Do only white people go to heaven?

Do only white people go to heaven?

Of course, since Jesus is white.

He was born in Roman Empire

If by heaven you mean an eternal pit of hellfire, then yes.

yes bc white people are angels

No, as we've abandoned God. Hell is not hellfire, it's the void. Heaven is life after death. Not even the "faithful" truly believe in that anymore. At best they hope to be wrong.

Well, we can't go to hell since we're already there.

The Roman empire is (was) rather large, encompassing many different peoples from Britain to North Africa.

As an aside, what do people think of Jesus apparently travelling to Glastonbury to purchase tin with his "dad"? Sounds plausible given that the ancient source of tin (a principle component of bronze) was here, but obviously such things are prone to bullshit.

Good Lord I hope so.
Race was is a holy war.

it is possible for nonwhites.
if YOUR heaven is one of whites only in your heaven.
then it will be one of whites only in your heaven.

heaven's good like that..
uniquely suited for everyone perfectly
in ironic ways.

He better hope so, since white people are a minority in the world

Since there is not even a scrap of evidence to suggest such a fairytale actually exists, the answer is: No.

Speak for yourself.

That's Haven, not heaven. Peasants go to Haven, to pay tax every turn.

Of course. If niggers were allowed in, they would turn it into hell.

And gooks don't have souls.

White men come from Adam and Eve.
Everybody else is a pre adamic savage.

Yes, only white people go to heaven.

Why else would they call it heaven?

Well obviously yours is your own mind, but it's what I've come to conclude from my life and from interacting with church goers all through it.

Maybe I have said enough. Such things are magic, and break when dissected.

Most whites are racist, bigots and just overall evil people so where do you think they go?

Jesus was brown

Because you have to be human to get into heaven, so...whites only.

>Jesus was brown

Likely not. He hails from a time before the arab invasions.

Most church goers can't think for themself, so they need to be told what to think They lack essence.

Jesus was a fucking brown mongrel though. Mary got knocked up by some BBC (and was likely a sand nigger herself) and then played the divine conception card so she wouldn't get stoned to death

According to bible only jews are going to heaven. A limited amount of (((them)))

They can, but don't want to. That's kind of the point. Overthinking.

He came from a desert region, there is a 99% chance he was either swarthy or brown. Even Southern Europeans are mostly tan/swarthy

That's why i've never liked churches. When Peter spread the word of Jesus to Rome he didn't mention that he was killed on a cross. What he said was that god is inside all of us, a part of us.

Because of the arab invasions. In that era, the med was largely white. Look at the Romans, what art remains of them. They look like you or I. Even the Ancient Egyptians depict themselves with a lighter skin tone than can generally be found now.

Heaven is not closed to other races, in theory.

In practice, almost all of the population of heaven is probably white men.

We Waz Gads!