Rest easy senpai, the spirit of the enemy is broken

Rest easy senpai, the spirit of the enemy is broken.

We need to focus our energy on 2024.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag
youtube.com/watch?v=O_y1TC5w--w
youtube.com/watch?v=LabloPDPtLg
youtube.com/watch?v=BvZTK6H8ZuE
youtube.com/watch?v=UtJvYdX4GKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there really any doubt? MSM likes to focus on how not enough liberals turned out due to the projected inevitability of Clinton winning, while never mentioning how there were probably millions of demoralized Trump supporters who didn't bother to show up since he never had a chance.

Of course he's going to win. And I'll get my life on track! This is my year.

Sup Forums succeded in Memeing Trump to be President in 2016.

Sup Forums now, has to Meme Trump into Painting ALL America RED in 2020.

pic related must be Memed into Reality!

Trump 2020! Make America Great Again! Again!

>he "predicts" an incumbent president will win reelection.

i mean, its very likely a president gets reelected assuming the economy is good.

Has anyone done a case study on this guy? He was one of the biggest enigmas of the entire 2016 election. He's anti-Trump to the point of cartoonishness, and yet one of his speeches made for probably the best pro-Trump campaign ad on the internet.
youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag

no one will ever top "the gipper". no one.

>california

lel

Not going to happen. Calexit happen and all states will be red.

>trump is going to win despite of we not knowing who's he's running against

stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=O_y1TC5w--w

Remember when Moore gave one of the most based Pro-Trump speeches we've ever heard by sheer fucking accident?

Dumb advice, never rest with your enemy at your back. We fight as hard for 2020 as we did for 2016 and then we can celebrate.

We must fight the GOP establishment every step of the way. Democrats have no classical liberals, only corrupt clintonians and psycho progressives so fuck them..

so the dems are trying to make it look like an easy landslide in hopes of dropping our guard down?

Of course trump will win in 2020 the democraps are only focusing on Hillary's excuse tour instead of politics!

Moore is trying to convince coonservatives that there is no need to vote, shouldn't he be worried about his calorie intake instead?

nice try michael moore gettin us to let our guard down to get the jump on us, fuck ye

I don't think Dems are trying Clinton again, user.

Yea, we just saw what overconfidence and complacency get you. Let's not.

But everyday its another crack pot theory on Salon about how Hillary can win in 2020! I changed my voter registration because the democrats are a failure!!

JUST

Maybe they are just lowering the people's expectations, they'll just pick whoever and run their entire campaign on "hey at least it's not hillary again, eh?"

Can you imagine how fucked up social media and news networks are going to get this time? They're going to go full retard and censor and lie about absolutely everything.

The Democrats have no one.

Maybe they can get vincete fox to run

Yeah, that would go well

no shit trump will win, democrats simply dont have enough votes, their (the left) whole entire immigration agenda is to import new voters

voters on the right are generally saying, "follow the law when it comes to immigration".

voters on the left are generally saying "do not follow the laws when it comes to immigration"

thats because the left cant win national elections without the extra votes from people
who are ineligible to vote in the first place.

not going to happen, not even 1 year in and you are into an almost civil war

don't get complacent, these people will do anything in their power to stop trump

>but seriously this time it was the russians
I can see it already. And can't wait to see their faces a second time around.
youtube.com/watch?v=LabloPDPtLg

>would do anything
>didnt buy Sup Forums to destroy Sup Forums

I hate the fat fuck but he predicted Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania all going red in 2016. Gotta give him credit

another prophet:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvZTK6H8ZuE

I would love to see a sequel in 2020:

youtube.com/watch?v=UtJvYdX4GKM

bloompf btfo

>RED
why not meme Trump into dropping the two-party establishment and painting his own color?

that's how you know we are right.

Minnesotans are such naive liberal shitstains. More Somalis in Minneapolis! Now!

If it rains, Olivia will drown.

The more he tries to prevent it, the more this stupid fat faggot ensures it. Don't any of them understand that? We're all going to do the exact opposite of what they want no matter what.

We need to focus our energy towards kicking the gope faggots in congress out of office.

>Rest easy senpai
Negative. Continue to hammer the bastards.