So kebab is being chased out of Burma and there is now all this liebensraum

So kebab is being chased out of Burma and there is now all this liebensraum.
So would you move there as long as you give token worship to the Buddha teach English to the local kids maybe join in a few jolly lynchings and burnings?

also Myanmar General I guess.

Burma has some cute girls willing to bear your children.

>tfw we will end up taking them in
JUST

Monks are arming and protecting themselves from kebab. How cool is that? It's like feudal Japan in my animes!

pic unrelated?

>he raped a muslim
oh nevermind

>So would you move there as long as you give token worship to the Buddha teach English to the local kids maybe join in a few jolly lynchings and burnings?

This is interesting kebab is spreading rumors about killings using this picture of monks in Tibet with earthquake victims.
Really makes you think.

No but i'd go on vacation there and enjoy myself by experiencing their beautiful culture and island.

lol now I see the Illuminati plan unfold for WW3, making different religions clash. I think they would have more luck with Christians b/c all I ever see from everyone is "You know you fucked up when Buddhists are fighting back" and of course, it's these mudslimes using kike tactics.

Thailand allows citizens to carry a handgun for self defense. Rifles are verboten as they are used for rebellions and to hunt endangered tigers.
As the main job of the military is overthrowing the govt. and putting the country back on track whenever the govt. goes full Kleptocrat, this makes sense. Stops the political parties from having armed militias.
Also Farang are not allowed to own property or guns, so dirty old white men have to marry and put the house and guns in the wife's name - stops them screwing around with the bar girls in Pattaya.
The More You Know, etc.

More incendiary propaganda, these are Thai rioters from 2009

Hundreds of thousands appear to be in Bangladesh and more are coming as we post.
Some are none too happy about it.

It's a pipe dream for me, live in a tropical paradise, maybe start an import/export deal, get a Burmese wife. I don't even need to speak the language.

I can see this happening, I think the goal is too ignite the Indonesians with the worlds largest population of kebab and have them make a play to "protect fellow people of the faith"..

Another false photo, this is a Tibetan protester who set himself on fire during a Chinese presidential visit in 2012.

This is interesting, thanks user.

>get a Burmese wife
fucking race traitor. The Buddhist should kill you too for bleaching their women.

Indo's did their best to exterminate their Chinese community after a false flag operation lead by Marshall Green from the US State Dept in 1965. Half a million dead.
He also oversaw the coup in Worst Korea ('61) & the overthrow of the Australian govt. ('75).
So yes, the USA do have experience in setting this up in the region.
Periodically Indo Christians and Mussies have purges of each other and Aceh is under sharia, so its quite possible they could be set off by an orchestrated campaign. If I was the insect hive mind in Beijing I would look at how to do that to neutralize Australia's ability to block the Sunda & Malacca straits.

In fact, I would expect them to do that now. OZ has quietly declared its allegiance. The first OZ naval task force (Flat top, frigates, subs, & supply ship) since the '80s has headed to the SCS to visit every country except China & Worst Korea. Even Vietnam is going to host them.

Jokes on you I'm already a halfbreed and I look just like Zatoichi. I'd fit right in!

hahah. well then fuck. Go gett'em slugger.

I would go just to slaughter those kike-puppet muslims with buddhist monks at my side.

where do i sign up?

A religious conflict on a mass scale in SEA would weaken the area economically considering these "soft invasions" of refugees cause unrest and backlash between the refugees & the locals, and the refugees and locals versus the host governments.
China gets ahead by playing all sides against the other and the west too but not so much since their influence is weaker there.

Yes, minus any burning or lynching. I'd preferably avoid all that shit.