Is Islam the only solution to racism?

Is Islam the only solution to racism?

Other urls found in this thread:

faithdefenders.com/islam/muhammad_the_racist_prophet.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, Islamophobia is a solution as well.

If you're not Arab, you're a second class Moslem. So, no.

BTW, what's the matter with racism?

Unless it was the Ottoman Empire where it was the other way around

it sucks for blacks

This really look fucking great.

Doesn't seem like it

"O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted."

49:13

Islamic tradition known as Hadith states that in his final sermon the Prophet Muhammad, Allah's Blessings and Peace be upon him, said:

"There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -- except by piety."

Muhammad was a ginger who enslaved blacks, so, no

No, Ahmed. You muzzies hate one another, too. Example - Sunni vs Shia. Sage.

One of the first converts to Islam was black

Saudies see other Arabs as sub humans or lower class.

Nope

All facepubes must be wiped clean from the earth

Wrong, if you're not a muslim you're considered second class.

Once you join Islam they don't care 2 shits about race. That's why we have multi ethnic gangs in Europe that consists out of Arabs and Blacks.

In can't imagine multi ethnic gangs of latinos and blacks in the US because of all the racism that is going on there.

Prophet Muhammad was a white, slave trading , racist.

He used to call Ethiopians "raisin" heads and multiple verses in the Quran and Hadiths spoke about how white he was.

Actually Muhammads whiteness is the reason why I hate people on Sup Forums. They are against these shills who claim Americans "racist" towards Muslims and they watch all these black Muslims talk about how much they hate white people but these LARPers on Sup Forums do not even meme the fact that Muhammad was a white man himself to the general population

no, Islam specifically sees blacks as subhuman slaves

yeah but most muslims dislike saudi
I think it was less about race and more about them being non muslim

In islam you must release a slave if he converts

Omg I never knew islam was so boss

If there was anyone proof needed ISIS is the creation of jews...

Remember when Arthur C. Clark suggested that sometimes the Ancients/Precursors had to Prune irrational violent civilizations that were a threat to everyone around them?

That's the Muhameddians- a virulent meme that corrupts and warps the minds that are exposed to it. Violent and a threat to everyone around them, can't be reasoned with. Completely bigoted, duplicitous and unreasonably murderous.

So why did Muhammad refer to Ethiopians as raisin heads and only enslave blacks.

Islam allows slavery so no.

Guess he wasnt all that smart

>Allah’s Apostle said, ‘You should listen to and obey your ruler even if he is a black African slave whose head looks like a raisin.
how is that racist you sensitive ass sjws

Hes just shilling like the naziboo he is

Btw Moses was a brown guy who married a black woman

There's plenty of multiethnic leftist street groups and hybrid gangs in the US that are somewhat similar to typical street gangs.

where is the difference of being "racist" against people of different race or religion.

Then the multiethnic gang willl beat up a black Christ because he's Christian instead of being black.

Plus it only works if there's an mutual enemy or for business and that away from their homecountry

>Once you join Islam they don't care 2 shits about race. That's why we have multi ethnic gangs in Europe that consists out of Arabs and Blacks.

So the average arab would give his daughter to no 3 from left?

"even if"

Now when Aaron and his wife murmured against Moses because his wife was black, God gave them both leperosy, to show them being white sometimes wasnt all that good...

No. Muslims had their own slave trade to Europe, fucked the holy land, and a lot of countries. The only reason it seems like it's a solution to racism is because there's a billion of these fucks. over 1/7th of the population to be more exact

wtf i love islam now

>moses
>brown

>ay joos dat nigga spoke 2 me n said gimme $$ n follow me

Not that I disagree with it , but you really think being the direct reason an entire continent was forced into slavery because of the color of their skin isn't racist ? Kek

>Muhammad
>white
He was arab dumbass. He gained followers by going to different arab villages and converting them from paganism to islam and they only trusted him because he was arab. Otherwise the arab world would already have been Christian since mohammed was peddling a catholic cult.
Mohammed was a catholic who was used as an attempt at bringing the arab world under control of the catholic church. He became power mad and broke free of the church and began the conquests that laid the foundation for our friendly religion of peace today. Conquest is what islam exists for. Nothing else matters.

Islam is just another Black Lives Matter. There's a reason why they repeat that verse about race to non-believers.

Blacks and Arabs are genetically inferior and they know it.

>doesn't know the difference between race and ethnicity

In Hadith no. 63, vol. 1, when a man arrived at the mosque, he asked, “Who amongst you is Muhammad?” The companions of the prophet replied, “This white man reclining on his arm.” Muhammad is described as “a white person” in Hadith no. 122, vol. 2. And in vol. 2, Hadith no. 141, when Muhammad raised his arms in prayer, we are told that “the whiteness of his armpits became visible.” The Hadith vol. 1, no. 367 tells us that Anas, one of Muhammad’s most trusted companions, “saw that whiteness of the penis of Allah’s prophet.”

>pic related . Half Palestinian half Arab. Muslim . White with rosy cheeks

again, the distinction is between enslaving infidels and not based on their skin color

Then why did an entire continent get enslaved directly because of Muhammad ?
Why was that continent not Europe ?

"Whoever wants to see Satan let him take a look at Nahtal b. al-Harith" He was a sturdy black man WIth long flowing hair, Inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks.(Ibn Ishaq 357)

Not the only, we also have Christianity.

/thread

>Then why did an entire continent get enslaved directly because of Muhammad ?
nope
>Why was that continent not Europe ?
it was, equally to africa

Are you telling me just as many Europeans got enslaved as Africans ?
Are you retarded

christians tend to be more nationalists contradicting the teachings of Jesus

in theory christians should have no problem with non white christian migrants right? I know lots of polish christians do but tolerate white tatar muslims

yes actually its true, muslims enslaved whites and blacks

but black muslims also had black slaves and same for arabs/ whites

no, Europeans put up more resistance
but European slaves did number in the millions

It trades racism with fanatical intolerance of other people's beliefs.

if they pay their taxes like everyone they can practice

Wrong.
"Islamic scientists" thought that niggers were not human + they're still frowned upon in places like saudi arabia
Humans are humans.
You faggot

What's with all these Muslims denying Islam is a racist religion lead by a prophet (piss be upon him) who loved having sex with 9 year old girls after he beat them?

islam isn't a solution to anything. Islam delenda est.

Islam is a solution for pedofiles in the Middle East

>Islam delenda est
cringed

Buddhism is the solution to pisslam

i'm sorry is it muslims traveling to your country and buying your 4 year old sister for quick anal for 2$?
no it's americans and Europeans
open your nigger eyes and look

can you show me proof of your "Islamic scientist" statement?

hes just a butthurt nigger I think

why is google translate giving me a sentence praising allah when i type in ooga 15 times

top fuckin kek.

you tellin me that in this religion's holy book it says that "an-ass, one of muhammad's most trusted 'companions', 'saw the whiteness of the penis of allah's prophet.'"?

you're making that shit up, user. there is no way it says that an-ass, a trusted companion (no less), was speaking flatteringly of muhammed's lily-white pecker.

i wonder what the prophet's six year old bride had to say about it?

Dominican Republic requires visa from Muslims for that reason.

Funny because Muslims actually travel to foreign countries for that reason while Americans travel for the culture

>Muhammad (piss be upon him) loved having sex with 4 year olds

Why did the Chechen cross the road?

>while Americans travel for the culture
died from laughing and was reanimated to reply with this pic
you're raping local baby as we speak aren't you?

faithdefenders.com/islam/muhammad_the_racist_prophet.html

This website is for KANGZZ but they list all the hadiths , im not a Muslim faggot so I wouldn't know how to search for them

This guy is a my hero, he's a true muslim-killer.

>Iraq

What happened ISIS, did you lose the war and must now resort to shitposting?