Whats your dream car Sup Forums?

I'd love an American muscle car, as a Brit all we have is gay little hatchbacks on boring roads.

The idea of driving in one of these, playing my favourite music on a long straight road is awesome desu

I sincerely hope the lefties fuck off demonising anything that consumes an ounce of petrol

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/6316522/Fast-cars-boost-mens-testosterone-levels-research.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Theyve given us Mustangs recently. You can get a gay 4 cylinder for about 50k or a proper v8 for 60k or so.

There doesn't seem to be much time left, but who knows. They are always sensationalising things. Robots taking our jobs and self driving electric cars next week. Sure.

My dad says how they used to try and say paper was a thing of the past when emails started being used and here we are using more paper than ever so hopefully you're right and the lefties are sensationalising again

muscle cars aren't that fun. they are good for driving straight/drag racing but if there are any winding roads a sports car is more fun. i currently drive a jaguar F-type R, 550 hp and excellent handling. only downside is i get about 19mpg with it.

I ride a motorbike and I'm more into bikes in general, but if I could own any car it'd be a Mercedes Benz SL65 AMG.

500 Abarth

do you guys have to get emissions testing done before you can legally drive your car on the road?

No I don't think so. Maybe with really old cars you do I don't know.

Wouldn't be my everyday driver.
Just want it for the up coming race war.
Pic related

is there anything that would stop someone from doing an engine swap? the state that i live in the only limiting factor is noise, but if you get a good muffler to keep the sound down you won't get pulled over.

1967 Shelby GT500

Ever since I saw 'Gone in 60 Seconds', I haven't been able to get her out of my head.

It's required during some inspections for a road worthy certificate but must mechanics don't bother with emission testing.

>not a v6

>that latinofag body kit and rims

kys, they ruined a beautiful piece of history.

>car

A fusion of my two favorite movie cars.

ill trade you desu i want sporty diesel hatchbacks plz

I have many dream cars but I have always wanted a first gen NSX. The new one is cool, but the original (and second gen) are some of the most beautiful objects ever built by man.

And if you want a gas guzzler, it's coming down to now or never I'm afraid. Electric is picking up steam and now that they are starting to build real performance cars all electric gasoline is on borrowed time I fear.

>not getting a TVR sagaris
>wanting a shitty american muscle car instead

are you fucking serious

Only answer.

>first gen NSX

One of my favourites too, Honda make great stuff in general.

Kia C'eed because my dreams are realistic

>comparing your car to a car that costs less than half as much

Also, a Mustang GT350 or Camaro SS 1LE would completely murder your Faguar

Kaiser M715

Probably not. There's lots of old cars for sale from the 70s and 80s, but the only thing that looks original are the bodies.

67, 68 if done right, can look like quite the little european roadster.
>wimbledon white with blue stripes
All of my hnnngg

I want a convertible Challenger that uses electric motors, but charges/powers them through an engine.
>convertible
>bullshit high torque
>not completely giving up engine noise or range
>Challengers are fuckin cool

In addition to an R34, I want a 2017 Sierra 2500, a '99 Mustang Cobra, a '70 Challenger, and a DB11

People that get obsessed with movie cars plebes.

>I want dat elaner!
>I want dat Bumble Bay
>I want da genrul lay
>Wow a bandit car!

Idiot redneck scum

>Ford Windsor
>the whole motor sticking out of the hood

Stupidest shit I ever saw.

That might be the faggiest thing ive heard on this board, and thats saying something.

i never compared my car to a muscle car, all i said was that muscle cars are good for going straight and sports cars are good for winding roads, a muscle car would probably cream me on a drag strip but on a circuit track my car would win since it can handle turns better

Aprilia Tuono
Porsche 911

19 mpg? That doesnt seem bad mate, my cars are all

Lol, plus its like half scale. Look how tiny the engine is compared to the hood when in reality it would be a tight fit in a delorean

MONARO

In a very long life, I've had the privilege to own six high performance cars. By far, my all time favorite is my Tesla P90D. Not as nimble, nor as comfortable as some 4 tailpipe Mercedes that I've had, but holy shit, it fucking hauls ass and there's just some kind of vibe with it that you're dealing with the product of some seriously genius class car builders.

I love it, love it, love it.

Fuckn' oath

The Mercedes-Benz U1300.

Goes anywhere.
Ridiculously reliable.
Easy to maintain.

On the second though, right about any unimog would do me.

>Ford Windsor
That's a Delorean DMC-12 you uncultured swine!

The two cars i mentioned would beat yours on an actual race track badly. With turns and everything!

As gay as convertibles are, an electric Challenger could easily out-torque a Hellcat.

It would still be gay but it would be really fast.

One just sold for half a million

i admire GT-Rs, but they're a bit much for a vehicle and not great as a daily driver i'd guess.

realistically, i'll get an audi s3

Ferrari Testarossa, must be an incredible experience to drive one of those high on coke while listening to rero wave and outrun.

Aircooled Turbo 911 or a 997 GT3 RS.

Toyota Land Cruiser for a daily driver.

He was talking about the engine you uneducated cuck.

Yeah, and a dildo tickling your prostate would probably make you cum faster than a girl giving you a handjob.

However, one makes you a fagget

Land cruiser are 200% comfy, coworker had a snorkeled one as a daily driver.

THIS

I own the NA version of what is almost my dream car. I want to get the twin turbo model a few years after this and I'll be set. May even just swap the engine eventually. Also own an old truck as well, if I could have a cruiser like a Datsun 510 I'd be set.

1969 Road Runner 426 hemi 4 speed convertible

'94 Dodge Viper. Becoming affordable too.

Respect m8. it'd still be fun to tear around the top gear track in that

Man. People that don't know shit about anything are dumb as fuck.

Fucking Porsche are for faggots with ponytails and an earring.

As someone who owns a Camaro, I believe it is a right of passage for every red blooded male to enjoy at least once in their life. I don't even care which pony car you go for because they're all good. But once you get behind the wheel, you'll understand. Also, it boosts testosterone:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/6316522/Fast-cars-boost-mens-testosterone-levels-research.html

k

Just a Mercedes SL280 pagoda. I'm into simple cars

Miata. Small, efficient, fun as hell.

I remember when these were brand new as a kid. I was obsessed with it and calling it the best car ever.

I'd like a tank of almost any kind but one that's not ridiculously slow and old. Pic related would be ok since it's really fucking fast.

In reality I'd probably have to get a old soviet tank because they're cheap and you can actually buy them pretty easily. At least it would be menacing as fuck driving around in a giant T-72.

Lol, i like the appropriate flag to your car choice