Did you go through a liberal atheist phase?

Did you go through a liberal atheist phase?

Yes, glad I am no longer 12

Um yes sir. I cringe at the memories

I was never really liberal but I have and always will be an atheist, dunecoon religions are the biggest advocates for race-mixing, plus it seems like it's only americans pushing the bible shit so there's that.

Yes, I am now a conservative atheist and more Christianity would be a good thing if it meant less degeneracy and fewer muslims.

I had an atheist libertarian phase.

got over it

Came close; the mind virus missed me by a hair.

yes, I am laughing at myself remembering that now

I moved from "government should" to "government shouldn't".

Still atheist.

Yes, those were dark times.

No. I did have a brief lolbertarian phase though.

All the atheists in this thread still have some growing up to do.

Yep. I grew up and gave my life to Jesus. Opened my eyes about how the media tried to character assassinate Trump and anyone who advocate for him so I started supporting him.

you cant be a christian and post on Sup Forums.

Christianity kept the Europe White and non degenerate

Atheism destroyed everything we hold dear

>Yes. Many cringe moments are forever in my memory from those days.

Woops. Green text accident.

I honestly can't tell if this is a "take that" to religious people or atheists. This is probably what's wrong with atheism.

all religion IS degenerate.

No because I'm not a faggot who loses faith in God no matter how shitty my life has been for the last 13 years.

i had one obnoxious athiest friend and another obnoxious libertarian friend at 16 somehow so i was turned off pretty early

It went like this:
non-political Christian
liberal Christian
liberal atheist
libertarian atheist
ANCAP atheist
WN Atheist
NatSoc atheist (non-LARPer, not Nazi worshipping)

So yes, I did back in 2000 or so. I see nothing wrong with strong/moral people being atheists, but perhaps not the masses.

i was always an atheist but i never talk about it to people or shit on religion

no

Yes, then SJWs and feminism crept from behind and subverted the shit out of the movement, even if it was shortlived. Luckily, I became ignostic, and redpills came pouring in... and were much easier to swallow. Christianity is the last cultural hope for Western values to remain, leftism is born out of self hatred and low self-esteem and infects everyone, and Jews have an enormous influence that destabilize and revisions written history.

Yeah I went through a smug, edgy, atheist period during my Lutheran high school years.

Thank fuck I grew up and while I'm non religious now I respect the positive influence of Christianity over the alternatives as well as the teachings of Jesus.

i think it's normal for teen-early 20's
ponder liberal atheist phase.

they'll lib out and eat mushrooms or acid someday..
they'll find god..
they'll grow more conservative.
and they'll age like a fine wine.
and the womens... like milk & cheese.

>Christianity is the last cultural hope for Western values to remain
This is how you become like ISIS. Society evolves. You refuse to evolve, and become an extremist. Eventually you will be cutting peoples heads off.

Yes, I was raised as one but fairly quickly woke up once I left for college

republican -> libertarian -> capitalist -> anarcho-capitalist -> pragmatic centrist -> tradionalist

Sure did. At 33, I'm still an atheist, although I'm now more tolerant of why religions exist and have respect for people who use their deity to better their own lives.

Unfortunately yes, but I took a hard right turn around 17. I'm still atheist but a appreciate religion, ie- don't believe in a god but think society would self-destruct without religion because the general populace is stupid and if they need the fear of God to be decent people then so be it.

>Liberal
Yes
>Atheist
No

>NatSoc atheist
>atheist
>Not LARPer

No

I had a an edgy libertarian phase.

Ive never been atheist, though my belief in the bible itself has diminished greatly.

No, because unlike ISIS and most Muslims in general, Christians stopped crusading.

>ISIS
>Muslim

ISIS is a Mossad op to destabilize the middle east, send "refugees" to Europe, while getting land (via proxy) for Greater Israel.

orly

Possibly, but my point is still valid, the number of people killing in the name of Islam far out weighs people killing for Christianity

Not in the name of religion, its for money $$$. War keeps our military industrial complexes making billions

You mean puberty onward?

Citation required.

this isnt reddit, this is Sup Forums

>Cross on the American flag
>Not the seal of Solomon

True, however vast majority is by proxy of Israel/Jews or a false flag.

Well it is a Jewish ethnostate... kinda implies they are doing shady shit and collectively hiding it lol

she's white though

I say Christianity because it is easy to dismantle, just look how Jews manage to undermine traditions and glorify degeneracy. Christianity welcomes many in a Western society, it is a double edged sword if it means to have the most followers. But it is one of the easier religions to coexist and hide from if you want to be a closeted adult atheist, LGBTQ, degenerate in general. ISIS will prosper in a Western society that has been subverted, but will not if it has a strong foundation that conflicts which ISIS stands for. ISIS is the latest form of subversion that does the bidding of the Jew, to destroy rising Christianity in the Middle East/Africa and make Europe the homeland of the Muslim faith.

When I was younger I started a communist club. I'm so ashamed.

I did from around ages 13-21. 27 now. I also voted for Obama in 2008, but for what it's worth, I was never quite enough of a faggot to use Reddit. At least I didn't go full fedora.

No, I still have liberal views and I'm an atheist.

I just tell people otherwise and act like a bigoted, uneducated conservative Christian to make them look bad.

It's funny when I was a babby I was a "liberal" because I thought war was bad and I thought the Iraq War was pointless. Now I'm basically a monarchist and I still think war is pointless (at least when it doesn't benefit our own interests.)

went through this in my teens.

Yep. Reprehensibly.

I did, and it set me on a ten year course of being a worthless fucking bum.

But war = (((defense))) spending = cramming hundreds of billions of dollars into the economy = war is good for 'our own interests'

Absolutely. Christfags were absolute fucking retards with their MUH CREATIONISM shit so it was an easy way for me to feel intellectually superior to many people.

I adopted pure agnosticism after previously denying it was an actual position one could take after reading more into philosophy, logic, and physics. I didn't used to think that was an actual position one could hold with any degree of intellectual honesty and one HAD to pick a side. Now I have a rather utility based view of belief where one should simply adopt beliefs that help them become a productive person, but don't advocate for the particular superiority of any one viewpoint, and rather advocate for the superiority of flexibility in religious belief. I didn't used to think Atheism was faith based but that was just because I was a massive philosophical brainlet and couldn't see that belief in an empiricist rationalist worldview was indeed a faith based position.

I was a blue grit and a Liberal, and really still am a Liberal at heart. I just recognise now that the left is systematically trying to destroy White people and by extension my family. In Canada, the right is also trying to destroy my family, so I'm generally just fucked and I really fucking hate politicians. More than that though, I hate the social and cultural conditions that led politicians to destroy the future my family had, which is driven largely by a narcissistic need for comfort, money, life-extension, and other such goals, which lead to the replacement of my family & really every immigrant that moves to the country with fresh new immigrants for the sake of capitalism. One thing that's giving my liberalism pause is that Liberalism is it won't stop the death of my family in the long term, it's just better than other politically viable positions, because at the very least it will allow people to have a platform to voice their concerns about how fucked society is.

thankfully I never went through a liberal phase, although I've always been an atheist. I went from being apolitical to libertarian to seeing a white ethnostate as the only solution.

You didn't have to be liberal to vote Obama in 2008, McCain was a fucking nutcase warmonger he didn't even hide it.

Turning athiest in my early 20s turned me farther to the right desu. But I never got into the whole 'i hate Christianity' thing.

This. Lefty atheists claim to be the smarter group yet use collective dissonance when shit hurts their feelings or gets in the way of the current (((agenda)))

Became an atheist at 8 years old before I knew what atheism was. Told my mom I wanted to stop going to church because I didn't believe in God. Didn't believe in gods again until late teens, had first psychotic episode, on and off depression/psychosis for years, became shutin, tried to kill myself because the gods were telling me to through my ipod/car stereo. Not psychotic anymore but still a believer.

I stop caring desu. After watching some atheist vs believer debates 2 hours long that consisted on the same "he he you cant disprove/prove god therefore god exist/doesn't exist." "You make the claim kid you need to prove it " "atheist have faith too he he " " see this we don't know how it happen so Theres must be a god " it was all unsatisfactory really in the end I stop caring and finding god or not myself. Right now I don't believe in god but I am open to him and i admit I could be wrong

HAH He regrets it. Suitable end for such a miserable fool. That all his work gave him what he hated, an extremist religion

I was against christians for a short while but them I asked myself, what the fuck do I care, let them believe it makes them happy and they are inofensive, I shouldn't be an asshole

so wait... why are you a believer?

I become nauseous whenever I encounter flamboyant atheists.

I bet the people in Iran in the 1960s though as you did before they were raped by religion.