Why do Southerners look like this? What fucking ethnicity is this? Serious question. I've wondered this for years

Why do Southerners look like this? What fucking ethnicity is this? Serious question. I've wondered this for years.

inbred german

Obesity

Southerner that looks like this on vacation reporting in

yuge testosterone boost from hanging around niggers for generations in addition to the surplus d vitamin created by fair skin in very sunny areas. Women love it, and want to get fucked sideways by them.

its irish and german with a splash of uh... brown shit

White southerners came from poor scottish/scots-irish stock.

If Southerners descended more from Southern England then their features wouldn't be so cro-magnon like. Consider that Australians are mainly descended from Southern English and look much better than the average southerner.

Heck even the Irish look better.

That was sort of my guess. Anglos or something with a lot of inbreeding.

I'm not talking about being overweight here. Even the thin ones have weird jawlines like that.

appalachian

I think the British lower classes. This describes the typical Jeremy Kyle Show guest quite accurately.

Nigger blood

"thin one" with everything but the big ears here

I dunno but yeah most the dudes I know are like this. You also forgot large brow. We have big ol eyebrows and the brow itself protrudes. I notice it a lot more on folks I hang around

I don't know very many blonde guys and all the "normie" chins (aka weak ass bitch chins) are all fellas from out of state

btw northern girls love our accents. they may make fun of it around northern guys they see day to day, but when you get one in a bar and just start talkin about good ol kentucky, you're fuckin that night

oh and i guess to be relevant to the thread, my family is english and scottish. many folks around here are english, scottish, or irish. some german ancestory but its half-german at best and the other half will always be english

I've noticed, and this one doesn't make a lot of sense, there seems to be a LOT of jewish blood in the Appalachians. Can anyone explain that?

>btw northern girls love our accents. they may make fun of it around northern guys they see day to day, but when you get one in a bar and just start talkin about good ol kentucky, you're fuckin that night
Jesus Christ what a subhuman. The south should have been burned more thoroughly.

UNDERBITE!

This.

perhaps its race related

Better than you.

who cares what the northerners think? you guys can't even elect a president anymore. and there's no way someone from the worst coast is talking shit to this side of the country.

if you're not in the south, you're wrong.

Give a visual example.

The vast majority of Southerners are a mix of English, Scots Irish, German, French and Indian. There are some who are part black, some are descended from earlier Spanish colonists, and there were Turks imported to Virginia in the latter 1600s.

UT here. Can Confirm. Soon the US will be a based mormon Nation. No blacks or dark-skins allowed. Sin made their skin too dark.

I think it's probably the Scottish. I had no idea it was so prevalent in the south.

>insulting the god emperor trump
Found the shill, boys

See the term Melungeon.

Yall get shit on a lot by the shit north and terrible california, but we get along with you mormons just fine here. we may think you believe strange stuff, but you don't steal or act ridiculous, and you guys work just like we do. move all your people away from the toxic wasteland of the west and come over here

Oh I've heard of these. Man, the south is so genetically fucked up. No wonder it's such a shithole.

>B-but muh mixed races are stronger!
Fucking lol

you're an idiot. re-read what i wrote and think reeeeeeeeeaaaalllllly hard if i'm insulting the current president or not

>terrible california
Lol shit ignorant kikes say for $500. I guarantee you've never been there before, you fucking inbred.

My bfs paternal side is scottish-English mutt and his mothers side is Irish, Norwegian and Swedish. Thank god for his mothers side, even he admits his relatives on his dads side look pretty weird.

Thats also a factor. Some slaves were 3/4th white by the time they were freed and these ones were able to blend into the white population but they probably did contribute to a downgrade of white facial asethetics.

I realized that too, half of the blonde women in the South are fake blondes. Meanwhile most southern men have mostly brown hair. (See pic of a mostly white school in Misssissippi for example)

yeah, most women here dye their hair. to be honest i think it's kinda trashy, but all women here, black or white, go out to get their "hair did" frequently. it's a big deal to them.

This is entirely the south's fault.

I'm sure they want your extra chromosome in their offspring. jesus, I hope north korea nukes you hillbilly inbred dipshits

oh you think that's bad? southern nigs, who aren't the inner-city type, fuck your women just as fast, too. it's the accent, man

Southerners are descended from the people south of the Edinburgh-Glasgow line and north of the Cheviot Hills on the English-Scottish border. They are descended mostly from various Celtic tribes and indigenous Stone Age peoples, but are also a mix of Anglo-Saxons who went back and forth across the border, Romans, Vikings, Normans, Flemish traders, and in recent centuries, Germans. They are called Scots-Irish because they were a warrior class who temporarily settled in Ireland for land grants, but they did not stay there long. The great migrations to America began in 1717. Today, they make up between a third and half the U.S. military despite having a smaller population than the North. They are often called the warrior people.

Gross. You do realize the only sort of people who would willingly visit the south (other than south Florida) are our throwaways anyway, right?

You do realize us southerners have airports and own cars, right?

All that fluoride in the drinking water, growth hormones in the food supply, and (((immunization shots))) take a toll on you after several generations.

French

I seriously hope you're not implying you come to the north to fuck "our women", when you just got done saying it was when they come visit the south.

This is some god damned fat neckbeard in a trailer, isn't it?

Pssh not after these hurricans you won't

quote me in this thread where i said they come to here

you're an idiot and i'll save you the time, i didn't

and hell, even if it were true, do you still live in a fantasy land where southerners don't travel? Why bother debating the semantics here lol

Yes yes, psyop thread where you try to make whites feel ugly. Cool. Seen it. We've all seen it.

Get some new material maybe?

Why is OP always a faggot? What fucking causes this? Serious question. I've wondered for years.