way to go

actually thanks. I do lift and desu when you are in shape and attractive, it's easier to redpill people on get them on your side. But it's true (((they))) don't want you to be strong, they want you to feel shame. Shame in being yourself.

>But how can I swallow the blue pill.

You cant be plugged back into the matrix now that you know what it is. It's like figuring out a magic trick, it loses it's mystic. The matrix was an analogy, once you wake up from the Matrix you see how ugly the world really is.

I see. Will give it read then. Or do you have any recommended course?

I know the rage that drives you. That impossible anger strangling the grief, until the memory of your first redpill is just poison in your veins. And one day you catch yourself wishing you had never learned the truth about the Jews, so you'd be spared your pain. I wasn't always here on Sup Forums. Once I had an all-white nation, my great love. She was taken from me. Like you, I was forced to learn that there are those without decency that must be fought without hesitation, without pity. Your nostalgia gives you great power, but if you let it, it will destroy you, as it almost did me.

>weed
Made me racist

Do you even lift Bruh?

youtube.com/watch?v=TJrGOmlE3RQ

Yes it's easy. Read actual books on the subjects Pol discusses and you will be blue pilled and learn all the blogs and YouTube videos Pol is educated by are lies.

this was amazing

DELET

>weed
I got redpilled because of it.

There's only one way out. And throwing away God's greatest gift is a sin. Can you handle the consequences of such an action?

There's no turning back

One of the original waves of red pillers were the online anthropology and HBD spergs

Learning about other groups and cultures is a natural gateway to recognizing that they're different... unless you've got the kind of brain that just buys whatever the TV is selling.

This guy gets it. Find humor in depravity and love the carnage. You will never leave Mr. OP. You're here forever.

get /fit/, get /lit/, then come back here for the final redpill.

phbbthhh yes listen to phbahahah Australia. Have you tried read Guns Germs and Steel yet goy?

>/lit/
>anything but pathetic bugmen

I just found out today that one of my close friends is a recently-turned faggot who was using grindr. I've swallowed the red pill just as much as he has swallowed cock - now what? "Fuck off faggot"?

It's lonely in the redpilled world when every white person around you is a flaming homosexual and the rest of them are poos or a variety of napalm dodgers.

The odds are not heavily in are favor.

can you really blame some people for getting black pilled after they take the red pill.

Ask him for a bro-job. Make it mutually beneficial to be friends with each other from now

Fear not newfriend , i've been around this stuff for years.

I've not yet recovered.

That'd be quite gay though

I smell a shill behind that screen...

This. Eventually youll come here every day hoping some user fucked up some treasonous politicians. They dont deserve to get away with the lies they tell.
>example: paul ryan's DACA immigration position
I cannot fathom how you cannot sue a politician for fraud. If you run a position, and do the complete opposite, you need to hang.

(checked)

Yeah, that about sums it up now. I go to a school of about 30000+ mindless drones and shuffle along like every other good goy. But I can't not-hate these immoral consumerist saps who surround me

Sometimes its handy for your own mental health to be a bit purple pilled. Remember that everything in the universe cannot exist without balance, for every view there is an opposing view. Everything is and isnt at the same time.