Infowars going down

twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/905611123394793472/video/1

Young girl telling infowars they are "fucking idiots"

I used to watch infowars a lot, I definitely discovered a lot of redpills from Alex Jones, but he has become too big now, and he's just another fool playing the big media game. I have to admit I love this video and I love the reaction of this guy Owen Shroyer all salty because he got fucking punk'd by a little girl. I mean come on, you troll people 24/7 and now you can't even tolerate a bit of trolling back? Jesus christ this guy is so pathetic

twitter.com/timothywjohnson/status/906150197494992896

boo hoo i did not get defeated by a little girl, s-she was just rude! D:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Olioliolio_?max_id=883526673345507327
mobile.twitter.com/Olioliolio_/status/882287524441411584?p=v
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah. AJ's getting clickbaity in his old age.

Check his youtube channel once a week for gold, and move on.

He called her "sir" bc either he wasn't paying attention or failed to act witty, or something. So she called him a fucking idiot, which he is. Your shit is all fake and gay and you should feel bad. saged

>implying this girl has any idea what infowars is
the absolute state of our youth :( no respect and brainwashed at a young age

Infowars has some good content. None of it comes from Alex Jones.

>how are you young man
O I'm laffin

The infowars guy got absolutely trolled, I mean he's always trying to stir up things and when he finally got some backā€¦he reacted like a fucking liberal

man i love this timeline, the memes are writing themselves

>look at these stupid opinions on twitter by who gives a fuck
>isn't that funny I'm off the infowars train we can't let these guys get the nuclear codes

Give it up m8. You make these threads every fucking day.

HAHAHAHA YASSS KWEEN SLAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING WHITE WOMEN

AJ is a character, its like taking larry the cable guy serious.

>legs

she's probably a paid actor, just like that wrestler guy who doused Alex Jones in coffee, if not it's pretty sad that a 10 year old girl is talking like a degenerate and degenerates are cheering her on

Are you seriously trying to convince me this isn't the exact kind of shit that got Trump elected in the first place?

i'm just waiting for the war desu.

Anyone got the uncensored version?

I can't stand when the F-word is censored.

Only old people get offended by the F-word.

This right here.

He deserved the response he got.

I want to plow her pooper

It's true. Only old farts get offended by the F-word. Fucking church-going old ladies and shit.

Barely anyone below the age of 40 gives a fuck about FUCK.

He literally says & I quote:

"How are you, young man?";

He deserves being called a "fucking idiot";

This case is justified.

Infowars is shit. AJ is just playing a sensationalist persona to exploit the right for shekels. Think of him as the counterpart to Colbert or that British cuck, whatever his name is. It's all about money. He doesn't CARE about the white race, justice, tradition, or anything moral. Support small time redpillers instead, but ditch them after they get too rich to give a shit anymore.

brave, deep.
wow

If my daughter acted like that I'd think she was a stupid whore desu fan baka.

Alex Jones is the WWF of alternative media. So fucking cringe I can't even watch anymore

>mobile.twitter.com/Olioliolio_?max_id=883526673345507327
>mobile.twitter.com/Olioliolio_/status/882287524441411584?p=v

SHES JEWISH
>SHES JEWISH

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Looks like Owen destroyed that little freak. Called him what he is, a male.

Burn! Infowars BTFO'd! By a autistic 10 yo retard with tourettes syndrome. (eye roll) Come on give me a break I had no idea that getting cussed out by a child counts as getting demolished in a political debate.