/ang/ - Anti Nazi general: THE SECOND ROUND EDITION

We're all starting to hate nazis here. It's clear that they're all autistic retards trying to subvert the right with their leftist policies. They also give the the right wing bad reputation that push more people to the left. Nazis and white nationalists are an antifa maker machine and we can't let this continue. If you too, are tired of nazis coming to our board then this general is for you.

Post shame images or discuss the removal of Stormfaggotry, Nazism, Fascism, White Nationalism, Collectivism, LARPdom, Leftism.

Ancaps, Libertarians and Republicans welcome.
Redpilled African Americans, Hispanics, Latinos,and Muslims are all welcome as well.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=aFOo86PDDuE

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gdic48cMG-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

...anime dump thread?

Anime dump thread.

WHEN LEFTISM ENDS THE AMERICAN REPUBLIC RISES

Pinochet wouldn't helicopter anime.

Is this the same anti-sjw libertarian shitposter? It appears to be but he's changing his tactics.

Arguing against collectivisim while attempting to organize and act in a unified fashion is ironic. It's why libertarians will never be taken seriously.

ITT

I know OP is a faggot. Are you also one?

Stormfags definitely use the same tactics as the share blue shills. Only difference is their larp meme's are actually funny.

This organization is just thought. We need to kick the nazis out to save the right wing. We don't want another Charlottesville. We can continue on supporting trump and beating the liberals once we deal with the cryptocommies

Explain how they're funny

I'll give you another (you) just because this one is so good.

>Already infiltrated

I Kek'd

>ancap shit
>subvert jew
>shill
Fucking kill yourself kike

>explain humor

German detected

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. Looking at YOU.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gdic48cMG-8

I'm just pulling random stuff out. Have a (you).

TOP KEK ... only jews ..shit skins and retards are an-caps in 2017

They are all save worthy, so great job. Always nice to add to the folder.

is you

>We're all starting to hate nazis here

GTFO faggot

>This thread

Thankfully we can save it with anime

WE AN-CAPS NOW
> WE TRADE BBC FOR AIR JORDANS

>communist
>intelligent discussion

YAAAAASSSSSS FUK'N BAASSSEDDDD

Filthy wee-boo fagots and An-caps, the god Emperor will purge You all

JIDF scrum.

Jewish culture promotes usury on non Jews. That usury had caused western nations to fall into a pit of infinite debt. They control the media to keep us in this state.

How can you defend this? I'm not saying we have to gas them but their culture is absolutely toxic and honestly disgusting when you get into the baby dick cutting..

jesus cucks too

Barron loves anime, so you better get used to it. He's really good with the Cyber.

Literally no one is going to be ablet to defend this. It's honestly worth genocidng them over but I'm willing to let them abandon those evil beliefs and join humanity rather than being a parasite on it.

FUCKINGG BASEDDD

Ya! Nuck Fazis we should open our boarders to based third worlders you guys.

Go to bed gramps

Fuck fascist white people, diversity is our strength!

Once you understand the usury money system ww2 and why nazis tried to kill them becomes totally clear. It's a disgusting thing to do. It's underhanded and causes massive suffering. It destroys whole nations. It was even enough to invite Jesus Christ to violence in the bible.

America is shit. America is just a sovereign Jewish state at this point.

How can we deny all of these skilled BASED workers entry? It is unamerican because we need them to replace our aging workforce.

That one on the left with the old guy always makes me so sad.

What are we going to do without their cultural diversity enriching our society? How will our society be enriched?

you should stop posting that. multiculturalism isn't race mixing. it's 5ft adults from south america traveling here with their wife and 10 children and then the 10 children fucking other spics and have 10 babies each. race mixing was the big distraction kikes pushed while the real damage was open borders.

if people just race mixed it'd take another 70+ years or so for america is be fucked. america is going to be 30-40% white in 10 years at this rate

WE need to end white racism. Pic related you guys.

Gore doesn't get rid of nu-fags as quickly as anime. You should post waifus instead

sometimes i hate my country so fucking much

>a group of people with similar beliefs acting together to achieve a common goal.

Seems like collectivism pal.

UMA
M
A

>jobs nobody else is willing to do

Anyone who is a civic nationalist or libertarian is a retard and no better than the nazi larpers.

>le based stickman
>le civic nationalist anti-white racing mixing kike lover

Jesus christ what the fuck are you even fighting for then?

This looks like a general with staying power. Like those Antifa generals we had for about five days.
What's the difference between Anti Nazis and Antifa?

STEVE BANNON AND HIS FAGGOT ARMY OF KIKEBART SHILLS WONT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE ON THIS BOARD.

Their checks are cut by a different Soros organization

THE FOURT REICH IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!

How statist of you.

I don't know what you're talking about friendo. I'm just posting cultural enrichment. Feel free to post Japanese racist culture, we can compare and contrast my diverse, enriched culture with the horrific homogeneous Japanese culture you prefer. Bigot.
Pictured is a classic recipe for what the Mexican people call "Menudo." Its a soup, not that your racist ass has ever had something so delicious.

The Swastika is a symbol of peace

LONG LIVE THE TRUMPENREICH

Based Stickman is /ourfighter/

Anti Nazis and Antifa are basically the same. Follow the money.

>no evil ideologists pls
>muslims welcome
Get your shit together, road guy.

Look, I could fap to this or waifus, but right now I'm feeling waifus.

That's not a Mexican flag, why all the self-hate Arturo Cortano de Castro-Hecht?

Fashwave is the music of [eace

>gore makes me disturbed
teenage boy detected.

That image is so offensive! Without Mexicans, who will decapitate people and leave their mutilated corpses in the city centers? Bigot.

Figures, the ancap lacks basic reading comprehension skills. Who would have guessed?

the constitution will always protect me. who needs those dumb nazis advocating for white interests