Sup Forums is Trump actually a time traveler? Or

Is there another secret society that's goal is to empower humanity, and they've been seeding the consciousness for a long time, preparing for the chain of events we see unfolding.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
youtube.com/watch?v=YdVWgTVWVDQ
plusultrasociety.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=I3UIQwtSKWw
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/02/18/for-russias-church-leader-a-trip-to-antarctica-is-not-just-a-photo-op/
archive.is/Oxkpy
tomorrowland.wikia.com/wiki/Plus_Ultra
tomorrowland.com/en/unite/welcome
youtube.com/watch?v=DHBLqFR1fKs
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You'd already have your answer if you've been paying attention.

whats the meaning of the words and the pylons?

Pic related?

how do we know he didn't just ctrl+shift+j and type 2016 when it said 2017?

Im more interested in what the other user said about hidden in plain sight.

"plvs" may mean "plus ultra" apparently it's a latin abbreviation.

"VIIPA" I don't know. Maybe "7 Pennsylvania?"

it's been posted 1000x times. There is a longer version don't have rn) but it was a real post
>shits spooky

>OP makes thread
>OP tells me he doesn't want to talk to me

wtf

Fuck man, if this is true, I don't know what to believe anymore.

When I saw this last year, I said I would write some grandeur orchestral piece in anticipation. Never thought it would actually come through.

He could be a time traveler. He could have been endoraing himself on darkness radio this spring......... Ooooooohhhhhaaahhhhoooohhhg

sorry m8 lmao. I'm sorry!!!!

why would you take a day where a bunch of americans were slaughtered and basically call it "happy day"

>711
what did kek mean by this?

Because. Evil feeds off our suffering. Jews are done for.

"Plvs vltra" or "plus ultra"
It means "further beyond"
It's the national motto of Spain as shows

2 pylons....White hat masons?

Slurpee's
711 was an inside job!
Warm Slurpees cant give brain freeze!

TRUUUUUMP SAVE HUMANITY!!!!!!!

Pic related.

Checked
Brainlet NatSoc, who would've guessed??

Checked. Will Trump complete the system of German Idealism?

Because what are we going to call it? Death and Destruction day?

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

Thread theme

>PLVS VLTRA
>mfw Trump is All-Might

can you fill me in? I'm ignorant on the deeper meaning this means.

/comfy/ digits.

youtube.com/watch?v=YdVWgTVWVDQ

wew

HOLY SHIT GUYS

HOLY SHIT

Though written off by most as a wild conspiracy theory, they are very real, and they really did abandon us. Comprised of the greatest minds throughout history, PLUS ULTRA was founded by Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison, Gustave Eiffel, and H.G. Wells in a legendary meeting at the top of the Eiffel Tower during the 1889 “Exposition Universelle” World’s Fair.

plusultrasociety.com/

This is awesome.

What's the password

I don't know. Where would optimistic thinkers hide their secrets? Im tryna figure this out.

apple

>he isnt a member

WRONG
Ensename mas

So if I solve the morse do I get to the next step?

No

No. Normies not welcome.

We've already established he's part of a society so low key it's not even part of conspiracy theories.

NO WONDER TRUMPS UNCLE GOT THE TESLA PAPERS. NO WONDER TRUMP KNOWS ABOUT THE TECHNOLOGIES AND UNLOCKING THE MYSTERIES OF SPACE!!!!

I'm learning a lot rn.

New Renaissance when?

says the fucking namefag.

>meme flag
Let me guess, a (((leaf))).

youtube.com/watch?v=I3UIQwtSKWw

Trumps mission the whole time was to take down the Rothschild menace. Holy fuck!!!!!!!

>Bannon sees shitpost while browsing the Malaysian cloud seeding forum on his Aussie vpn
>Tells Trump to name 9/11 peace and prosperity day to fulfill the prophecy
You guys are retarded

How old are you if you don't mind me asking.

Bannon is an alcoholic degenerate that got fired from the White House for shilling for Israel. Don't play these games with me.

>Bannon is an alcoholic degenerate that got fired from the White House for shilling for Israel. Don't play these games with me.
Bannon shilled for Israel? Nice thread by the way. Really activates my almonds, in a good way.

>tfw

Fuggggggg

Pic related? I wonder what Newt and his daughter were doing down there?

>washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/02/18/for-russias-church-leader-a-trip-to-antarctica-is-not-just-a-photo-op/

the Rothschild have 3 crowns in their family crest too

Checked. Alternatively
archive.is/Oxkpy

HOLY FUCK I GOT IN!!!!! I guess im not a normie.

>no screenshot proof

Cool, so were doing games Disney has made now?

well you got me I don't get it, I tried constructing a get query but it failed

Tomorrowland marketing, that ARG site is

AppearancesEdit
The Optimist (First Appearance)

Keep it simple dude. Google is your friend. The coords aren't necessarily in order. Try doing different combinations between them in google and see what you find.

It's deeper than that bro. I've seen WH user say The future is ours before.

Very much the feeling I'm getting too. Whatever this is, was created to hide something via obscuration - also hi turbo

Trump is nothing more than a Jew goys. We all got tricked and honestly I regret my vote

There's other areas to the site depending on the password you put in, I'm pretty sure.

tomorrowland.com/en/unite/welcome

The live connection with Tomorrowland Mainstage in Belgium gives the local audience the chance to connect with the visitors on the holy grounds in Belgium. The synchronised special effects with the show in Belgium, the Tomorrowland setting combined with a massive well-curated line-up: UNITE with Tomorrowland is more than just a livestream, it’s a unique show that allows you to escape reality.

re:tomorrowland movie

I remember coming out of it going why did they make that
not in any confused way but more like that was a lot of effort for very little output

a brazen bull eh

This might be the coolest thing I've found out about in a while. FPBP user is based af for pointing us in the right direction.

youtube.com/watch?v=DHBLqFR1fKs

DUDE I FUCKING FOUND IT.

HOLY SHIT!!!

No, there's only one time traveler and his name is john pertwee

Nice one

password is "sawfish"

How much does that cost?

Why is this website pointing to a park in Queens and a building in Disneyland Park? What does it mean, Sup Forums?

For that website, see Though I certainly think there's something more to this than it seems on the surface. The movie was a cover, the site is a cover... a cover for what? What else is +Ultra?

Theres a stone there.

how the fuck have i never seen this, it is my fucking wallpaper

This is so fuckin dope lmao. I wanna know who is a part of this. I bet you Peter Thiel is one of them FOR SURE.

It's where all the Pences come from. Tommorrow...

isn't Assange gonna speak in Dulles tomorrow?

Was kim clement in Plus Ultra?

is he claiming trump is immanuel kant?

Plus ultra,[note 1] Latin for "further beyond", is the national motto of Spain. It is taken from the personal motto of Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor and King of Spain, and is a reversal of the original phrase Non plus ultra ("Nothing further beyond").[note 2] This was said to have been inscribed as a warning on the Pillars of Hercules at the Strait of Gibraltar, which marked the edge of the known world. Charles adopted the motto following the discovery of the New World by Columbus, and it also has metaphorical suggestions of taking risks and striving for excellence.

>it also has metaphorical suggestions of taking risks and striving for excellence.

Makes sense why Donald has it in Mars-a-Lago desu

a) what is "in plain sight" user?
b) what is that image?
c) checked

no he's claiming Trump will complete the system set out by those philosophers.

FUCK
when does it end pol? is he really going to do it? will he end the pedokikes?

Everyone watch this video to understand what Plus Ultra is. It's a secret society that is a sleeper cell. They are right now usurping the Rothschilds control over us.

this photo was taken in mar a lago. must be where his time machine is.

TFW Kek reveals that Trump is part of a secret society that actually has humanities interests in their minds and their hearts.

i love bannon but you got me the guy does fucking loves israel it's fucking ridiculous

part of me thinks it's no mistake that barron wore that shirt when he knew everybody would see him

Yeah after I noticed the pin he always wears. It was game over for me.

now we know.