Do you dumb cunts realise that the statistics you post about black crime is the whole reason why they get easier access...

Do you dumb cunts realise that the statistics you post about black crime is the whole reason why they get easier access to scholarships and university?

The whole scholarships for black people thing is a way of trying to keep them away from crime.

You are all too dumb to realise that.

Other urls found in this thread:

kff.org/other/state-indicator/poverty-rate-by-raceethnicity/?dataView=1¤tTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}
federalsafetynet.com/us-poverty-statistics.html
youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigs gonna nig

>Give free stuff to niggers so they dont steal
Wow what a great motherfucking idea.

Give them opportunities so they become better people.

You dont understand friend. We are giving them EXTRA opportunities that are achieved by taking away from OTHERS so that they MIGHT not turn out to be a disgusting vile pile of shit.
You do realise there is a limited number of spots on these colleges for example, each time you admit some 3.1 gpa nigger that will probably either barely make it or fail everything you dont allow a 4.0 gpa student to enter college and learn.
Some time ago there were news about some nigger writing #blacklivesmatter or some trash like that a 100 times on a paper and got accepted, you think hes going to take his education seriously at that point?

Seriously, my moms a private teacher and i hear and see this shit constantly. Parents push children into a school thats way above their level and they quit immediately and sometimes never even try anything other. If its just them on the planet i dont give a fuck, but each time these retards get into college spots and quit, proper and intelligent students lose a spot to fucking study to some fucking retard who does nothing but fuck around.

No you nigger, Schools give blacks gibs so that the government with give the schools even more gibs

Those white students probably had proper upbringings though.

>sub 80 average IQ
>predisposition to violence
>let's make whitey pay for their african studies degree, that'll fix it!

And governments give more to schools that allow black students why?

I dont care.
If anything proper upbringing is EXACTLY WHY they should go to college ( assuming their gpa is on point ). What differentiates a peasant and a prince is merely their upbringing when it comes to pure capability. Peasant cannot lead as well as a prince and a prince couldnt grow food to save his own damn life.

I came from a rough up bringing.

Some great leaders had rough upbringings too.

>The whole scholarships for black people thing is a way of trying to keep them away from crime.
Yeah. Can we please stop that....it is seriously not working at all. Their hives are growing larger, and more rowdy.

>filename

They had rough but valuable ones. And they were valuable because they themselves made them valuable.

2 people can get shot, live, and come up with a different way to continue.

Issue with niggers and rough upbringings is that they are in their nature fucking stupid and no matter what theyre going to orbit towards that stupidity. Of course NOT ALL NIGGERS, but most of them.

Value is not given to anything upon its creation but upon its contact with a human that is giving it value.
And most certainly, no human has his "role" in real life selected at birth. The reason the prince can lead is because he was being taught how to since the early age and the reason a farmer can grow food is because he was taught so from the early age.
For some things in life, if you didnt do them when you were young, youre going to be shit or subpar no matter how much you try, upbringing is important as fuck and there should be no compensation for a shitty one that takes away from those that didnt.

Instead of helping the superior excel we hinder them to achieve some form of fucking equality.
Instead of letting those that can do something about the future do so, we hinder them so the retards in the back dont feel bad.

Is jail working though?

orrrr we could just kill them or jail them?

Deportation would surely help. For a more ultimate solution i recommend murder. Hows that?

>Some great leaders had rough upbringings too.
And they worked their ass to improve their situation.
What exactly giving preferences and welfare to niggers do?

No, we get that they get handouts to appease their niggardly nature. We just understand that their low IQ scores mean it is largely wasted on them.

Jail costs money.

I don't think killing black people who haven't done anything wrong is the answer.

I could understand killing the murderers though.

aaaaand you're retarded

Not in the USA, jail makes money

I am talking about education opportunities and not welfare.

University might be the first time many of these people have exposure to people from decent middle class families for extended periods of time.

When I was a kid my dad told me that school wasn't that important and that it's not real work.

This kind of fucked me up because I didn't realise how stupid my dad was when I was a kid.

Now I am 27 and still trying to unfuck my education.

Oh really?

So it's almost like they want people in jail then.

It still needs to be done. You wouldn't expect this being on Sup Forums all day, but the average normie has no idea about these statistics.
Average (white) people really do not sympathize with criminals. This has been seen throughout all history. If everyone were to properly learn the truth about American crime, it could create a very significant amount of racism among them. These crime rates are probably one of our best weapons against black people.

I feel that the crime rate statistics are what lefties use to say blacks are disadvantaged.

>pic

where is that Screenshot from? judging from how the Animation is drawn, it looks like a Hanna-Barbera Cartoon.

He-man and the masters of the universe. (1983)

>give scholarships to poor blacks so they don't crime
>now poor white people commit crime
>crime is a function of your strata of society
>we are a better and virtuous society because our criminals are now multi-ethnic
Lets just kill the entire upper class, and replace them with capitalists.

>so they become better people.
And how's that working out?

>>now poor white people commit crime
That already happens... there just aren't as many poor white people.

Besides a person from a good family will never have as much risk of ending up in jail as someone from a rough family.

Good.

Gas yourself you fucking nigger.

Is it?
> there just aren't as many poor white people.
There are more actually. WAY more.

So why is it not working? What have welfare and crime got in common?
> pro tip, sounds like nigger

>Is it?
Yes.

>There are more actually. WAY more.
Citation needed.

If it helps even just a few people then it's all worth it.

>Yes.
It was a rhetorical question, it's not working and you're retarded.

kff.org/other/state-indicator/poverty-rate-by-raceethnicity/?dataView=1¤tTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}

federalsafetynet.com/us-poverty-statistics.html

>The whole scholarships for black people thing is a way of trying to keep them away from crime.

No, scholarships are about taking whitey's money, giving it to some ungrateful nog, and then denying whitey admission to university. The choice is not between crime and school, it is between crime and literally anything but crime.

I think the worst part about helping indigenous people go to uni in Australia is many of them go for humanities degrees.

They then end up teaching humanities and telling people how everything is the white mans fault in their lectures.

It's still better than what else they could end up doing though such as sniffing petrol.

You think someone with a law degree is going to go commit crime?

If it helps even just a few people then it's worth it.

Also what would these statistics be per capita?

Those statistics show that a large percentage of the people living in poverty are black.

This also reflects the prison rates of blacks.

It is.

So why do people here act like lefties are unaware of it?

My sister is a lefty hippy who does social work and always uses the crime statistics and statistics of aboriginals in Jail to prove disadvantage is real.

p/o/l acts like lefties have no idea about the statistics.

So why do people here act like lefties are unaware of it?

My sister is a lefty hippy who does social work and always uses the crime statistics and statistics of aboriginals in Jail to prove disadvantage is real.

Sup Forums acts like lefties have no idea about the statistics.

This gets funnier and funnier every time I see it.

Doesn't work. We had a black kid in my class who was given a full ride to any school of his choice. He ended up killing an old lady for fun.

Kinda shows why black people need to be kept away from crime doesn't it?

Threw away his future for something retarded.

>kinds shows why racoons need to be kept away from trashcans

If you don't feed them they're just going to steal your shit anyway or something retarded.

They do need to be kept away from trash cans though.

They are better off away from houses.

But all it does is bring crime onto campuses.

An easy way to avoid that is to not commit crimes.

Enjoy.

>Johnny Rebel - If I could be a nigger for a day
youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc

>Give them

Of fucking course they'd think a handout is the answer

Doesn't work then, does it? More importantly, what is the purpose of university? Is it a crime prevention program? Or is it a place to concentrate the smartest people in order to make civilization better?

>black
>people

Because they deny them, work to hide them, or make excuses. Worse, they are ideologically blind to the cause (inherent difference), and instead if they manage to accept reality, just transform it into some way to blame ebul whitey.

Like how they give blind people free guide dogs and shiet...

Fucking underprivileged people are so lucky and get all the hand outs.

>is it a place to concentrate the smartest people in order to make civilization better?

It's certainly not that.

They just bring the crime to the schools with them.

"If we ignore all our problems, we win!"

Should have been a leaf poster, but Australia has been just as bad lately.

They don't deny them...
They talk about them and learn and about those statistics in their stupid humanities degrees.

I'm in the (((humanities))), and believe you me they deny them. You should hear them go on about how drug use, for example, is identical in every respect between blacks and whites. And with that Hidden Figures movie, they're now convinced that we wuz mathemeticians, too.

In California, I've seen them teaching kids that pyramid building Egyptians were black.

We already tried that you dumb fucking nigger enabler
Only way to fix it is to kill them all

Povery American's who excel at highschool will all get into Ivy League if they try regardless of race (except Asian, kek they are blown out of Universities due to SJWs claiming there's too many of them). The fact is hardly any poor American's try, they don't know that an Ivy League will not only grant you an entire free education, but they will also grant you living allowances. These are called things like 'clothing allowances' in order for students to keep up with the millionaire trust fund kids, so are paid $2k a month or so and it's essentially a living allowance (that you never have to pay back).

Hardly any Americans know this so they send their kids to a shitty state school full of nignogs and go into massive debt. Meanwhile hardly any blacks get into Ivy League because they can't even finish highschool, and the one's that do get in enroll in bullshit social activist degrees leaving the real degrees wide open for white enrollment.

On the (((east coast))) they literally teach that Hannibal Barca was black because Carthage was in Africa. This is at the university level.

Sure worked didn't it?

look at all the niggers that are better people.
oh wait.
they're all rappers or basketball players.

>Povery American's who excel at highschool will all get into Ivy League if they try regardless of race
White males won't, and won't be able to pay for it if they did.

I had a friend who was valedictorian at his elite private high school. He couldn't get into anything other than State, where he double majored in History and Physics. He went on to get his Ph D in Quantum physics.

literally a fucking ape
are niggers actually apes? biologically?

You are lying.

I'd believe this.

It's working.

I wish I were lying. I fucking wish. I showed them the Capuan bust of Hannibal and asked them if he looked black. You want to know their response?
>You can't prove that statue is an accurate depiction of what he really looked like. This is just more proof of whites stealing everything that blacks built.

being in america is oppurtunity enough.

>Implying blacks could even make that statue in the first place.

Gotta love how willfully retarded liberals are. And by love, I mean get fed up by and start drilling bullet holes in all of them.

Oh Australia.

Not when you grow up being taught your life lessons from ghetto trash / trailer trash.

Holy shit you are stupid.

Them becoming rappers or athletes doesn't mean it's working, it's the opposite. The average hood nigger doesn't care about school or education. They dream of one thing. To become rich by being a rapper, or to become rich by playing basketball/football.

That the majority of niggers, including those that are given opportunity, goes for that path means that absolutely nothing has changed.

for some people; this is news.
for others; it is not.

Then how come disadvantaged white kids from the trailer parks aren't being given these opportunities? How come they have to compete with the middle class kids while living in a world of shit as well?

Oh, it gets better. That time they fell back on a pretty absurd argument having to do with the shape of bananas being perfect for humans as proof of the coevolution of humans for african environments. When I pointed out that bananas were cultivated to have that shape, to the point that they were even seedless, they laughed at me and asked how a seedless plant could ever reproduce. When I explained tree grafting to them they ridiculed me.

I can imagine. I've been in similar situations in college where my slight conservatism was met with LASHES from the liberal students and even once from a liberal student-teacher.

Why bother? Just let them win

You tend to just smile and concede in liberal classrooms. Even this triggers the liberals. They can sense that you somewhat smugly don't care to argue with them because you've given up on them, but it is somewhat true.

I remember this one girl got FUCKING PISSED at something I said and huffed and fucking puffed at me, and I just said "Hey! You're right! Don't worry about it ;)" and I honestly think this pissed her off 10x more because she'd occasionally eyeball me in class as if I was evil incarnate.

Sounds like she wanted the conservative dick, you fucked up

I love black people, in the same sense that I love anybody else.
But I fucking hate niggers.

lol I actually met my gf in that class, but it was not that girl.

what are the murder rates per capita? If poverty is the main reason for crime then why do african americans make up more than half of all murderers when there are twice as many whites in poverty in america?
>inb4 racist cops

>You are all too dumb to realise that.
And you are too dumb to realize that it is not working. You give them gibs, they piss it away and ask for more gibs. Even back in the slavery days, they knew. Give a nigger an inch and he'll ask for an ell.

It is working.

21 percent of people in poverty in America are black.

You have to go back

Because statistically there is less poor disadvantaged white people per capita.

Family has been here since the 1950's so I can't go back anywhere.

are you trying to compare being handicapped to being a nigger?

Yes.